• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Butters Loser Brackets: Round 5 Dick Gumshoe vs The Player

No. YOU stop it. A player is as skilled as a player, and any enemy that appears in the game. A player has intelligence.

And now, the final question: As much experience as Gumshoe is, how many times have you REALLY seen him use his gun? He mentioned it, but never used it, at all.

And you completely dodge the point.

I Am Not denting the players skill

I Am Denying them have a canon character. As they do Not Have one. At all. You are trying to make up a canon character for someone who doesn't have it. We can make logical guess one who t they would do. Yes. If they are injured and survived they would heal. They wouldn't spam heal. They wouldn't suddenly go for One specific Gun, and they wouldn't do some of the stuff your suggesting because Nothing suggests that in character

Regardless. If they have armor to tank bullets, and can tank bullets themselves: while having a massive arsenal, haxs, and pretty close to the Limit of the AP. That's too much

And that is every character the Player is like. Everyone knows that.

Haxed, you say? Then by this very logic, Larry Daley shouldntve been here.

Psychomaster35 said:
And that is every character the Player is like. Everyone knows that.

Haxed, you say? Then by this very logic, Larry Daley shouldntve been here.
The Player could have Any character. They could prefer missiles. They could prefer pistols, they could prefer Freaking Melee weapons. The Player Is You. And it depends on Your Preference. And considering there are Billions of people in the world, and Thousands to millions of different preferences and personalities. We can't properly predict what they would do exact, which is what your trying to do. Saying they pull out the pistol and spam heal. Neither have any backing up reasons why

Larry's haxs are useless. He isn't in the museum. Which is where he needs to be. And it isn't night. Which takes away his haxs. He is just strong. His haxs come from a specific area and a specific time. Night time. Which is not what standard assumes. This is movie. Not Game. Yes, I would agree game shouldn't be here. He can make shields on the spot, and uses haxs that he keeps on him. That's why I didn't use it. But Movie is fine. It's not even Nighttime. So they are useless

Your post just kept getting longer

Psycho, Butter has a point. We can't give player characters like these much personality. Sure, there are exceptions, but this isn't the case.

Regardless. Here's the issue

Is The Player actually able to take multiple Bullet shots with and without armor? Cause if so. He is to strong for this tournament. Too many range weapons, too many haxs. Too high intelligence, and nobody in this tournament at all can reasonably beat him. He is the strongest person here physically, with immense range and range options, haxs and abilities for up close, and can downright ignore durability, Knock people into a paralyzed state. Aside from experience, I don't think there's a single person in this tournament who has a real advantage over him. Add in the fact he is physically the strongest and toughest in the tournament, and can take multiple bullet shots, and that's far over the line. Nobody has any actual reasonable way to win. Not Big Smoke, Not Larry, Not Joe, Not Harvey, Not Dale, Not Zoidberg, Not Beavis, Not Dipper, Not Anyone here. This tournament becomes a stomp tournament. At least everyone else in this fight has some reasonable way to beat most of the others. Even Jar Jar could reasonable have more debate in some fights thanos to acrobatics and better AP than people like Baldi and Hulk.

Ok. Since I didn't get an answer. I checked myself. And the videos I saw showed them being able to tank through several shots. Due to this and the reasons above. The Player is too powerful to the point of easily beating anyone in this tournament. Being the absolute strongest, Haxed, equipped, durable, person with healing and bullet tanking capabilities, even without armor. Armor worsens the case. He is removed due these reasons. The next round will commence shortly

Back