• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Importance/Priority: 2 or 3
Name of the Verse/Character: To Aru Majutsu No Index / Maidono
Brief Feat Description: The strongest level 4 compresses a 50 story building to the size of a softball
Link: Here.

Priority: 2 (Scales to Kamen Rider Wizard)

Verse/Character: Kamen Rider Wizard / Haruto Soma

Description:

User blog:Jasonsith/Kamen Rider Wizard Assorted Feats Batch 1

Kamen Rider Wizard Water Dragon Style - Dragon Smash (ÒâëÒâ®Òé┤Òâ│Òé╣Òâ×ÒââÒéÀÒâÑ Doragon Sumasshu)

Kamen Rider Wizard Hurricane Dragon Style - Dragon Sonic (ÒâëÒâ®Òé┤Òâ│Òé¢ÒâïÒââÒé» Doragon Sonikku)

Kamen Rider Wizard All Dragon Style - Strike Drago (Òé╣ÒâêÒâ®ÒéñÒé»ÒâëÒâ®Òé┤Òâ│ Sutoraiku Dorago)

• Importance/Priority: At least 3, possibly higher (Attempts to determine the size of the main planet of the 'verse, & posits some alternate ways of doing so. Could affect other feats.)
  • Name of the Verse/Character: Neopets/Neopia (Not quite a character, just a planet.)
  • Brief Feat Description: Not concerned with a feat so much as the size of a planet, but could affect many other feats from the 'verse.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Imaginym/A_blog_regarding_the_size_of_Neopia

Morning Star TM said:
Morning Star TM said:
Priority: 2 (An upgrade to all characters sans the top tiers)
Verse: RWBY (Feat happens in Volume 6, and no 1 actually calculated it)

Description: Weiss creates an ice construct that knocks off a mecha.
Updated. Credits goes to Mr. TheRustyOne for helping me with it.
Mr. Bambu's only concern is the height of Ruby, which i proved in the comments alongside Mr. TheRustyOne, so i need someone to approve of the calculation.

Morning Star TM said:
Morning Star TM said:
Morning Star TM said:
Priority: 2 (An upgrade to all characters sans the top tiers)
Verse: RWBY (Feat happens in Volume 6, and no 1 actually calculated it)

Description: Weiss creates an ice construct that knocks off a mecha.
Updated. Credits goes to Mr. TheRustyOne for helping me with it.
Mr. Bambu's only concern is the height of Ruby, which i proved in the comments alongside Mr. TheRustyOne, so i need someone to approve of the calculation.
Can someone give me their final reply?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back