• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Butters Loser Brackets: Round 4 Beavis vs Big Smoke

Well. Last round ended pretty quickly. Looks like one of our losers was too big of a loser. But into this round! Now we have none other than Beavis from the show Beavis and Butthead, Submitted by MistaClean, going up against Big Smoke from GTA, Submitted by Jackythejack

The Current Standings

Speed is equal

They both start in range

Big Smoke scales to 516,644.24 Joules with weapons

Beavis scales to 1,000,000 Joules

That's all! Let's get to this!

Beavis:

Big Smoke: 4

Inconclusive/Draw:

I mean I feel like that can be summed up to just stupid ai. A pistol wouldn't be hard to use at that range.

Either way BS is smarter and has more LS to rip weapons out of Beavis' hands, they both have comparable stamina so not an issue there, Big Smoke should realistically be more experienced in this kind of violence and Beavis is wreckless as stated on his profile which is gonna screw him over. I think they have comparable weapons?

Looking at Beavis's feats I'm not sure if Smoke can put him down, he can survive having having all his blood drained out so nothing Smoke has can really kill him

One for BS.

And yea. About. Really with how weak he is. Smoke an grab and toss anything Beavis has away.

BS has more options such as knock out or knocking Beavis away far enough so he can pull out a gun and shoot him. Big Smoke has the experience to back up his wincons, and since he fought CJ, he's a bit skilled imo

And his regen works over time. But it's easily overwhelmed if you keep beating on him. It just means if you like stab him fatally and leave him alone. He will eventually heal. Not he will heal mid fight

Well that's what happens when you get and eat two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

I work at McDonald's and I'm imagining that as a McDonald's order and Jesus Christ that hurts.

Of course a number 45 doesn't exist but I'd assume it's like a double quarter pounder

Afraid not. And you'll be Highly disappointed how strong he is. And Those kinds of profiles are banned.

That's cause he had like a lot of other canon to work with like games and such, I'm not sure how much Ronald as in that. I know just has like one game.

2 #9's, a #9L, a #6 with extra dip, a #7, 2 #45's (one with cheese), and a LARGE soda FRA

Back