• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Go bother their walls then at this point. It’s been over a year lmao (Though due to how many it is and format it might still take a while)

I kinda don't get people who just endlessly bump their calcs no matter what. Like seriously I get that bothering the calc members too much isn't good either but if it's been a month or two it is damn clear that it is unlikely someone will pay attention to them, especially if they are low priority. There are calc members who are willing to look through calcs you send them. If you're desperate, ask them in PMs or if it is important and large enough, make a thread about it and ask someone to summon some CGMs.

Credit to @King_Dom470 for providing the calculation.
Priority: 2 (New Class 5 LS and 9-C+ KE for the Player. Giving them Below Average LS because they can only carry a single big but ridiculously light gemstone and their crappy heist bag not being able to handle more than 10 kg is weird. This probably gives them Resistance to Radiation and Extreme Heat as well)
Verse: Jailbreak
Feat: The Player carries an uranium rod on their back
Priority: 2 (Huge ap thingy)

Verse: Combat Warriors

Feat: The Player makes a black hole
Double bump. Both are Roblox calculations that have not been evaluated.

Last edited:
Priority: 3 (It's a feat of a Black Hat clone that doesn't have a profile here, so it would only scale to Black Hat)

Verse: Villainous

Feat Description: A Black Hat clone lifts a huge dumbbell
Priority: 1 (Scale to all characters in the verse.)
Verse: Scream
Feat: Dewey dodges a car
Priority: 3

Character: Bloody Painter (He doesn't have a profile yet, but I'll make one soon considering that certain types of Creepypastas are now allowed)

Feat: Bloody Painter crosses a room to stab a woman.
Bump, again.

Priority: 1 (Supporting feat of at least Tier 7-C for the Crystal Gems broadly, and one that shows Sapphire capable of similar tiering on her own to the rest of the Crystal Gems)
Verse: Steven Universe
Feat: Sapphire disperses a cloud with a homerun
Bump: Also fixed this calculation. Way more times than I'd like to admit, but I think for good this last time.

Just kidding clouds outsmarted me 5 times lol (thank you again SeijiSetto for being so dedicated to helping, and bearing with me)

Back