• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Butters Relatively Haxy Brackets

I will find a replacement for Itachi, but for now I want Po to be changed with Ganondorf (1st key who is High 6-A, immortalities combat innaplicable, so I think he should be fine)

What part of his stuff? Like his regular skills or Nightmare abilities?

Abilities. Just trying to stay away from the Thinks GG fights. The fights I want there to be actual time for both to be capable of reacting and fighting. As long as he doesn't have one of those pretty much can't dodge abilities unless you resist it, as well being thought activated or slight wave of the hand, then he seems fine

He doesn't have thought based stuff. Just melee and inherent abilities.

Since WeeklyBattles was very powerful thought based and an opener, that one doesn't work. So one spot is left open.

I've worked with bowser long enough to know he is a no no

Ganon May be ok if his magic isn't thought based or unavoidable

Witch grabbed the spot first. So Mu Dan. Which I checked. They seem fine to add.

Give me a bit and I'll set up the brackets

1. You didn't switch Po to Ganondorf

2. Eiji Hino stomps Itachi, It's a 5-B VS a 7-A no need for a round. The only way you can make this fair if this is edo itachi and you use High 6-C Eiji

3. Bandana Waddle Dee stomps Delsin Rowe, it's a High 7-A VS a 4-A. No round needed

1. He only might work which you never showed if his haxs work mind based or not

2. This is a Haxs tournament. They have hax to fight against tier. Both have ways to wins in haxs

Buttersamuri said:
1. He only might work which you never showed if his haxs work mind based or not
2. This is a Haxs tournament. They have hax to fight against tier
1. Oh Crud, I just realized that sending someone to the dark world is done via thought.

So he's out

2. Mu Dan has EE by raising his hand (which isn't a projectile, it's instant), Mu Dan seems alot like Bill or Thanos on how they kill people with a simple gesture (so he should be disqualified)

Oh, fyi, you should specify what element Delsin starts with. I suggest Neon or Video seeing how he's going up against a 4-A. Smoke and Concrete have nearly no hax, so gg.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
And what does Punching them do???
I dunno, what does punching people far weaker than you physically do? Knock them out.

Like, i dont even get your questions at this point. He dosnt open with erasur because he needs people alive, thats his ******* character. If he cant incap then he soul and life force haxxes and if that dosnt work he erases. This is a haxxed bracket, everyone has hax wincons on their own, dont know why youre obnoxiosly trying to single Mu Dan out.

First Witch said:
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
And what does Punching them do???
I dunno, what does punching people far weaker than you physically do? Knock them out.
Like, i dont even get your questions at this point. He dosnt open with erasur because he needs people alive, thats his ******* character. If he cant incap then he soul and life force haxxes and if that dosnt work he erases. This is a haxxed bracket, everyone has hax wincons on their own, dont know why youre obnoxiosly trying to single Mu Dan out.
I don't know, the gesture based EE seemed a bit too much. Thanks for clarifying though, I thought he was a bit like Thanos or Discord who auto gesture their broken hax (So that's why I said he may be a bit too much)

Buddy, one of my guys has thought based mindhax on a planetary scale. If he's allowed simply for not starting with it, then Dan is fine.

Back