• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calculation Evaluations - 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
This thread is intended for users to link to new blog post calculations, to relay them to the community, and have them evaluated by the calculation group, without contacting the members individually.

To evaluate important off-site calculations, kindly create a separate thread in the calc group discussio forum section, and then post a link to it here.

In the event that this fails to garner attention, users may politely remind the calculation group members to take a look.

Any further discussion should not continue here, but rather strictly take place in the linked blog posts or content revision threads, with the exception that calc group members should note which calculation blogs that they have responded to. Also, users should preferably post the name of the verse that a calculation refers to, in order to generate interest.

All members of the calculation group are requested to follow, bookmark, and regularly inspect this thread.

If a calculation has been performed and accepted, please add it to this page.

Also, when writing a calculation blog, always inform about the exact episode/chapter that the feat occurs in, as well as the time when the feat occurs, if it happens within a video segment. This makes it easier for the calc group members to verify if the calculation has been done correctly.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

As our calc group members are people too, we realize that their work is time-consuming. Given the daily volume of calculations that the team is tasked with evaluating, it is important that you give your requests proper classifications, as detailed in the official Calculation Evaluations and Requests Instructions page.

In addition, for calculation blogs that are long and detailed, or use unusual or uncommon calculation methods, always start a corresponding thread in the calc group forum, and post a link to it within the blog. This is done so the calc group members can more easily discuss the issue with each other by receiving notifications.

If it's a locked profile then you might have to follow up with an admin or content mod, calc group members alone can't edit locked profiles.

You can just click the "follow" button in the first post. Regular members do not have to inform me that they have followed this thread.

Ryanswagger and Piercer of Heaven

If you don't have anything to say, don't say anything at all. Commenting a dot is hardly constructive.

The calculations that have been accepted by Unite My Rice can probably be used.

Unite My Rice said:
@Gemmy
Check your calc I've replied :^)
I have replied, and hopefully that picture that I missed explains it, since I can't do much else otherwise. Notable that TTGL, the dude who did the calc, said that NF accepted it, and Endless Mike said it was fine.

Piercer of Heaven said:
@Gemmysaur I just wanted notifications from this thread.
There's a nice button on the upper right side of the OP, fyi. Anyways, let's not do that again.

If Endless Mike and the OBD accepted it, it should be fine to use.

Unite My Rice said:
@Gemmy

I've replied again. :^)
Dammit vsb. Lost everything I typed.

Anyways, with 7654.4km instead of 5372.1, it'd be in the Mach 1700+ instead of Mach 1200+.

Re: Thor's throw, he did mention that the distance to be safe from the bomb is 5000+km from Thor to the moon + Moon diameter + Earth radius, and the counted timeframe is 5 seconds.

Re: if we can tell the timeframe from Thor holding the bomb to it passing the moon, I don't think we can considering it outright disappears in 3 or so seconds from being too small.

Replied here since...

Untitled99

That happened to me too, I just logged into the site using incognito.

I'm fine with both the low end and high end. :^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back