• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Byakuya Kuchiki vs. Erza Scarlet

Is the speed equalized? I'll give my vote to Byakuya via much more expensive, being the much better swordsman, and his Kidos.

Edit: I MEANT EXPERIENCE NOT EXPENSIVE RIP

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Is the spewed equalized? I'll give my vote to Byakuya via much more expensive, being the much better swordsma, and his Kidos.f
don't remember him showing anything so impressive as a sword wielder I can give you experience but since Ichigo perfectly matched him after having a sword for couple of weeks and Erza can wield swords with her toes I kinda doubt we can say something like that also because he mostly uses his flowery pink things to fight...

Burning Full Fingers said:
Lmao, I didn't notice that expensive thing. I read it as experienced and speed.
I was about to say his house is probably more expensive, but Erza does pay a lot for her 5 rooms as well...

don't remember him showing anything so impressive as a sword wielder I can give you experience but since Ichigo perfectly matched him after having a sword for couple of weeks and Erza can wield swords with her toes I kinda doubt we can say something like that also because he mostly uses his flowery pink things to fight...

I'm saying he's a better swordsman since he's been trained strictly for his entire life. Erza is self taught correct?

^Yeah, but simply because he was strictly trained doesn't change the fact he showed nothing that gives the impression of him being such an impressive sword master in confront to Erza who yes is self taught. Not to mention everything about her powers goes around sword wielding while he is more concentrate on his bankai abilty

Weelll, you have to provide better reasoning except you want me to count someone saying 'Kansō: Za Naito' as a vote for Erza, which won't fly here.

Back