• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Broly (Movie 10) vs Super Perfect Cell

Status
Not open for further replies.
FTW395 said:
Myriadofmemes said:
@FTW395 Broly would be hard pressed to beat 7 SSJ level beings when there were only 5 on the planet. And no, between the two contenders and Gohan the greatest feat any of them has is Broly tanking a super charged Kamehameha with a grin on his face like it's a light breeze.
Disregarding my argument doesn't make it invalid, broly didn't one shot anyone. SSj2 Gohan did.
No one disregarded anything. Broly tanking a Super Kamehame w/o a scratch is simply more impressive that's all.

@Myriadofmemes SPC tanked Vegeta's Final Flash without a scratch aswell, which shouldn't be much weaker if any weaker at all than the Super Kamehameha. Furthermore these Cell Jrs still have ASSj durability and SSj2 Gohan one-shotted them.

FTW395 said:
@Myriadofmemes SPC tanked Vegeta's Final Flash without a scratch aswell, which shouldn't be much weaker if any weaker at all than the Super Kamehameha. Furthermore these Cell Jrs still have ASSj durability and SSj2 Gohan one-shotted them.
That's a Big Bang Attack not a Final Flash, and I wouldn't call that without a scratch either. And certainly not to the degree Broly showed when he stood inside the beam literally laughing at Goku.

@Myriadofmemes oh, you're right about the Final Flash part, still I find SSj2 Gohan's feat of One-shotting those ASSj level beings more impressive than the Super Kamehameha. We're basically just giving our own opinion on what we find more impressive without any basis whatsoever, which is pointless. On a side note I do believe Broly (M10) is stronger than SPC just not to a degree that he can outsmart or defeat Cell.

@FTW395 I was actually pretty sure that it was clear that my responses were aimed at giving a proper explanation on the reason why I consider Broly and Goku with the energy of all top 5 Z fighters to be on a staggeringly higher level than the Cell saga overall, let alone Broly (M10) after the zenkai. I simply can't see an easy way for Cell to even damage Broly. I sincerely doubt that anything from Cell's arsenal, other than a maximum beam struggle, would be able to damage Broly. And while I agree that Cell is marginally smarter and more versatile, I simply don't believe that any of his tricks can make up for the sheer difference in power. Once the fight reaches the point where Cell's Solar Kamehameha has to face off against continuous Eraser Cannons he'll lose on his own.

@Myriadofmemes sure you explained your reasoning, but you're just basing it on your opinion. You claim Goku with Gohan's energy alone should be around the same level as SSj2 Gohan even though you have no proof for that. And Cell can solar flare + destructo disk Broly.

They were all weakened....The energy share in the first broly movie is possibly just all they had left all put into that one punch, this was only done because they wrote Broly to where "Oh he's too big and strong" and "oh well we have to make Goku win somehow" so maybe it's just that all of the energy was sent to Goku's fist just for that one punch. First movie Broly would probably get decimated by movie 10 Gohan alone.

@FTW395 @JustSomeWeirdo I'm using the well established multiplers of the SSJ1 and the SSJ2 forms and combining that with Broly's Super Kamehameha feat to make my comparison of Broly's and Cell's power. Meaning that the probability of error for my Goku/Gohan energy conclusion is very low, let alone when factoring in the other three Z fighters. To go from being completely unaffected by post-Time Chamber Goku's Super Kamehameha to being butchered by a single punch, the difference in power needed to damage Broly must be exceptional, there's no other possibility. Broly's energy shield can easily deflect a destructo disk from Cell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back