• If you appreciate the VS Battles wiki, and can afford it, please make a donation to help keep our forum running, so we can continue to work hard to improve on the reliability of our wiki profile pages. If you want to be anonymous, don't enter your real name when you donate.

Please click here if you are willing to help out.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Priority: 1

Verse:Minecraft

Description: [[1]] Steve lifts 37 Shulker boxes filled with enchanted golden apples. The iron golem despite this, throws him in to the air. Steve survives this

Jasonsith

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Kingo the Sixth said:
Priority: 2

Verse: Akame Ga Kill

Description: Another goddamn recalc of CIC's storm.
1. Comment function is off

2. Try to check with the Screwattack rating. Their in-house calc got a 280 petaton TNT yield. Any figure close to or below that one should work fine. Same applies for all Esdeath ISCIC calculations. (At least now everyone has a ballpark for double-checking their assumptions)

Jasonsith said:
Kingo the Sixth said:
Priority: 2

Verse: Akame Ga Kill

Description: Another goddamn recalc of CIC's storm.
1. Comment function is off
2. Try to check with the Screwattack rating. Their in-house calc got a 280 petaton TNT yield. Any figure close to or below that one should work fine. Same applies for all Esdeath ISCIC calculations. (At least now everyone has a ballpark for double-checking their assumptions)
Ah, I forgot to turn on comments, sorry lol. Should work now.

Priority: 1 (Would change many calcs, and effect all characters)

Verse: Undertale

Description:[[1]] Heights of pixels in overworld and battle.

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
TheRustyOne said:
Priority: 1 or 2 (Scales to practically everyone)
Verse: Fullmetal Alchemist

Description: Kimblee causes a massive explosion after he chides Edward about not killing him when he had the chance.

Feat: User blog:TheRustyOne/Fullmetal Alchemist: A Big Mistake
I put the formula in wrong, If it happens on the ground the explosion is restricted in the downwards direction and hence only expands in half a sphere, I put it as a normal sphere by mistake.

It should be fixed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.