• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
This is the official thread for requesting calcs to be done by the members of the Calc Group and other senior editors.

However, this help is entirely optional, and the people who do the requesting cannot expect that anybody will somehow be automatically interested in doing the requested calcs.

It is not allowed to complain about delays in producing calcs. It is also strictly prohibited to spam the message walls of Admins and the members of the Calc group to have a look at the thread.

The calc group will have a final say as to whether a calc is feasible or not, and will discuss internally who is to do the calc.

If a calculation has been performed and accepted, please add it to this page.

IMPORTANT NOTES:

This thread is only for posting requests, and for the calculation group to respond to said requests. Off-topic discussion is absolutely not allowed, and will result in the posts being deleted, and the ones responsible possibly receiving a block. However, you are allowed to answer questions from the calculation group members.

As our calc group members are people too, we realise that their work is time-consuming. Given the daily volume of calculations that the team is tasked with performing, it is important that you give your requests proper classifications, as detailed in the official Calculation Evaluations and Requests Instructions page.

The feat.

Importance/Priority: 2

Name of the Verse/Character: Jorge Joestar (performed by Narancia Ghirgha).

Brief Feat Description: Causes some explosions on the surface of Kars' 5km diameter , calc one of the explosions , a middle sized one eould be decent.

(Updated, and taken from the previous Request thread... Again.)

Priority: Tier 1 (Should scale to the rest of the playable verse thus far.) It'll need to be reviewed again when Heathrod is playable...

Verse/Character: Duna (Wonderful World)

Brief Feat Description: Sasari (Wonderful World) backdashes from a Tyrfing; a Ground to Air Lightning move, done by Duna (Wonderful World).

Feat: at 8:35, after many attempts.

Good luck! :)

(Note: According to canon sources, Duna's Lightning is indeed real as shown here:

" Discharge is a specific ability, it is not magic, so it seems to have magical power separately from this, but there is no sense at all. "
~ Taken from Duna's Profile in the guide.​
And in one of Shake (Wonderful World)'s winquotes:

" The power of the spirit... No, it is different. How did you come up with that power? "
~ Shake after defeating Duna​
In case this isn't viable for an upgrade, Lightning Fall is still possible...)

I hope this helps for the calc! :)

Not sure if there's a method to calc this as it's kind of a weird feat

Tier = 4 or 1, unsure as the result may be high or low, depends on the result

verse = Magi

Description = essentially Aladdin replaces all the molecules of the human body in a few seconds by performing 1,022,000 ceremonial orders, i'm not sure if this is able to be calculated though since i don't know how you'd get a distance for it

Feat

http://*****************/read-online/Magi-chapter-312-page-14.html

http://*****************/read-online/Magi-chapter-312-page-15.html

Gonna just put these down...

Priority: 3

Verse: Fire Emblem (Manga)

Feat: Kilmar blitzes a bunch of mages before the tower destroyed mid-feat falls

Also, there's

Priority: 2

Verse: Fire Emblem (Manga)

Feat: said mages create a huge explosion, which even fodder soldiers tank

Priority: 3 (only scales to one profile)

Verse: FE6 Manga

Feat: Woah a amazing cloud split that Al casually rides in and the bad guy dodges

we can see the Shrine's size in relation to the size of the group, which is also seen engulfed in the flames during the feat, no timeframe is shown, the flames suddenly appear

Bleachverse

Surprisingly a bleach feat for Mashiro and Wonderweiss's durability.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NNtEgYeTe...YEMUuSJIUNBG-U0y0yc-ZgCHM/s16000/0376-008.png

Naruto verse

In the Databook the Truth-Seeking Balls state to have the power to wipe out a forest. An uncontrolled Obito used it to atomized half of his body.

The distance: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-4FpYKqspg...umLbXqqmQT9SitFjr4VvegCHM/s16000/0640-005.png

The destruction (Note the ball moved a few meters more due to the center can confirm and measure by Gamakichi): http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-PbP5xnk6B...0Qre4tlbT6imzzC33JqZRACHM/s16000/0640-006.png

and the the attack that shows that Obito was cut clean: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WOsUwRMwd...t4-QL1Itf6iljucwy30cCgCHM/s16000/0640-007.png

TenshinG said:
Naruto verse

In the Databook the Truth-Seeking Balls state to have the power to wipe out a forest. An uncontrolled Obito used it to atomized half of his body.
Pretty sure the wikia doesn't accept Naruto databook statements.

Js250476 said:
Would this one be alright tho? This doesn't sound to outlandish at least
Neither does light fang but that's not the reason i think, it's because the databooks tend to have hyperboles at times within them, such as Temari being able to blow away an entire universe.

Well this one doesn't sound like one since it doesn't sound something massively beyond what Naruto characters have shown

You do know the Temari thing is a mistranslation right? Cause it was checked the original one and nowhere does it have the kanji for universe

Edit: Besides the feat isn't outlandish as it looks around town level.

Please do not hold discussions in the request threads.

@TataHakai

What do you exactly want done here? Transmutation is hax, so it wouldn't use usable for AP.

Verse: The Dark Tower

Priority: 2 or 3 (Affects two major characters; AP for one, durability for the other who's unrelated to the feat at hand. Will also most likely be used later in order to scale future profiles.)

Description: Susannah Dean uses Roland Deschai's gun to violently frag Shardik's steel radar-dish.

Feat: See below

Quote describing Shardik's height:

Eventually, as his real nature became clear to them, their efforts to kill him ceased. He was, of course, a demon incarnate—or the shadow of a god. They called him Mir, which to these people meant "the world beneath the world." He stood seventy feet high, and after eighteen or more centuries of undisputed rule in the West Woods, he was dying.

Quote confirming that A) the dish was made of steel, and B) Susannah used Roland's gun:

Get away, both of you! he snarled, and then called out aloud: "Shoot it! Shoot it in the ass, Susannah! It'll turn and charge! When it does, look for something on its head! It—"

The bear squalled again. It gave up slapping the tree and went back to shaking it. Ominous popping, grinding sounds were now coming from the upper part of the trunk.

When he could be heard again, Roland shouted: "I think it looks like a hat! A little steel hat! Shoot it, Susannah! And don't miss!"

Terror suddenly filled her—terror and another emotion, one she would never have expected: crushing loneliness.

"No! I'll miss! You do it, Roland!" She began to fumble his revolver out of the belt she wore, meaning to give it to him.

"Can't!" Roland shouted. "The angle's bad! You have to do it, Susannah! This is the real test, and you'd better pass it!"

Quote describing what Roland's gun did to Shardik's radar dish:

The silvery thing spun on a steel rod planted in the bear's skull. Susannah's bullet struck it dead center and the radar-dish blew into a hundred glittering fragments. The pole itself was suddenly engulfed in a burst of crackling blue fire which reached out in a net and seemed to grasp the sides of the bear's face for a moment.

Again, Shardik's current profile image is the official artwork found in the book, so it should be usable as far as finding the size/mass/etc. of his radar dish goes. If said image won't do, I have scans from the comic adaptation which can be used instead. (The size of the dish is inconsistent across all three, though...)

Assaltwaffle said:
@TataHakai
What do you exactly want done here? Transmutation is hax, so it wouldn't use usable for AP.
I thought it might be a speed calc? I'm not sure, the number might have misled me in that, i thought there might be a way to calculate how quick you'd have to be (Maybe in processing speed?) to process 1,000,000+ orders in a few seconds? It's alright if it's not possible to i didn't expect it to be

Well, while I'm still here.

Verse: The Dark Tower

Priority: 2 or 3 (Affects the same two characters the last one did, but will definitely be used to scale future profiles.)

Description: Flagg effortlessly catches one of Roland's bullets without looking.

Feat: Here

(Note: This was calc'd before, but the video clip linked above wasn't available at the time, so we had to settle for using still images from a low-quality GIF. The calc allegedly had errors that may or may not have resulted from this, also.

The movie is a canon sequel to the books.)

Priority: 2

Character: Sonic the Hedgehog (Classic)

Feat: In Sonic & Knuckles, right before Doomsday Zone, Sonic survives the explosion of the Death Egg without any big injuries , but I have no idea if this could improve his durability.

And before you say the Chaos had anything to do, Sonic survives the explosion regardless if he has them or not.

EDIT: Changed priority since it also scales to some other classic characters.

EDIT 2: I think I found a way to calc it.

In Sonic the Hedgehog 2, the explosion of the Death Egg is visible from earth .

If you can, thanks. I appreciate it loads.

Should also note; Matthew McConaughey (Walter/Flagg's actor, if that wasn't apparent already) is supposedly 5 feet and 10.75 inches according to this. Bing says he's 6'0", but I dunno where that's sourced from.

Good lord. People either can't understand or just don't give a fluck.

As our calc group members are people too, we realise that their work is time-consuming. Given the daily volume of calculations that the team is tasked with performing, it is important that you give your requests proper classifications, as detailed in the official Calculation Evaluations and Requests Instructions page.

I woud like to ask to (if it wasn't done before), to calculate (or re-calculate) this feat:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1133092

Importance/Priority: Tier 1-2 (Potentially able to upgrade many Enies Lobby Arc characters, like Blueno, and everyone stronger than them).

Name of the Verse/Character: Franky (One Piece).

Brief Feat Description: Franky tank and survive Vegapunk Lab's Auto-Destruction with moderate damage at most.

Stefano4444 said:
I woud like to ask to (if it wasn't done before), to calculate (or re-calculate) this feat:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1133092

Importance/Priority: Tier 1-2 (Potentially able to upgrade many Enies Lobby Arc characters, like Blueno, and everyone stronger than them).

Name of the Verse/Character: Franky (One Piece).

Brief Feat Description: Franky tank and survive Vegapunk Lab's Auto-Destruction with moderate damage at most.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:TataHakai/One_Piece:_Franky_presses_a_butto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back