• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a calc for some profiles on FC/OC Battles wikia, if I'm allowed to have it evaluated here:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...ozu.27s_Frozen_Kingdom_move_.28Black_Magic.29

(Please ignore the destroyer kinetic energy calc above it)

Priority: Pretty much every class in this game, alongside the various bosses in it (Around 30-35+ characters)

Verse: Black Magic (Roblox game, so it's going on FC/OC battles wiki as a part of the verse page on that site)

Description: Frozu generates a wall of icicles, similarly to Weiss' feat.

The game itself is somewhat obscure, it's been played about eight million times, but it currently has around 150+ users per day on it.

@Zanybrainy

I'm not exactly sure what you put for the priority, but it ain't right. Priority is broken into 4 tiers, 1-4. Each number corresponds with its importance, descending from least to most important. If it is for characters who aren't in the Wiki, nor will they be, it is Priority 4.

More info here.

Assaltwaffle said:
@Zanybrainy
I'm not exactly sure what you put for the priority, but it ain't right. Priority is broken into 4 tiers, 1-4. Each number corresponds with its importance, descending from least to most important. If it is for characters who aren't in the Wiki, nor will they be, it is Priority 4.

More info here.
If I simply reworded the Priority/Importance part, it would technically be Priority 1 due to it scaling to every character in the verse, but, according to the statement you brought up, Priority 4 due to not being something on this wiki, but rather, another wiki (FC/OC battles), despite scaling to everyone in the verse.

Otherwise, I can just do what I stated I did beforehand and post it on something like AN's wall to see if he'd evalute it.

We should not handle calculations for fan characters.

Regarding any calculations made by those of my wikia at FC/OC, I would advise on just asking individuals that actually go on there like Darkanine for instance. There can even be those who don't go on there at all from here and the asking is fine as long as the calcer in question evaluated it ift they want to.

Voltron Legendary Defender: Destroying 10 solar systems

• Priority: 2. Scales to the high tiers of the verse (Voltron, Galran Armor, Robeast and strong aliens)
  • Verse: Voltron: Legendary Defender
  • Description: A bomb that was said to be capable of wiping out 10 solar systems it it were to be detonated.
Megas XLR Calcs

• Priority: 1. Scales to most notable robots, aliens and monsters.
  • Verse: Megas XLR
  • Description: Megas creates an explosion visible from space and levels a major city.
Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Moonities microwave Yoda

• Priority: 3, maybe? Scales to the Moonities but might scale to others.
  • Verse: Aqua Teen Hunger Force
  • Descrption: Moonities tank the epicenter of an explosion that shatters the moon violently without any injury whatsoever.

Hi Dark. Could you take a quick look at the calc i posted above? It scales to pretty much the entire verse.

I made a calc identical to the one I made before, but it's for something on this wiki:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Zanybrainy2000/Papa_RawrXD%27s_random_calcs#Deerclops.27_ice_creation

Priority: 2 if lightning tanking feat isn't accepted (Scales to a large amount of fairly strong enemies and bosses, alongside characters with sufficient enough gear), 4 if the lightning tanking feat is accepted (It would otherwise simply support Don't Starve characters being Building level)

Verse: Don't Starve

Description: A deerclops generates a volley of icicles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back