• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calculation Requests Thread - 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
This is the official thread for requesting calcs to be done by the members of the Calc Group and other senior editors.

However, this help is entirely optional, and the people who do the requesting cannot expect that anybody will somehow be automatically interested in doing the requested calcs.

It is not allowed to complain about delays in producing calcs. It is also strictly prohibited to spam the message walls of Admins and the members of the Calc group to have a look at the thread.

The calc group will have a final say as to whether a calc is feasible or not, and will discuss internally who is to do the calc.

If a calculation has been performed and accepted, please add it to this page.

IMPORTANT NOTES:

This thread is only for posting requests, and for the calculation group to respond to said requests. Off-topic discussion is absolutely not allowed, and will result in the posts being deleted, and the ones responsible possibly receiving a block. However, you are allowed to answer questions from the calculation group members.

As our calc group members are people too, we realise that their work is time-consuming. Given the daily volume of calculations that the team is tasked with performing, it is important that you give your requests proper classifications, as detailed in the official Calculation Evaluations and Requests Instructions page.

Verse: Devilman (CryBaby)

Priority: 2 (gives Devilman Striking/Attack potency and Satan minimal Durability)

Description: Devilman punches Satan right at his smug face that creates a shockwave big enough to affect the ocean down below.

1:05 and unwards

https://streamable.com/h0g4r

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Gonna just put these down...

Priority: 3

Verse: Fire Emblem (Manga)

Feat: Kilmar blitzes a bunch of mages before the tower destroyed mid-feat falls

Priority: 3 (only scales to one profile)

Verse: FE6 Manga

Feat: Woah a amazing cloud split that Al casually rides in and the bad guy dodges

we can see the Shrine's size in relation to the size of the group, which is also seen engulfed in the flames during the feat, no timeframe is shown to my knowledge, the flames suddenly appear

@Jobbo The helicopter is an Airbus AS350, which weighs 3000 pounds, making it a Class 5 feat

Btw he nearly pulled it down in the beginning when he wasn't even anchored, and the only force pulling it was his mass. So Captain America is 3000 pounds lmfao. (a cinema sin)

Marvel comics Captain America did something similar to that execpt he was using a rope and he did it with a lot less effort

It isn't as simple as just using the weight, though. He had gravity on his side, plus a helicopter's thrust can support more than its weight.

Repost repost, if that's okay.

• Importance/Priority: I'd presume Tier 4, MAYBE higher. (Same feat done by 5 others. Should upgrade Lifting Strength. But not for those other 5. Maybe also basis for Speed Upgrade, since attack speed with thrown object could be found & maybe applied to character. Sadly, feat maybe only for an empowered state. :( )
  • Name of the Verse/Character: Princess Peach
  • Brief Feat Description: Empowered by a star, the cast of Mario Party 2 throw Metal Bowser high up & over some of the globe; Each in their own version of the cutscene. Metal Bowser claims to weigh as much as 10 Bowsers.
Feat viewable around 45 minutes into this video. Also, images of parts of the feat:

Metal Bowser's weight claim.

Early shot of the globe I found. Maybe not earliest; frame-by-frame viewing exists, after all.

I believe this is the last part of the throw shot where Metal Bowser is visible.

I believe this is my attempt at capturing an image of MB at the peak height of his throw.

Issues: MB is thrown from Bowser Land, ascends from 1 part, then descends to another part, & lands in Bowser Land again.

Star may make this pointless; Each fails to lift MB before they get the Star's power.

Nonetheless, any help, time & efforts with this would be greatly appreciated!

Priority: 1 (Affects a vast majority of the verse)

Name: Knack (Only about 5 people actually care about this verse)

Context: This large canno was going to destroy a city. In the video linked, the city it was going to destroy is behind the small town the cannon blew up. If the AP of the cannon is calc'ed, it scales to the Artifact, which powers the cannon, and the Artifact fought Knack, whom basically scales to the rest of the verse.

Can someone do the DC for Abyss Break during the Phantom Arc? That way we can scale the Element 4's strengths at the time because their magic powers the destructive spell.

(Copy and Pasted from last thread with very minor changes)

• Importance/Priority: 2 (Scales to all but one of the characters at Tier 7 in the verse)
  • Name of the Verse/Character: Dungeons and Dragons
  • Brief Feat Description: Requesting for a redo of a calculation on this blog as multiple people including the writer (which I have been led to believe) have deemed it faulty. The calc in question having to do with the energy output of a high tier dragon's breath attack. Also, if said calc is found out not to be faulty, then you can check the other calculations for any faultiness.

Priority: 1 (both of the main protagonist and antagonist, and any other characters within the verse can be safely ignored)

Verse: Inuyashiki

Feats: Barrage of Missiles and two self-detonation of the androids (Inuyashiki & Shishigami) were capable to destroyed an asteroid that was estimated to be five times larger than Chicxulub event's asteroid (Dinosaur's extinction)

Sir Ovens said:
Priority: 1 (Affects a vast majority of the verse)

Name: Knack (Only about 5 people actually care about this verse)

Context: This large canno was going to destroy a city. In the video linked, the city it was going to destroy is behind the small town the cannon blew up. If the AP of the cannon is calc'ed, it scales to the Artifact, which powers the cannon, and the Artifact fought Knack, whom basically scales to the rest of the verse.
Just gonna bump this.

Hey I was wondering if anyone could evaluate a certain feat from the last episode of the Hero Chapter?

https://ww4.*********.io/yuuki-yuuna-wa-yuusha-de-aru-yuusha-no-shou-episode-6

The feat happens at about between 8:00 and 8:28. Fu enlarges her sword to humongous size, and I was wondering what AP it would yield. There're also other possible feats that I'm looking to possibly revise in the "Possible Yuyuyu Additions" thread.

Thank you for your time!

Priority: 2

Name of the Verse: BLEACH

Character: Yamamoto/Yhwach

Brief Feat Description: I want to know the meters in between the two characters and the mass and height of the one in the left. The one in the right is height = 1.68 m, mass = 52 kg This is for a calc. I don't know and neither have the tools to pixel scale them.

0507-008

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Oh crap sorry. Ahem:

Priority: 2 and 3

Verse: Yuki Yuna is a Hero

Character: Fu Inubozaki

Fear Description: https://ww4.*********.io/yuuki-yuuna-wa-yuusha-de-aru-yuusha-no-shou-episode-6

The feat happens at about between 8:00 and 8:28. Fu enlarges her sword to humongous size, and swings it to destroy a dense forest they couldn't break through normally. I was wondering what AP it would yield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back