• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cabba Ap and stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegeta reached SSJ in the Android saga of dbz. Also, accounting for each weaker form, it's both less powerful and slower. Base Saiyan is slowest/weakest and SSJ blue is the strongest and fastest. I don't believe neither Cabba nor Vegeta are faster than FTL or FTL+ in low forms. As for durability, striking strength and attack potency, it would likely be large star level or large star level plus. Low 4c to high 4c. Considering each form is a multiplier of strength and speed. Considering Cabbas build and age, and him not being as experienced, I'd put him as low 4c. I think massively FTL and universe level should be reserved for the two SSJ God forms. I will cite sources if needed.

Still finding it valid. Only exception in Super Is berserk kale, which makes her a tank and possibly 2C. It's a fact that super saiyan forms are multipliers.

RWBYfan88 said:
Still finding it valid. Only exception in Super Is berserk kale, which makes her a tank and possibly 2C. It's a fact that super saiyan forms are multipliers.
Kale is just strong, she's not even close to 2-C. In her Berserker form she is just more powerful but it didn't make her that strong, it just gave her a massive boost but she is still 3-A.

Lastly we don't use SS multipliers on this site, yes they multiply the users power but we don't use the linerly.

Also Cabba is comparable to Caulifla who in SS could fight Goku. So SS Cabba should be around that level. He also was ready to challenge Vegeta in the tournament of power but if Cabba wasn't even comparable Vegeta would have ran through him like butter.

To me, berserk kale makes sense. What's the justification for kale tanking a full power SSJ blue kamameha, if she's not 2C in durability, atleast?

Didn't Cabba have a hard time against Vegeta? SUre, he got lucky with a few hits. But once Vegeta went SSJ blue, he was out.

Those previous forms of Vegeta he fought were 3-A. Just on a lower scale. The 3-A tier gap is literally infinite.

So, how exactly is SSJ 1 3A in Super? I'm still doubting it due to the multipliers. I know base Vegeta suppressed is at a power level of 400, 000, 000, 000. But I'm not able to know how to equate power level to destructive capacity Or striking strength.

As dragon already pointed out the gap for 3-A is any number below infinity, base vegeta is 3-A, just a lower level of 3-A, cabba scales to that.

Unless you destroy space-time on a universe scale or have infinite 3-D power, you will never be anything more than 3-A, no matter how strong you get.

Already been over this many times, base goku absorbed the ssg power which was going to destroy the universe, everyone who can fight base goku is universe level.

Hmm.....Not sure I understand. I was told once by someone in another thread that tier is at full power. Which would be SSJ blue form Vegeta.

He is that tuer at full power.

He's also that tier in base.

The gap between 3-A and low 2-C is bigger than the gap between that farmer and Beerus power.

Super sayain god goku back in episode 12 almost destroyed the universe in his clash with beerus, goku lost super sayain god but he retain his power in his base form so as a result he didn't get any weaker than when he was a super sayain god, conclusion base goku=ssg goku which means base goku is universe level.

Base vegeta is comparable to base goku, which means base vegeta is also universe level, this means anyone who can fight goku or vegeta in their base form is universe level, cabba fought and kept up with base vegeta and super sayain vegeta which means he is also universe level.

Super sayain transformations only make goku and vegeta a higher level of universe level, as i already explain before the gap for universe level is any number below infinity, you can be a quadrillions times stronger than universe level, but you would still be universe level, unless you are infinitely above universe level (which ultra instinct goku is actually) or been shown to be able to destroy an entire space-time continuum, you will never be anything more than 3-A.

What makes all these gaps for universe level? Space-time, just being able to destroy the physical matter of a universe will only make you 3-A, no matter how much of it you destroy, unless it;s an infinite amount which would make you High 3-A. Being able to destroy an entire universe including time and space makes you Low 2-C.

Ok. That explains attack and striking strength, as well as overall tier....but given what I've seen from Kale, her durability/endurance is 2C. Where everything else is 3A.

The only 2-C character in dbs is zeno, then the next strongest character by feats is infinite zamasu who is low 2-C, because he fused with a universe, then goku, jiren and the gods of destruction who are high universe level scaling from goku and jiren who are capable of shaking the world of void, which is infinite in size. Kale isn't 2-C, no idea where that comes from, she is just 3-A.

Kale could be a noctillion times stronger than Goku blue, she'd still just be 3-A.

Zeno is 2-C, Zamasu is Low 2-C, super shenron probably is too considering Beerus said he could erase an entire universe if summoned wished it.

Since the question has been answered, should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back