• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calculation Evaluations - 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMPORTANT NOTE:

As our calc group members are people too, we realize that their work is time-consuming. Given the daily volume of calculations that the team is tasked with evaluating, it is important that you give your requests proper classifications, as detailed in the official Calculation Evaluations and Requests Instructions page.

Kahndaq Lord said:
I already posted them, but it's ok. I will also talk about its importance:

Importance = 1 [Scales to the most important characters of the verse]

Name of the verse/character = Dr. Abel satellite, Jack-4, Jimpachi and Kazuya.

Brief Description = Dr. Abel satellite fires a beam that ruins an area, pierces the clouds and etc. Jack-4 self-destruction destroys a temple and the area around it, Jimpachi creates a massive storm and Kazuya destroys Abel satellite.

This also helps me to finish the Tekken Blog.

An interesting feat.

Priority: If we actually had WHFB profiles here, it'd be 3, scaling to god-tier people in the physical world.

Name of the verse/character: Grimnir, from Warhammer Fantasy.

Brief Descriptio: Grimnir slashes the ground, creating a hole one hundred leagues wide, "many times the size" in length, and deep enough to reach the magma chamber.

Make sure to include the proper format here, guys! I'm less likely to look a calc if it doesn't have a priority or description put on it.

After discussion here, I have added the following new rule to the first post of this thread:

In addition, for calculation blogs that are long and detailed, or use unusual or uncommon calculation methods, always start a corresponding thread in the calc group forum, and post a link to it within the blog. This is done so the calc group members can more easily discuss the issue with each other by receiving notifications.

Sorry to bother and interupt the thread but appearntly this calc

was accepted and was not added, could someone please do so.

Once again, I'm really sorry for interupting.

@GreyFang82

No problem, but it is usually better to start a content revision thread.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Liger686/Spider-Man_-_Rhino_destroys_a_submarine https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Liger686/Spider-Man_-_Spider-Man_dodges_lightning

• Importance/Priority: Both are Tier 1 because they scale to the whole verse
  • Verse: The 1960's Spider-Man Cartoon verse
  • Description:The first one is Rhino destroying a Submarine. The second one is Spider-Man dodging Electro's lighting. (Proof it's real lighting) (Go to 1:51) Electro has easily absorbed real lighting before this dodging feat , his blasts have been repeatedly referred to as lightning bolts throughout the show, and the first episode he appeared in was literally called "Electro the Human lighting bolt" etc.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:FanofRPGs/Half_Life_Airstrike_Calc

• Importance/Priority: Tier 3, maybe even Tier 4 tbh, it is probably based off a real life missile which has a real yield
  • Verse: Half Life
  • Description: Near the end of the level, Surface Tension, there is a simple puzzel in which you have to call up an airstrike. When you call it up, it does this amount of damage. I calculated it, but if one can find the real life analogue to the missile they used, that may be used tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back