• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Grimreaperofjustice

You need to make a CRT (content revision thread) for that and not ask it here since this thread is just for calcs.

Bumping this from previous thread, since I requested most of the calcs in the blog:

Zanybrainy2000 wrote: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...us_Debris_(and_maybe_some_other_calculations)

Priority: 2-3? (I do not know much about the verse at hand, I just got a couple of calculation requests)

Verse: Neopets

Description: Calculates the yield for a polar bear destroying a cubic meter of stone in addition to calculating the billion degree sword or something on the lines of that.

Calc for how fast Hyness can talk

Verse: Kirby

Priority/Importance: 4

Description: During Hyness's psychotic rambling he nearly doubled a world record by accident

I'v been given permission to link this to Hyness's profile should it be approved which would be amazing.

I will never give up.

Well I won't anytime soon at least.

I guess.

Time to bump my silly little calc again.

Cumberjung said:
Comments are disabled, please enable them so I can evaluate it.

Anywho, posting one of my own calculations to be evaluated:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...a_really_big_hammer_faster_than_those_meteors

Priority: 1 (Determines the tiers of literally everyone in the game)

Verse: Monster Islands

Description: Calculates the kinetic energy of Juggernaut Wupash's meteors (Which appear to be the same velocity of atmospheric meteors based on a bit of criteria); calculates the velocity of Graahken Hulk's hammer (Player version) as well as its mass to find its kinetic energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back