• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We only evaluate calculations via blog posts.

Js250476 said:
Bleach seems like a pain to reanalyze from the looks of it
Mostly because if you're not highly knowledgeable with the verse, then the power-scaling and all the various powers will make no sense. And some of the stuff is highly controversial.

Not my Calc but thought it might be important towards the Naruto revision, as it might be used as a way to determine certain characters travel speed, escpically near the end of the fourth great ninja war Konoha and Sand village distance

Priority: not sure which is which but like , Not that super important.

https://imgur.com/CBlUa5R

Priority: 1 (Scales to Jee-Han, who is vastly superior to the Black Rock Sect which performed this feat. He scales to the vast majority of the rest of the verse, as most others are either on par with him, slightly below him, or vastly superior to him).

Verse: The Gamer

Description: The Black Rock Mage Group destroys several buildings

*Note, credit for this calc goes to Assaltwaffle's friend, who was kind enough to perform the calculation.

*Second Note, in the aftermath of the attack, the area is essentially desert. Would this allow the vaporization value to be used or does the calculator used for the calc already account for such?

^ That was me, actually, and i will remake that calculation in a blog later since i'm almost sure i messed up when i was converting the numbers to scientific notation. But i'd appreciate some evaluations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back