• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Heres a little warmup! She may be humiliated as the 2nd worst 7-B due to her piss 10-C physical durability, but lets see how she fares against a boxing match!

Story
Bubble is seen in a boxing ring at the blue corner, preparing to fight, yet is sweating in fear. On the red corner, Glass Joe was wearing his headgear, sitting on a stool as he prepares his fists.

(Bubble's side)

Bubble: Oh no... why would they send moi to a boixing moich of all thoings...

Announcer then hops over to Bubble to confront her.

Announcer: Bubble, this is a part of the challenge. I couldve chosen someone else, but I want to make things more interesting.

With that, Announcer leapt away back to his seat in the crowd.

(Glass Joe's side)

Glass Joe: Une ... bulle? Pourrais-je enfin obtenir une victoire?

With that, both sides got up and walked towards each other.

Bubble: Im already used to poipping anyways... but at least I can hoive a choince to woin! Ive heard yoire oire one of the woikest boixers, anyways.

Glass Joe: Au moins vous n'êtes pas ... lui. Je gagnerai facilement, en fait. C'est pour la France!

With that, the bell was hit, signalling the start of the match.

Conditions
Speed is equalized, Glass Joe has his headgear, and Bubble has nothing with her but her fists. The battle is in a boxing ring, both start 5 meters apart.

Just for the record, Bubble is 7-B with 10-C durability. Glass Joe is solid 9-B.

Who wins?

YOYLECAKE!:

Vive la France!:

Sans: 1 (Buttersamuri)

I mean, shes got the skill, though. And scales to those dodging danmaku.

Yea. Imma go with they both strike each other out. Cause that danmaku I no longer buy. That was some garbage danmaku due to absolutely no accuracy or attempt at dodging.

Psychomaster35 said:
Drat, Drat, and Double Drat!

But, how is Joe going to do this?
Joe is prone to dodge attacks too. Even with a star punch to the head despite having the headgear on. (He doesn't try and tank anything unnecessary) So it's really they both strike at the same time, or one gets lucky and gets the hit in first. Regardless. It's more an inconclusive

Huh. A Landfall game? I was actually working on Stick Fight (you can find a WIP of it in a blog)

if they ban Bubbles, that's just bull. Her TMQ potential comes from weak durability but strong AP. Not incorrect power usage like the actual McQueen or anything

Back