• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Butters Relatively Haxy Brackets

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Sorry Butter

Didn't mean to annoy you
Now to answer your question. The second key is specifically in the spirit realm "At least High 6-C, at least 6-A in the Spirit Realm". Since that requires a specific area, and this is SBA, it does not apply to his AP which is why I put City Block.

Buttersamuri said:
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Sorry Butter

Didn't mean to annoy you
Now to answer your question. The second key is specifically in the spirit realm "At least High 6-C, at least 6-A in the Spirit Realm". Since that requires a specific area, and this is SBA, it does not apply to his AP.
No. His second key is when he is enhanced with the wellspring

It's only 6-A is when he is in the spirit realm, High 6-C applies to when he is on earth and is SBA applicable.

Drake, his best hax aren't his starters and his Type 4 can be ignored if you use non physical incap methods (mind hax, sealing, just blow up the earth), the only problem is that he kind of has High 3-A soul hax and soul hax resistance but he doesn't start with those in character and usually just shoots his opponent

Genericstickman said:
Drake, his best hax aren't his starters and his Type 4 can be ignored if you use non physical incap methods (mind hax, sealing, just blow up the earth), the only problem is that he kind of has High 3-A soul hax and soul hax resistance but he doesn't start with those in character and usually just shoots his opponent
I'll add him for now. But I'll research him a little later as I'm about to sleep.

Buttersamuri said:
He looks alright Hax wise. But how do they activate?
He creates an illusion to his opponent to make them think they are fighting, when they are only just standing there.

Buttersamuri wrote:

Beast Zero Gudako said:
Causality manipulation? How's that and her other powers work? Thought based? </div> The Acausality manip is just her making Madoka even strongest, so it's not a combat applicable. But don't add her, I was just kidding back then. Hence the "ovo". If you want to add her then go ahead.

Add False Madoka or Avatar of Calamity (7-B to High 7-A or Unknown version doesn't matter) this instead.

Psychomaster35 said:
If Ben is not allowed, however, would Mega Man (Classic) count?

Also, you really need to put a limit in the tiers you allow. Otherwise, theyll just nominate a 3-A of all things.
That didn't answer how his abilities activate. Not what they do. How they activate. He may be fine if his abilities don't activate like his thoughts and spams mind haxs and what not

I said they will be judged case by case. I won't allow a 3-A. That's why I put it will be judged case by case.

Avatar of Calamity Looks alright if her death stuff isn't thought based (or at least not something to open with)

Buttersamuri said:
How's his haxs work
He can power-null indirectly by making people forget how to use powers or that they even have them. It worked well enough that it nulled another person's passive barriers. Having good enough mental resistances protects one from this

He has near instantaneous lifeforce absorption.

Thought-based mind-hax that tear through city to country level resistances like paper.

Can lay death-inducing curses on others.

I think that's about it.

And while Swartz can create universe he really doesn't do the destroy part. He usually use his reality warp to summon 'minions' to fight for him most of the screen time.

Back