• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Priority: 1 (All characters scale to one another. Characters have scaled to Artemis, but they should probably scale to Ulgrim for doing the same feat but better)
Verse: Brawlhalla
Feat: Ulgrim harvests the core from a dying star in his lore.
Bump (The calculation was fixed to consider the core, not the full star I confused the feat for involving during initial evaluation. Also, the method for calculating this feat was changed to GBE as suggested by someone in the Brawlhalla thread due to it consistently netting FTL speeds, making the feat unfeasible to calculate with KE)

Priority: 2 (First calculation for the verse I think. Casual display of ap/striking strength, and from a character most other characters should scale to in terms of stats)
Character: Jax (The Amazing Digital Circus)
Feat: Jax snaps a wooden Spare🎳 board in half
Very unusual, and unexpected bump. Text dump warning:

Two things happened: First is I realized I accidently calculated with length, not width in the snap. Nothing crazy, just a downgrade. Second was much worse. That the listed 'official' heights on the wiki for all characters was recently put into question. None of us in the TADC thread could find an official source, and just a few days later, the wiki itself removed all character's heights. This leaves us with pixel scaling from an early model sheet we're also still trying to confirm is official (though at least is far more likely to be official than the seemingly arbitrary numbers that were once considered to be character's heights), with Pomni assumed to be average female height (both because a calculation involving her initially used such height, and her 'official height' was only an inch lower).

Tl;dr: This is the most I think I've changed a calculation post initial evaluation and acceptance, but for good reason. Probably needs a re-evaluation because of all the changing. Overall downgrade, but it is hopefully more accurate after a specific shenanigan was made apparent, and through use of model sheet pixel scaling.

You should probably use Pomni's height compared to the "exit" door as those types of doors have a uniform size (although that get's hillariously lower at ~3'7")
We've discussed use of objects to pixel scale characters too, but we run into the problem of not having certainty on the actual accuracy of object sizes (for varying reasons) even if they're common enough we can point to a standard, uniform size.

In a similar case, scaling Jax to a Gloink in the shape of a Ten-Point pin would roughly (key word roughly) makes him at max 114 cm tall, or barely 3 feet and 9 inches.

Just got so messy after the heights that were on the characters' wiki's weren't found to be substantiated 😔

We've discussed use of objects to pixel scale characters too, but we run into the problem of not having certainty on the actual accuracy of object sizes (for varying reasons) even if they're common enough we can point to a standard, uniform size.

In a similar case, scaling Jax to a Gloink in the shape of a Ten-Point pin would roughly (key word roughly) makes him at max 114 cm tall, or barely 3 feet and 9 inches.

Just got so messy after the heights that were on the characters' wiki's weren't found to be substantiated 😔
The exit door seems to lead to a place that appears to mimic the real world.

This is the closest you are going to get to a believable measuring stick

Back