• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Priority: 2

Verse: Marvel

Feat: The god tempest- a galaxy sized storm that has existed since the dawn of the universe.

Has no Calculations

More in [Expand]

Importance/Priority:

Name of the Verse/Character: Hero? I Quit A Long Time Ago

Brief Feat Description: Below

Attack Potency - Lin Jie destroys something that's likely Mars or some kind of meteorite or asteroid

Lin Jie destroys an Island with its Snow Mountain in the process of defeating Baphomet the Demon

Lin Jie casually creates a huge water drainage in the Pacific Ocea

Lin Jie casually splits the skies

Lin Jie casually makes a huge crater

Xiao Zhan endures a blow that bent a street's power line

Xiao Zhan endures another blow that destroyed a street's power line

Speed - Dong Yang deflects Lin Jie's Punishment which swiftly reached something that's likely Mars or some kind of meteorite or asteroid

Lin Jie casually catches Akarin who was moving at the Speed of Light

Lin Jie casually dodges bullets in close range

Importance/Priority: 1

Name of the Verse/Character: Tang Yin in Another Realm

Attack Potency - Wu Kui destroys a huge piece of the ground

Yuan Kui damages the ground

Speed - Tang Yin times the speed of an arrow to kill Wu Kui

Durability - Tang Yin survives the Spirit Disorder - Wind from a Barbarian Cultivator which made a crater

Name of the Verse/Character: Uglyhood

Attack Potency - (Direct) Elsa Bryant damages the ground (Full Context)

(Direct) Peacock Vanessa destroys a wall (Full Context)

(Direct) Diasa Senon flings Elsa Bryant away from a building to the air which had one of its walls destroyed (Full Context)

(Direct) Diasa Senon flings Elsa Bryant to a convenience store which got destroyed later (Full Context)

(Direct) Peacock Vanessa damages the ground (Full Context)

(Direct Album) - https://imgur.com/a/BaIupCi

(Full Context Album) - https://imgur.com/a/IunID7w

Speed - (Direct) Elsa Bryant blocks a gunshot with her mouth (Full Context)

Name of the Verse/Character: Karol Kings in the City of Fog

Attack Potency - Karol Kings heavily damages the ground with Algernon Adams with their clash

Karol Kings pulverizes the ground with Algernon Adams with their clash

Name of the Verse/Character: Uncle in Another World

Attack Potency - Sliced apart multiple sections of a mountai

Speed - Uncle flies at a speed of 10,000 kilometers per hour

Name of the Verse/Character: Oniwakamaru The Visitor

Attack Potency - Hitori Tachibana is stronger than a monster who heavily destroys a wall

Hitori Tachibana easily damages the top of a building by leaping on top

Hitori Tachibana creates a head-sized crater by upper-cutting someone's head

Hitori Tachibana slices a monster who is 800 pounds

Speed - Hitori Tachibana avoids a bullet shot in close range

Hitori Tachibana avoids another bullet shot in close range

Hitori Tachibana instantly leaps high in the air

Hitori Tachibana easily dodges an arrow

Hitori Tachibana is stronger than a monster who can run faster than a car that can go 125 miles per hour

Hitori Tachibana intercepts the path of a bullet train so stop its movement

Lifting Strength - Hitori Tachibana easily carries a 800 pound monster

Hitori Tachibana forces a 800 pound opponent back by upper-cutting them

Hitori Tachibana carries a whole bus containing people

Hitori Tachibana lifts the whole bus on the road

Hitori Tachibana stops the movement of a bullet trai

Durability - Hitori Tachibana survives being crushed by a 800 pound monster

Name of the Verse/Character: 1000 Yen Hero

Attack Potency - Hiasa Sen creates a crack by punching Deep One on the street

Hiasa Sen damages a few walls

Hiasa Sen splits the sea as a side-effect of killing Material Wiles

Ikari Jin slices a portion of a building into pieces

The Scorpion creates a small crack by smacking Ikari Jin to the ceiling of a building

The Scorpion creates a small hole by stomping on Ikari Ji

Tsubaki Chouji is able to punch a hole in a solid concrete-block wall

Speed - Hiasa Sen goes from his school to a hill quickly

Hiasa Sen is able to run 100 meters in .3 seconds

Hiasa Sen swiftly kills Virus Monster Ebola, grabs his sister, and returns to his previous spot in less than half a second

Ikari Jin is as fast as a light truck

Tsubaki Chouji is able to catch up to a motorcycle

Lifting Strength - Hiasa Sen carries countless amounts sand bags

Hiasa Sen is able to easily lift up buildings

Hiasa Sen lifts half of a department store

Ikari Jin is able to lift a light truck

Ikari Jin lifts weights

Durability - Ikari Jin is okay if hit by a light truck

Tsubaki Chouji is be able to repel bullets with his body

Name of the Verse/Character: Sword Sheath's Child

Attack Potency - Bira damages a few houses

Bira damages a few more houses

Bira destroys a few houses

Sojeo destroys a few houses

Kulan destroyed countless houses

Name of the Verse: Kung Fu Panda

Feat Descriptions:

Speed:
Po dodges something described as mystical lightning from Bian-Zao several times in the episode Youth in Re-Volt, of Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness

Around 17:13.

I'd link it but the site I use to watch the episodes, is deemed inappropriate.

In terms of it being real lightning:

Pros: The power it comes from is known as Jin-Tian's tempest and is a technique developed by Shaolin monks, it's constantly referred to as lightning, It is conducted through water and metal, it generates an electromagnetic field, it generates at least 1.6 billion joules of energy, it potentially creates ozone (makes a blue light appear in the sky wherever it activates), reaches the cloud layer in a very short time so it seems to move very fast (although seemingly not Mach 1294 fast), and its effects on hitting a target last less than a 100 milliseconds.

Cons: Direct feats aren't as fast as real lightning, it's used to power machinery, and it's effects linger as long as the bolt is hitting the target, and the bolt can be active for extended periods of time instead of a quick zap.

JJSliderman said:
Name of the Verse: Kung Fu Panda

Feat Descriptions:

Speed:
Po dodges something described as mystical lightning from Bian-Zao several times in the episode Youth in Re-Volt, of Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness

Around 17:13.

I'd link it but the site I use to watch the episodes, is deemed inappropriate.
You could always make a gif out of it by downloading the episode or something, no?

I suppose I could

Only problem is it's kind of annoying, I keep trying to upload a downloaded gif and it's not responding.

JJSliderman said:
I suppose I could
Only problem is it's kind of annoying, I keep trying to upload a downloaded gif and it's not responding.
It takes time. Maybe using a site like gfycat or imgur to make the gif might help, that way you only have an url to post.

I can do it for you, if you want

Verse: Rage of Bahamut

Descripion:
Pazuzu creates sand-/thunderstorm and tornados

Video for sandstorm: https://youtu.be/Zb8ywo7g4eE?t=70

(till 2:22)

Video for Tornados: https://youtu.be/GzwJcQORWoU?t=27 (Tornado calc already done)

Descripion:
Sofiel travels through the city

video: https://youtu.be/UUPmdG-p70A?list=PL8IIbn1bDOdnZAN4S8MGs5zZo98IqDKqw&t=484

(till 8:09)

Descripion:
Azazel flying around dodging fireballs

video: https://youtu.be/qcocVvXrc-o?list=PL8IIbn1bDOdnZAN4S8MGs5zZo98IqDKqw&t=1059 (till 18:37)

Descripion: Azazel frees himself from under a collapsed building (Lifting strength)

video: https://youtu.be/0Q7PlDWF3hk?t=202 (till 3:36)

Priority: 3

Description: Bahamut blows everything up (AP and attack speed)

video 1: https://youtu.be/J9yJDyB7WeM?t=157

(till 4:10)

video 2: https://youtu.be/J9yJDyB7WeM?t=322

(till 5:39)

video 3: https://youtu.be/J9yJDyB7WeM?t=365

(till 6:29)

(timestamps to avoid unnessecary spoilers)

Priority: 1 (Affects the lifting strength for the majority of the verse)

Verse: Code Vei

Description: Being capable of lifting the Zweihander (better pictures available if necessary)

Untitled-78341

Priority: 3

Verse: The Dresden Files

Feat: Molly freezes a lot of water

"There was a thunder crack that thrummed from the surface of the sea as Winter's ice froze the ocean ten feet down for half a mile in every direction. The yacht suddenly locked into place, no longer pitching and rolling. I'd have to do the math to be sure, but I thought that little trick had taken as much energy to accomplish as fairly large military-grade munitions."

Priority: 1

Verse: Wu Cheng'en and the Journey to the West

Descripion: Withstanded being whipped 100 times without dying, despite serevely wounded and can barely walk a few steps. (The whip is made by animal skin)

Note: The calculation is also applied to every the Real World-based verse

@Bobsican DontTalkDT says we can use this table to do a KE calc. So for magnitude 4 earthquakes that's 1.1-3.4 cm/s. Then you can just find the total mass of everything shaking and do a KE calc.

I've been asking for this feat to be calculated for several months.

Priority: 1

(Revised from 2 to 1 because this and a couple of other feats affect many human/near-human characters who scale to Han)

Verse: Star Wars

Video:

Link 1

Link 2

Feat: Chewbacca repeatedly slams Han head-first into a metal beam and metal walls, but Han is fine. Towards the end of the fight Chewie slams Han into a metal support beam with such force as to bend the metal beam out of shape, but Han is fine after this. What kind of force is needed to bend the metal beam that way?

That looked like a hollow pipe to me, to be honest. I mean, quality is bad but 1:20 certainly seems to show that.

I doubt it would be that impressive AP wise (relatively, should still be high end 9-C or low end 9-B unless you assume the pipe was old and weak), though I don't know the specific way to calc bending something.

Priority: 2 (Affecting Top Tiers and God Tiers)

Verse: Tekken

Feat: Kazuya after going Devil form destroys the Mishima Zaibatsu compound and the area around, said to make them vanish without a trace, implying pulverization or vaporization most likely

FB IMG 1577925782597

States the building is massive and in a forest

FB IMG 1577925778147

Shows some shots of the area in this video

(https://youtu.be/Ywuk-ga7sz8)

When the calc on this is done i want to get a message on my wall about it as its important to kmow as soon as possible on it

Does anybody know of a calc or how to calc how much energy would be needed to power all of Tokyo?

Nelliels said:
Does anybody know of a calc or how to calc how much energy would be needed to power all of Tokyo?
That number shifts depending on how long it's getting power. There are a few statistics on how much energy it uses daily, I believe, that should help.

Priority: 3 (Affects Static (DC Comics))

Verse: DC Comics

Feat: (scans provided by Alexey de Greit)

1. Creating a giant shovel out of a bunch of bleachers and levitating it in the air
  2. Absorbing around 94 megawatt of electricity and using those to create an alpha ray beam (Note: Beta rays are shooting electrons, what Virgil is shooting there is basically just ionised helium that split from some other atom, meaning that he's converting energy despite that fact that he could just fire a beta ray beam)
  3. Seperating 90% of all your elecrons from your body and then letting them all flow right back into you
  4. Blocking and dodging actual lasers
  5. Seperating the oxygen and the hydrogen of the water of a tidal wave and surviving the explosion that naturally comes after mixing oxygen, hydrogen, and a spark like from electricity
Please notify me on my wall when one has calculated the feat(s) and posted the findings in a calc blog, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back