• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calculation Requests Thread - 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
DodoNova2 said:
*Priority: 2
  • Verse: Sailor Moon
  • Descriptio: A character has increased the activity of the Earth's crust, this is probably a feat that can be calculated but I do not know how
Kunzite'crust (2)
Can someone tell me if this is calculable?

I see, but increasing earth crust activity like never before is probably 10cm + and nothing but the shake is impressive
But if you say it's not calculable, I believe you

Kasyacarey said:
Is the speed feat I posted above calculable?
It should, we do se the sonic booms and if you could find the exact distance she crossed between timeframe. We could try to find what maximum speed rader can take in, that if it has been stated or is similar to the real life.

Ofcourse I'm not entirely up to this, but there is a possibilty it could be made if someone knows more about this verse than me.

Looks like no one beat me to calculating the fire feat. I'll do it. Btw the wizards no longer are human durability, they were upgraded to Wall level.

Cooltaff12 said:
Kasyacarey said:
Is the speed feat I posted above calculable?
It should, we do se the sonic booms and if you could find the exact distance she crossed between timeframe. We could try to find what maximum speed rader can take in, that if it has been stated or is similar to the real life.
Ofcourse I'm not entirely up to this, but there is a possibilty it could be made if someone knows more about this verse than me.
I do not know how to do it.

Beaters beat Bludgers, Harry falls from a bike hundreds of metres in the air, Neville only breaking his wrist at a high fall, Newt saying wizards are more durable, Harry survived being smashed through a wall by Nagini, Harry and Voldemort craah through rubble and hit the ground, is that not enough?

Well, did Dudley even injure Harry?

Dudley is consistently portrayed as being able to K.O Harry without spells. Harry even states to Hagrid in the first book he can't be a wizard because he gets consistently thrown around by Dudley like a football.

I will make a CRT. I don't want to derail this topic.

Heilergott said:
Verse: Guild Hunter (Verse)
Priority: 1 (the entire verse would scale from it)

Descriptio: The Arch Angels completely destroy Beijing, leaving the entire City as one Black Crater. The City is noted to be unlivable for Mortals after it, with effects similar to Radiation. The Feat itself is performed with what seems like pure Energy.
Bump's a Lot.

Feat: Logan tanks a explosion that destroyed a third of a asteroid without taking any damage

Priority: 1

Verse: Marvel

http://***************.to/Comic/New-X-Men-2001/Issue-146?id=32358

http://***************.to/Comic/New-X-Men-2001/Issue-145?id=32357

Asteroid explosion

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:Xmenjet.jpeg (X men jet compared to the asteroid)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:Jean8.jpeg (Jean grey compared to her Jet)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:Wolverine20.jpeg

Verse: Hellsing

Priority: 1 (These will be used to revamp the verse as a whole. Every Hellsing page we currently have is subject to change.)

Feat 1: The Captain smashes a steel container with a kick.

Feat 2: Seras Victoria lifts and throws a torpedo with one arm, then The Captain kicks it hard enough to bend it in half.

Feat 3: Alucard crashes an experimental SR-71 analogue into a ship at full speed. Details on this plane can be found here.

Feat 4: Rip Van Winkle's magic bullet punches through the aforementioned jet multiple times before it can crash. (Note: Recalc of an old feat result we drew from NF a while back.)

Feat 5: Walter swings Alucard into the side of a building.

Feat 6: Walter slices through two buildings with his wires. Said buildings are later seen here as well.

The third feat is potentially an outlier, and on top of that its left unclear whether or not Alucard tanked the blast or simply regenerated from it. The rest are most likely things we can use, though.

The fourth is our primary speed feat for the verse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back