• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calc Request For Guren Ichinose (Owari No Sereph) From The Latest Chapter

Planet level, those buildings are actually planets Yes I'm joking, some o you will take that seriously Bump... Anybody know of a manga calc group member

Yep, no reply as of yet, I understand people are busy with irl stuff so I can wait, i'll just keeping bumping this incase somebody else comes along.

I mean just from looking at it it seems like anything from City Block to Large Town.. unfortanely I don't do calc's so if I tried I would find a lot of problems along the way

Back