• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What in that scan suggests 3-A/Universe Level?.

Can you point it out?.

LordGriffin1000 said:
What in that scan suggests 3-A/Universe Level?.
Can you point it out?.
Look, that character Super Rabbit one-shotted was Validus. Oh, and isn't Validus 3-A because of what this suggests?

You could have been a bit more specific in the OP.

Anyway, is this comic canon to DC?. If so it could be an upgrade, if not it can't

LordGriffin1000 said:
You could have been a bit more specific in the OP.
Anyway, is this comic canon to DC?. If so it could be an upgrade, if not it can't
It might be. Doesn't Warner Bros own DC Comics?

Well don't I look like a dipshit ƒÿû

If others agree and don't have a reason it isn't a valid feat then I'm fine with it.

You would need a Content Moderator or Administrator to unlock his page and then the upgrades can be preformed.

I'd like for more staff input tho.

We do not tend to scale from crossovers, as the characters within them are constantly rescaled to a similar level to each other.

In addition, that was most likely Post-Crisis Validus, given that the crossover happened during that era.

Antvasima said:
We do not tend to scale from crossovers, as the characters within them are constantly rescaled to a similar level to each other.
In addition, that was most likely Post-Crisis Validus, given that the crossover happened during that era.
There is no Post-Crisis Validus profile tho.

Since the original poster tried to close this thread, but rather accidentally removed it, I will handle it instead..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back