• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fixing Hyakuya Yuuichuro Scalling

Fikriskps

He/Him
Since The Supporter's Inactive I'll do this myself.
In his stats there are some wrong in the placement of his Stats

For Attack Potency
Current:
Small Building level (He held his own against an unarmed vampire) | Likely City Block level via Asuramaru's Full Power (Likely as strong as Krul Tepes) | At least Small Town level via Seraph component gone wild, likely much higher. Ignores durability with Creations of Salt
My Revision:
Small building level (Fought Against unarmed vampire) | Atleast City Block level ( Kept Up With Guren That Can Cut A Skycrapers) | Small Town level via One Winged Asuramaru Form (Gone wild And Make a Big Craters) | likely much Higher With Seraph Form (Shown Up Stronger Than Before)
The Calculation
8-B https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DemonGodMitchAubin/Owari_no_Seraph_Skyscraper_Feat (With Asuramaru Power)
7-C
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Lina_Shields/Calc_Request:_A_Massive_Crater (this is on a One Winged Madness form)

For The Speed
Current:
Subsonic (He could move at this speed with ease) | Subsonic (Easily kept up with an unarmed vampire and should be comparable to Guren who was able to keep up with someone who moved at this speed) | At least Hypersonic+ (Blitzed Crowley, who is this fast)
I am confused because The link that putted on the Profile isnt showing anything and directing me to Unknown Site

My Revision:

Superhuman (Kept Up With unarmed vampire In The Begining Of The Series) | Atleast Hypersonic+ (Blitzed Crowley, Who is this fast) | even Higher (One Winged Form Can Make Crowley Distressed, even thrown by Yuuichuro's attack) | up to Massively Hypersonic+ (Dodging A Lightning When Asuramaru Try To Attack Him)
The Calculation
Hypersonic+
Here Yuuichuro after getting Asuramaru's Power. He was already able to blitz Crowley. [No Amp form]

I made this revision to get his scaling placement right. With his different form
Conclusion: Base Yuuichuro(9-A) < Yuuichuro Gained Asuramaru Power(8-B) < Yuuichuro One Winged Form(7-C) < Yuuichuro Seraph Mode Aka Most people know it as Demon Salt King Form(Much higher)

Last edited:
So The strongest Yuuichuro form Rank is
1. Seraph Form
2. One Winged Form
3.After He Gaines Asuramaru Power
4.Base Form Before He Gaines Asuramaru Power

Time to wait Moderator If they agree or not.

Looking at it, 9-A needs a calc of some form since it looks like the profiles themselves don't even have a source for where 9-A came from. So it'd be nice if you could get something for that. The 8-B calc still needs some approval so you should reach out to another calc member to verify it before its implemented in the profile.

7-C and the Hypersonic calc looks good, so the stuff related to it is fine and dandy. And for the Massively Hypesonic+ rating, generally better form to have a calc for the characters speed but I think its fine as is for a current lowball.

So what's really needed:
Some calc for 9-A or even an image of some tree getting obliterated or car wrecked by an unarmed vampire would work there.
8-B calc needs some approval by some other calc member or members

Looking at it, 9-A needs a calc of some form since it looks like the profiles themselves don't even have a source for where 9-A came from. So it'd be nice if you could get something for that. The 8-B calc still needs some approval so you should reach out to another calc member to verify it before its implemented in the profile.

7-C and the Hypersonic calc looks good, so the stuff related to it is fine and dandy. And for the Massively Hypesonic+ rating, generally better form to have a calc for the characters speed but I think its fine as is for a current lowball.

So what's really needed:
Some calc for 9-A or even an image of some tree getting obliterated or car wrecked by an unarmed vampire would work there.
8-B calc needs some approval by some other calc member or members
I'm just following the writing in the profile, I'll try to find the calculation with 9A

Back