• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You accidentally went to evaluation instead of requests

Priority: 1 or 2 (would prob help a lot with the sizes of the celestial bodies in the verse and the feats that have to do with them)

Verse: I Shall Seal the Heavens

Description: Not really a feat, just some calculations I made about the size of the planet half of the story takes place in.

Here

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...ceeding_the_Initial_expansion_of_the_universe

Priority 1 (or 2): Should scale to anyone whom is 3-B in the verse, or higher. God Cloths, Athena, Hades and other 3-A, and 2-C characters are mostly definetly above it.

Verse: Saint Seiya

Description: Shura had to Exceed the Intial expansion of the Universe. Which the Saint Seiya Verse Expansion is shown to be different than our IRL universes expansion. Scans, and links are provided for clarity.

Already eval'd Dargoo's.

Priority: 2 and 4.

Verse/Character: One Piece/Luffy, Kuma and Oars.

Description: Luffy stretchs his arms. I'm using other method to find Luffy's range and some supporting speed coming from it.

The calc

Description: Here we can find Thriller Bark's size and some speed feats from Kuma and Oars.

The calcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back