• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calculation Requests Thread - 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liger686 said:
Priority: 3 (Likely very few calculations would benefit from this)

Verse: The Real World

Feat: I was wondering if it was possible to calculate the shear strength or compressive strength of a hypothetical substance called Neutronium. I have no idea how to go about calculating this.

Assaltwaffle said:
@BMHKain

Breaking space isn't quantifiable with a calculation.
Oh... I'll just ask around about that then...

That set & done, what to do about Mika's feat? I don't suppose I could supply Mika's kg, or cm? Just wondering... >,>

Actually, here it is...

Height: 142 cm (4'8") Weight: 35 kg (77 lbs)

@Damage3245 Looking at the scans, the explosion is at least 500 metres. An explosion that size is City level.

I will give you a more detailed calc if I have time.

Storm calculation?

Priority: 3

Verse: Storm/Marvel http://***************.to/Comic/Storm/Issue-4?id=15060#2

First image

feat:While learning of Logan death, She created a solar wind around the planet. She stated if she did stop she would ablaze the atmosphere which would probaly mean the rest of earth too.

Verse: Storm/Marvel

feat:Here she creates a 12 gale force solar wind to push back a Sentinal backed by the full powered of the Sun.

Second Image

Priority:3

feat:All of the X-men from X-men Xtreme at full power try to stop Khan. Keep in mind Storm is using her bio lightning which weaker than the natural one she uses. She is also weak and her nervous system is messed up and was hospitalized.

Third Image

Verse:Storm/Marvel feat:Here Storm summoned the full power of the Galactic core to kill the brood inside her. Which is millions of stars that she relied on. Thus leaving her in bad condition, but she did survive. Keep in mind that Storm is Amped in space and is a high level energy manipulator/absorber.

Forth Image

Fifth Image

verse:Storm/Marvel

feat:Here she was able to heal an entire dimension with her powers she channeled. Remember She is a high end energy manipulator and can use any source to power. She is able to control the energies behind the weather, magic, and more and also channel it through her body.

Sixth Image

Verse:Storm/marvel

Feat:When fighting Phoenix Echo Rachel Grey, who is being controled by ailen tried to enter storm mind. Her powers went pyscho and created winds that sculpted the planet when it was young.

Seventh Image

Feat:She was able to tank an attack from Siena Blaze via winds. Siena Blaze has the power to distort the Earth EM fields. She borrows power from the EM field causing use sections of it to be ripped out and causing an explosion somewhere on the planet. If Siena blaze keep using her powers, she would split the Earth like a Melon. Xavier used his tp to make her tire out all of her power. Storm using her winds was able to contain the blast and cyclops was only used to stop any energy getting out, so it would be not lethal.

Eighth Image

Verse: Storm Marvel

Feat: a 1979 interview Chris Clarmont stated Storm=Phoenix raw power. He stated while the phoenix always unleasing its power, Storm always hold back. When Phoenix Jean went DP she had nigh unlimited power. In 1981 Uncanny X-men Volume 1 147 Dr. Droom later confirmed a doom robot turned Storm into a living statue, and she had a fear of tight spaces. She consiously form a planetary storm threatning the USA. Afterwards she was free Rogue Storm was born and She was stated to be one with the planet have nigh unlimited powers. Attacking everyone like the Phoenix did. As you can see she compared her power to even Thors.

First Image

Second Image

Third Image

Forth Image

Fifth Image

Gojira1234 said:
Priority: 2 and 3

Verse: Yuki Yuna is a Hero

Character: Fu Inubozaki

Fear Description: https://ww4.*********.io/yuuki-yuuna-wa-yuusha-de-aru-yuusha-no-shou-episode-6

The feat happens at about between 8:00 and 8:28. Fu enlarges her sword to humongous size, and swings it to destroy a dense forest they couldn't break through normally. I was wondering what AP it would yield.
Bumping

Priority: 2 (affects all the top tiers)

Verse: Star Wars (Disney Canon)

Description: Vader survives and walks away from a Sith temple exploding (he was right next to the source of the explosion by the way). Feat is at 5:00 in this video. Here is a link to full episodes if you want. And here is a nice image for scaling purposes.

A calc for this feat was discussed long ago when the episode aired. But nothing seemingly came of that discussion.

Soldier Blue said:
Priority: 2 (affects all the top tiers)

Verse: Star Wars (Disney Canon)

Description: Vader survives and walks away from a Sith temple exploding (he was right next to the source of the explosion by the way). Feat is at 5:00 in this video. Here is a link to full episodes if you want. And here is a nice image for scaling purposes.

A calc for this feat was discussed long ago when the episode aired. But nothing seemingly came of that discussion.
Definitely doable. Was the temple vaporized or just pulverized?

@Assalt

Looking closely at the explosion, it looks like it was vaporized, since you can see the small chunks disintegrate, and there's a huge amount of smoke in the aftermath.

The Everlasting said:
@Assalt

Looking closely at the explosion, it looks like it was vaporized, since you can see the small chunks disintegrate, and there's a huge amount of smoke in the aftermath.
I'll try about vapor and pulv. Also is it underground??? It looks like the heroes leave a cave.

Yeah, it's underground, at around 2:40 in the episode you can see them fall into the cave with the temple.

Can someone calculate the Will of the World and Helck's feats?

"I think Helck should be moved up to 6-C. I don't know if this chapter had been released in June but:

Chert
http://************.com/chapter/helck/chapter_105 When Helck fought the Will of the World in hyperspace, he gouged out a pretty big area. Considering those crests to each side of the crater are mountains, I'd estimate the area of destruction is at least 20 miles across." -K1213693

The largest cater is Helck's strongest attack. The small caters are done by the Will of the World.

Priority 2: Heavenly Kings (Vamirio and Azudora), Cless, and the Will of the World are around the same tier. Helck is above all of them.

Serpent of the Internet 97 said:
(Copy and Pasted from last thread with very minor changes)
  • Importance/Priority: 2 (Scales to all but one of the characters at Tier 7 in the verse)
  • Name of the Verse/Character: Dungeons and Dragons
  • Brief Feat Description: Requesting for a redo of a calculation on this blog as multiple people including the writer (which I have been led to believe) have deemed it faulty. The calc in question having to do with the energy output of a high tier dragon's breath attack. Also, if said calc is found out not to be faulty, then you can check the other calculations for any faultiness.
Bump

The Everlasting said:
Don't we see chunks of temple at the end of the episode? So... Violent fragmentation?

Kasyacarey said:
Storm calculation?

Verse: Storm/Marvel http://***************.to/Comic/Storm/Issue-4?id=15060#2

First image

feat:While learning of Logan death, She created a solar wind around the planet. She stated if she did stop she would ablaze the atmosphere which would probaly mean the rest of earth too.

feat:Here she creates a 12 gale force solar wind to push back a Sentinal backed by the full powered of the Sun.

Second Image

feat:All of the X-men from X-men Xtreme at full power try to stop Khan. Keep in mind Storm is using her bio lightning which weaker than the natural one she uses and was stated to shape a new born world. She is also weak and her nervous system is messed up and was hospitalized.

Third Image

Verse:Storm/Marvel feat:Here Storm summoned the full power of the Galactic core to kill the brood inside her. Which is millions of stars that she relied on. Thus leaving her in bad condition, but she did survive. Keep in mind that Storm is Amped in space and is a high level energy manipulator/absorber.

Forth Image

Fifth Image

verse:Storm/Marvel

feat:Here she was able to heal an entire dimension with her powers she channeled. Remember She is a high end energy manipulator and can use any source to power. She is able to control the energies behind the weather, magic, and more and also channel it through her body.

Sixth Image

Feat:When fighting Phoenix Echo Rachel Grey, who is being controled by ailen tried to enter storm mind. Her powers went pyscho and created winds that sculpted the planet when it was young.

Seventh Image

Feat:She was able to tank an attack from Siena Blaze via winds. Siena Blaze has the power to distort the Earth EM fields. She borrows power from the EM field causing use sections of it to be ripped out and causing an explosion somewhere on the planet. If Siena blaze keep using her powers, she would split the Earth like a Melon. Xavier used his tp to make her tire out all of her power. Storm using her winds was able to contain the blast and cyclops was only used to stop any energy getting out, so it would be not lethal.

Eighth Image
Bumping this now that it is fixed.

(sorry lol). Priority 4 (low. Like, I'm just curious), narutoverse, and Naruto did it.. madara made about more than 4 multi small mountain sized meteors from the ground up. while they were hovering above the land (pretty high altitude, but i dont know the exacts. sorry). naruto made a few rasenshurikens from the ground, and threw them up toward said meteors. i would just like to know the rasenshuriken's speed (from the groubd/naruto to the meteors)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back