• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Broly (Movie 10) vs Super Perfect Cell

Status
Not open for further replies.
SomebodyData said:
The FP Kamehameha is shown to be a Kamehameha that was charged for an extensive time, in comparsion, we can also tell from your example, in which, because Cell was able to block the kamehameha, we absolutely know that the kamehameha was weaker than the one that blew his upper body off. As well, as the fact that with Broly, Goku had taken a massive time charging, so we can infer that the latters were both FP Kamehamehas, although it can be debated that the FP Kamehameha that was used against Cell was weaker because he was also using IT at the same time.
both were used charged ou say so just because it was smaller,kamehameha and garlick gun must be charged to be used,so what you say doesnt make sense

Never said anything about size. And no they actually don't (ie Garlick Gun in FT Saga didn't, Goku used a single hand variation of it without charging it against Frieza)

Well yeah, but I'm not even mentioning Movie 10 Broly, which stomped the guy who beat SPC.

Yeah, I believe it was mentioned in an animation note (<This might not be true tho) and the hair had the SSJ2 spikes anyways, so even if the former is not true the latter proves it.

SomebodyData said:
Yeah, I believe it was mentioned in an animation note (<This might not be true tho) and the hair had the SSJ2 spikes anyways, so even if the former is not true the latter proves it.
cell blocked the kamehameha though

cell knock outed SUPER vegeta with 1 hit

broly knock outated SSJ1 vegeta

cell with his ki alone shot piccolo away and he was done for a while

broly need to punch hm 3 tiems and shot eraser cannon and he still stand

the only thing that supports broly lssj>perfect cell is that cell>goku ssj1 (not that much) and broly stomped it,so super perfect cell is enough

Broly tanked Super Vegeta's hit in his SSJ form, not even LSSJ actually.

You are forgetting the fact that Broly >>> SSJ2 Adult Gohan, which is > SSJ2 damaged Gohan to some degree and is >> SPC

SomebodyData said:
Broly tanked Super Vegeta's hit in his SSJ form, not even LSSJ actually.
You are forgetting the fact that Broly >>> SSJ2 Adult Gohan, which is > SSJ2 damaged Gohan to some degree and is >> SPC
broly tanekd 1from ssj1 vegeta,cell tanked above 100 from SUPER vegeta

ssj2 gohan teen>>adult gohan ssj2

it was clear

also goku ssj1+gohan ssj2 injured+vegeta+piccolo+tien+krillin+yamca>goku ssj1+gohan adult ssj1 injured+goten ssj1 injured

Black Kakashi said:

it was clear

also goku ssj1+gohan ssj2 injured+vegeta+piccolo+tien+krillin+yamca>goku ssj1+gohan adult ssj1 injured+goten ssj1 injured
Even though your english is quite horrendous I still agree with your point, when you put it like this SPC actually did tank more than Movie 10 broly. My vote goes to SPC!

SSJ Broly tanked one from Super Vegeta, LSSJ >>> SSJ Broly

SSJ2 Teen Gohan > SSJ2 Adult Gohan > Very damaged SSJ2 Teen Gohan

Also,Extremely Injured SSJ2 Gohan + A bunch of guys below Frieza level + Android 17 level Piccolo + Weakened Super Vegeta < Injured Adult SSJ2 Gohan + Extremely Injured SSJ Goten + 7 years+ training SSJ Goku + Trunks

FTW395 said:
Black Kakashi said:

it was clear

Even though your english is quite horrendous I still agree with your point, when you put it like this SPC actually did tank more than Movie 10 broly. My vote goes to SPC!
lol not horrendous,im just bored to write proper+i have and as an excuse that eng aint my first leanguese lol

i mentioned only perfect cell,sp is a lot powerful

@FTW SPC tanked more yeah, but Broly tanked the hit from the same guy in his SSJ form. Not even Legendary or Movie 10. The gap is absurd.

This thread is absurd. Let's get back down to earth before we blow the heck up and close it.

So please tally the votes again. No double counts.

SomebodyData said:
SSJ Broly tanked one from Super Vegeta, LSSJ >>> SSJ Broly
SSJ2 Teen Gohan > SSJ2 Adult Gohan > Very damaged SSJ2 Teen Gohan

Also,Extremely Injured SSJ2 Gohan + A bunch of guys below Frieza level + Android 17 level Piccolo + Weakened Super Vegeta < Injured Adult SSJ2 Gohan + Extremely Injured SSJ Goten + 7 years+ training SSJ Goku + Trunks
That's just wrong Base trunks and the extremely injured ssj Goten are both way weaker than Android 17 level piccolo. To be honest the only changing factor could be SSJ Goku, but he was also there vs the fight with Super Perfect Cell.

So you have Injured SSj2 Teen Gohan + Androind 17 Level Piccolo + Weakened SSj Vegeta + Ssj Goku + Bunch of nobodies vs Injured Ssj2 Gohan + Ssj Goku + Extremely injured Goten + Base Trunks.

Android 17 level Piccolo being >>> Goten + Trunks makes the former seem more impressive than the latter.

SomebodyData said:
@FTW SPC tanked more yeah, but Broly tanked the hit from the same guy in his SSJ form. Not even Legendary or Movie 10. The gap is absurd.
he tanked a ki blast vegeta didnt try to fight him only goku and gohan for the start

perfect ceel tanked many ki blasts from super vegeta not a simple ssj1

also remember broly gived many hits to grande trunks to take him out

cell in his perfect from was playing and later with few more hits weakened him and stated he supressing his pwoer against goku mssj1

cell have more feats for his favour but the thing that broly lssj>>>>>mssj goku unlike cell perfct form>>mssj1 goku saves the arguement that perfect cell>broly lssj and makes it broly lssj>perfect cell lol i dont know why you dont use it

however so ill bring super perfect cell he has instant ransmission right? i think it would be a good match

@FTW he was only a spirit in canon, unlike in the Broly fight. There is also the fact that the rest of the guys in the Cell fight did not assist Gohan, they were distractions so I'm not sure if that should count. Also SSJ Goten < Android not <<<, as shown by the fact that he could keep up with Android 18 even when they were having issues due to trying to pretend to be one person.

Broly: 4 (Pocket-Chu, Hop, SomebodyData, Sethisbest)

Cell: 3 (ConsumingFire, RadicalMrR, JustSomeWeirdo)

Inconclusive: 0

These are the clear votes I've seen. If any other vote was debunked (or if I missed one or another), please tell me so I can update this later.

@black vegeta did try to fight him

So did Broly, even SSJ Gohan and ASSJ Trunks combined Ki blast didn't damage Movie 8 Broly

Errr, what? Can you use proper english? I think you're trying to say that yes LSSJ Broly > Perfect Cell right, but not SPC? In that case, do I have to remind you that Broly movie 8 is a lot weaker than movie 10?

Broly Movie 10 could really match Super Perfect Cell, but like Hop said, regardless of what you think, the pages say otherwise.

Broly wins by how he fights, and how much stronger his durability is. Super Perfect Cell probably could not stand what Broly could. Sure, S.P. Cell tanked Vegeta's super pissed off volley of energy blasts. But remember Vegeta didn't even make Cell flinch. Same with Gohan for 99% of the fight against Movie 10 Broly. They hardly stood a chance. And at that time Gohan vastly surpassed Vegeta. So Broly could tank what Cell could, if that's of any concern.

SomebodyData said:
@black vegeta did try to fight him
So did Broly, even SSJ Gohan and ASSJ Trunks combined Ki blast didn't damage Movie 8 Broly

Errr, what? Can you use proper english? I think you're trying to say that yes LSSJ Broly > Perfect Cell right, but not SPC? In that case, do I have to remind you that Broly movie 8 is a lot weaker than movie 10?
vegeta didnt try to fight him because he spammed a ki blast and a hit later he stopped,and in super vegeat didn nothign to perfect cell not even with so many ki blasts,also when in his ssj1 hitted lssj broly,broly was suprised while cell simple laughed all the time,later when broly take him serious one shot ssj1 vegeta,perfect cell one shotted super vegeta

there is nothing to prove that lssj broly is much stronegr he is simple stronger since he fought a weakened gohan from cell games which his ssj2 was so ridiculus that stated from vegeta he is nothign compared back then and dabura wasnt that storng that they couldnt defeat him,broly was blitzed and hurted few times from base gohan and ssj1/2 gohan adult,cell perfect form toyed with ssj1 TEEn gohan,and also tanking so many hits from ssj2 teen gohan lol,in sp form when he shot 1 ki blast and gohan tried to save vegeta his hand become useless,and so now we have sp cell vs gohan teen ssj2 half power+goku ssj1+vegeta+piccolo+tien+yamca+krillin vs gohan adult ssj1 INJURED+goku ssj1+goten ssj1 injured and they were on par with lssj broly

ssj2 teen gohan>>>>ssj2 adult gohan=>ssj2 teen gohan half power>>>ssj1 adult gohan>>>>>ssj2 adult gohan injured

goku movie 10 ssj1>goku ssj1 cell games

vegeta+piccolo+yamca+krillin+tien>>>>>>>>>>>>>goten ssj1 lol

remember when piccolo started to fight broly broly punched him 3-5 times and shot to him an erased cannon and all what he did was going to say vegeta to fight not even got bested

cell while fighting ssj2 gohan and goku ssj1 he used his ki to shot away the z fighters and so he shot piccolo (while piccolo used even special beam cannon)

later piccolo was down for a while

so broyl has feats to not egt hurted from ssj1 goku level hits,cell perfect form does too from ssj1 goku (if he is serious liek he was in the end and against ssj1 gohan too) and adding suepr vegeta and that proves when also ssj2 teen gohan punched multiple times him,and also his kamehaemha on him

so perfect cell can hurt broly lssj most likely but i dont think so,super perfect cell everyone can hurt each other so isntant transmission should be a good game for cell lol

remember cell possess disco disk,when krillin shotted this on bio broly,broly got cutted,so if cell shots one too and htis broly its gg

also cell jr=gg nw re,he needs 1 CELL to crea 1 OF THEM,remember 1 of them was on super vegeta's level and gussj trunks

now perfect cell (not sp)+10 of them will easily deal with lssj,but i dont want to add them,do you?

SomebodyData said:
It's true,there's Geekdom's vid about it.It's stated that in M10 Gohan actually kept training and became stronger than SSJ2 teen Gohan

SSJ2_Gohan_proof_in_movie_10.JPG

It's easy to find more info for this,google is our friend after all

@Black

First I will correct your scaling.

ssj2 teen gohan >ssj2 adult gohan (Remember Dabura was a SPC level enemy, and SSJ2 Adult Gohan could contend with him, so that means the gap is much smaller than you said) > SSJ2 Adult Gohan Injured (Was not using most of his ki during the battle, mostly running and getting hit) > SSJ2 Teen Gohan (Had only half of his power, not even including the fact that he could only use one arm)

goku movie 10 ssj1 >> goku ssj1 cell games is true

Vegeta >> Piccolo > SSJ Goten >> Rest of the Z-Fighters

That Piccolo ki shot one was non-canon.

The part about PC not being harmed by SSJ Goku level enemies is complete speculation. PC probably can harm Broly albeit barely.

Cell Jr.s were having trouble with Piccolo who is no where near SSJ2 Adult Gohan, so they should be below Super Vegeta but higher than Android 17 (So ~Semi-Perfect Cell), which should be no trouble to Broly.

So Broly LSSJ (Movie 10) >> Super Perfect Cell >> LSSJ Broly (Movie 8)>> Perfect Cell > Broly SSJ >>> Super Vegeta

SD is right. It is no stomp, but it is more and more clear that Cell doesn't have what it takes to beat Broly.

Hop thinks so, especially in character.

SomebodyData said:
@Black
First I will correct your scaling.

ssj2 teen gohan >ssj2 adult gohan (Remember Dabura was a SPC level enemy, and SSJ2 Adult Gohan could contend with him, so that means the gap is much smaller than you said) > SSJ2 Adult Gohan Injured (Was not using most of his ki during the battle, mostly running and getting hit) > SSJ2 Teen Gohan (Had only half of his power, not even including the fact that he could only use one arm)

goku movie 10 ssj1 >> goku ssj1 cell games is true

Vegeta >> Piccolo > SSJ Goten >> Rest of the Z-Fighters

That Piccolo ki shot one was non-canon.

The part about PC not being harmed by SSJ Goku level enemies is complete speculation. PC probably can harm Broly albeit barely.

Cell Jr.s were having trouble with Piccolo who is no where near SSJ2 Adult Gohan, so they should be below Super Vegeta but higher than Android 17 (So ~Semi-Perfect Cell), which should be no trouble to Broly.

So Broly LSSJ (Movie 10) >> Super Perfect Cell >> LSSJ Broly (Movie 8)>> Perfect Cell > Broly SSJ >>> Super Vegeta
first of,as you say ssj2 teen gohan>adult,dabura said to be so but later he was weaker than what he said to be,even vegeta says its ridicilus on how weaker he become and wanted to leave,and when goku said that vegeta and kai refused this and also when goku stated gohan got a lot weaker on kai and kai says he is still way too strong

broly is non cannon chr,cell take with his ki piccolo down and not only him and all z fighters

ssj2 goku buu saga>ssj2 teen gohan>>>adult ssj2 gohan=>ssj1 goku cell games

ssj2 goku and vegeta said to be a bit stronge than cell and teen gohan

which makes even more obvious on how much weaker gohanwas because vegeta had only ssj1 back then and he was laughed for gohan's ssj2 power on buu saga

gohan's ssj2 punched effcted broly most of times there and soemtiems blitz him,sp cell can hurt broly as every fight that we show on dbz (goku ssj2 vs vegeta,beerus vs goku etc)

cell jr had problem on piccolo yet they defeated him and super vegeta

so cell can summon 10 of them,10x super vegeta+>broly if you refuse add 20.000 cell.jrs>>>>>>>>>>>>>broly imo

so cell doesnt need to fight actually

oh i forgot to mention cell has an ability to co[py right? yeah

however instant transmission will end broly here if cell is sp form if he is perfect i dont think it will kill him btu do a lot of damage on him

Ah using canonicity as an argument huh?

Again, you're not listening to the evidence in regards to the SSJ2 Gohan scaling.

SSJ2 Goku and Vegeta have nothing to do with this.

SSJ2 Gohan's punches had nothing on him. Where did you get that they hurt him? There was a one time stun by a kick, but that was a suprise hit?

Your Cell Jr.s analogy is not how it works. That is blatant trolling right there.

What?

I was using him to show (Since he was stated to be a SPC level enemy) that adult SSJ2 Gohan was not too far behind SSJ2 Teen Gohan

SomebodyData said:
Ah using canonicity as an argument huh?
Again, you're not listening to the evidence in regards to the SSJ2 Gohan scaling.

SSJ2 Goku and Vegeta have nothing to do with this.

SSJ2 Gohan's punches had nothing on him. Where did you get that they hurt him? There was a one time stun by a kick, but that was a suprise hit?

Your Cell Jr.s analogy is not how it works. That is blatant trolling right there.

What?
is broly cannon and i didnt realize it?

because ssj2 gohan adult is a bit stronger than ssj1 goku cell games and buu saga

ssj2 goku and vegeta have to do read what i say

so cell wont too?

sorry but we saw what happenend with cell.jrs

also damn broly lssj wasnt even 1,5x stronger than ssj1 goku probably near to this,that already makes cell sp form stomping movie 8 broly,and there is no proof that broyl movie 10 is 1,5x stronger than movie 8

goku ssj1 take the power of z fighters (injured) and with 1 punch defeated broly,means perfect cell at full power will did this too if not,sp cell with a simple punch finished him,with a trick ki (special beam cannn,charged ki blast or soemthing) erase him,so better bring movie 10 broly which i believe is slighty stronegr than sp cell but he wont win the match

cell jr=1 cell

2 cells=2 cell.jr

so iamgine to summon 10 of them,lol is gg nw re,but i think its unfair

SomebodyData said:
I was using him to show (Since he was stated to be a SPC level enemy) that adult SSJ2 Gohan was not too far behind SSJ2 Teen Goha
Dabura seems to be more of a Perfect Cell level enemy though, at least tier wise.
Movie 10 Gohan is a Gohan that still trained to some degree anyway.

@Black of course not.

But using it in this argument is irrelevant.

@JustSomeWeirdo hmm, I see.

Well, we also don't know how much Gohan actually still trained in the movie alternate universe.

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Well, we also don't know how much Gohan actually still trained in the movie alternate universe.
to be honest and more clear,the gohan who fought broly is before buu saga which he didnt train for 7 years

and gohan says i SUPOSSED to be stronger,suposse/=/stronger

@somebodydata

(y)

Dabura = SPC. Adult gohan got wrecked by Broly but could stand a chance/keep up with Dabura. Broly (10) > SPC. Voting for him.

@Black iirc, goten and trunks fused in the movie, so its not pre-buu saga, but I am probably wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back