• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Buffs are necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure Marcey had a couple of really good feats during Stakes that put her way above Building/faster then the eye can see. That's rediculously low. Just off the top of my head, she stopped the vampire king's energy, which was taking the form of a giant city sized monster and was trying to totally destroy the candy kingdom, on her own, and absorbed its' power.

This is months old but yeah, it is true. I think her current article underestimates just how much more powerful she is than Finn and Jake, since she always uses kid gloves when she's messing around with those guys. The Vampire King's city-sized cloud form (as per Bubblegum) was a reality warper and a threat to the entire world at that point, not to mention was effortlessly demolishing Finn, Jake, PB and both the Candy and Fire kingdoms all simultaneously. When Marceline showed up she was able to stop it and absorb it under her own power, which aside from being a pretty crazy feat of overpowering another magical being is a level of soul manipulation on the same scale as her dad's. I imagine she's way closer to the level of Hunson and the Lich than Finn and Jake, it's just not as obvious since she's so chill compared to them.

At the very least she's probably on the same tier as Ice King, but I feel like in all likelihood she should be stronger considering the above, Simon's reaction to Hunson when they met, and that the Ice King doesn't try to mess with her the same way he does the other "princesses" he pines after. I recall reading an anecdote somewhere that he's actually scared of her power, too.

EDIT: Also, in the comic series she actually goes toe-to-toe with the Lich twice. The first time they have a good back and forth but the Lich wins by BFR with a Bag of Holding artifact he's using to suck stuff up, but the second time she wears Bubblegum's crown to block his mind control and actually gets the better of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back