• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Butters Glass Cannon Brackets: Round 5 Homeless Emperor vs Big Smoke

Another problem for smoke is uh, Homeless Emperor should actually have wall level durability. He shouldn't be less durable than an average talentless 12 year old Saitama that was getting beat up by regular school bullies.

Piercing damage, gunshots would kill him, though maybe not as well as they'd kill a normal human.

I mean, Emperor's durability is as it's listed on the profile. A CRT is needed to change statistics like that. Or at least communication with the supporters of the verse.

However, if the bullets vaporize before even reaching the sphere, then I see no reason why Big Smoke would win. Since Emperor can enlarge his spheres and I don't think Big Smoke would think of trying to get the bullets to ricochet off of objects to get around the spheres.

I'll switch to the Homeless Emperor.

SBA has them in central park. But they're hundreds of meters away, so it depends on where they take the fight.

But honestly, it doesn't matter. Big Smoke wouldn't go for that, and even if he did I doubt he would be able to do so with enough success to win. It's a pretty insignificant point for a character that isn't Deadshot or something.

It really doesn't matter if he thinks of it, he is firing a massive spread, they will likely ricochet anyway. This is assuming that he is able to cover his while body in time to protect himself.

Ricocheting bullets isn't a thing in GTA, right? Cause, unless characters can actually do it, it's not something that can really be aimed irl, or be very effective anyway.

And "they will ricochet anyway" is kinda dumb cause SBA says they'll start in Central Park, which means they'll hit basically nothing but maybe a tree sometimes, and they'd just embed themselves in the wood. Not that "they'll ricochet anyway" is a good argument in a fight set in basically any place, since a ricocheting bullet has basically the same chance as hitting the one who shot it, or most likely, not hitting anything, and if it does hit, it's more likely to just graze or hit non-vitals.

Homeless Emperor and various other OPM high tiers are being downgraded to low 7-B. Not like this changes the outcome here lol but I wanted to put it out there.

Tetsucabrah said:
Homeless Emperor and various other OPM high tiers are being downgraded to low 7-B. Not like this changes the outcome here lol but I wanted to put it out there.
Aw man, Big Smoke is only going to get killed hundreds of times over now :((((

They are, yes, it seems like the person making the profile didn't know, or maybe it was made before that was decided.

Back