• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Broken Gods- Yhwach vs Iihiko Shshime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm you sure? She got Zenkichi and Emuake in the dream world with her casually. It still didn't work on him.

Oh, that thing which I totally didn't forget about.

Iihiko's just immune to Ajimu's kisses?

BFR should probably be added to Ajimu's profile, and to Iihiko's resistances then.

But one thing before that, do we know that Zenkichi/Emuake didn't consent to that? I don't exactly remember the arc but I know that they went to the dream world to train. There'd be a better case for Iihiko resisting it if they got moved there without consenting.

It's not really omni-teleport since she needs to kiss people to bring them there, that doesn't seem to be a part of her omni-teleport. Also it's a different skill, is it not?

It would make a difference because if Zenkichi/Emuake had to agree to get teleported to the dream world then perhaps Iihiko couldn't get teleported because he didn't agree. With Ajimu needing to kiss someone to move them to the dream world it already has some strange requirements.

Lip Service was to swap skills. I don't think it's a requirement. She was going to steal...Zenkichi(?)'s body if Momozono hadn't sealed his dead body inside the card to keep him dead. If she was going to steal his body in the dream world i doubt it needs lip service.

Same here, read the example above. Idk if it was with their consent or not that time, but the example above proves that it doesn't "need" consent to work.

It's stated on Ajimu's profile that Door to Door requires her to kiss someone to send them to the dream world. It's a separate ability from Lip Service and Alibi Block.

I'm not sure, I'd need to look through that chapter again. I'm only up to around chapter 30 on my reread where I'm documenting everything.

I haven't reread it even once. So imma leave it to you then. xD

Imma see if i can find the chapter real quick so we can close this.

I'm heading to bed now, sort it out anyway but I'm not gonna be responding for a while.

I'm 99% sure that Iihiko can't hurt Yhwach since he has no feats of hitting souls because they don't exist in MB

BFR may or may not work in which case its an incon at best or a stomp in Yhwach's favor at worse

Hmm you didn't get the point. Iihiko won't be hurting him. Yhwach will self destruct by hitting Iihiko.

BFR won't work for obvious reasons i stated above. So it's a flat stomp for Iihiko, Yhwach hits him, his attack backfires.

I guess that's true but wouldn't that only work if Yhwach uses cqc to attack Iihiko?

I'd imagine a bow or other ranged attacks would just break the ranged weapon

Depends. Iihiko's ability is to break attacks so that they cannot be used. Besides eventually Yhwach just gets incapped from stamina loss (cus no stamina regen), or just uses a normal attack to hit Iihiko.

Either way Iihiko stomps ez.

Well this is the first time a character that can't see souls stomps a bleach character lol

Either way this was a mismatch

Firephoenixearl said:
Ikr. xD
Also "broken gods". Ugh, neither is strong enough to be called a god here.

Iihiko vs Nekros ovo
I created that title based on the fact that they were the last opponents of their series and so their needed to be broken to create a challenge and that resulted in many resistances and abilities that could only be attributed to gods

Also,which skill of Ajimu shows BFR ability?

Iihiko resisted power copying

And no the skill Medaka showed at the end of the series was not a copy of irreversible destruction.

Vote for Yhwach.

Resistant to Conceptual manipulation, paralysis, precognition, fate manipulation, power null, probability manipulation, etc. (To long to list all.)

Almighty:

• He can affect souls, weapons, set traps, change the environment directly with a thought.
  • Can see all futures at once, change a specific "moment" from a future and bring that "event" to the present without any of the "events" leading to that "conclusion" happening. Example his attack was blocked? Nah, fam. A cut slice will be warped into your body from the future without Mr.YH moving his light sword been blocked. GG
  • All powers he see with Almighty in the future cannot kill him or harm him. They become allies.
  • Even when all of his powers are remove, negated, taken or halve Yhwach can return his powers to himself once more.
If current Almighty won't work on this foe, Almighty still works on everything else. It isn't just people that Almighty can affect.

Moving on, Blut Vene Anhaben can shield himself from his foes attacks and if they blow it up, Yhwach's blood will enter their body and consume and absorbed them. Yhwach has two more ways of absorbing by touch and by placing a piece of his soul inside you and taking away your life force with a beam of light afterwards. It isn't made of fictional energy so it can't be absorb or block. (The tree of life failed.)

Yhwach can open portals and use his own shadow to teleport between his own dimension and others, so BFR.

Zanka No Tachi:

• 10 trillion skeletons to fight for him. (Cannot summon all at once or at least was never shown to do. About 20-30 at once.)
  • Invisible Sun cloak up to 15 million degrees Celsius. (Legs are the only body part not surrounded by the fire.) + Sword.
  • Existence Erasure.
Soul Destruction Arrows. (Foes can't reincarnate, and are remove from the cycle of life and death.) Quincy can make fire hundreds upon thousands of arrows at the same time. (By creating bows, guns, machine guns, giant bows on the air or even using one finger to shoot them like Yhwach.)

• Telekinesis & Telepathy.
  • Can revive allies.
  • Can create dozen of giant sand statues to fight for him.
  • Regenerationn. (Shot himself with his own Soul Destruction Arrows on his own heart and regenerated. Uryu also shot him with another arrow on his heart from the back to remove all of his powers, and the arrow didn't killed him even when all of his powers ceased to exist.)
  • Light & Darkness Manipulation.
  • Summoning back up through his shadow dimension.
  • Matter Manipulation
  • Biological Manipulation
  • Earth Manipulation
  • Information Analysis
  • Reactive Evolution and Power Mimicry with The Compulsory (Yhwach's nerves can invade the bodies of others to control their movements and forcibly compressing their bodies into compact balls or badly warp their bodies, if his nerves manages to completely invade his opponent's body, Yhwach can near instantly tear them to ribbons. Yhwach can also control inorganic objects such as the ground or buildings and evolve by absorbing information through his nerves and mimicking his target powers and abilities)
  • Regenerationn (Mid-Low), Healing, Poison Manipulation, Death Manipulation and Reactive Evolution with The Deathdealing (Yhwach can control over any and all 'Lethal Doses' within his range. He alters the dosage of any substance he ingests or tanks, manipulating the 'poison' and either granting himself complete immunity within a single minute or lowering an opponent's resistance to kill or incap them. Furthermore with Askin's Vollständig, Hasshein. Yhwach will automatically adapts to changes in "poison"; as long as the base of the poison remains the same, any surface layer changes will cause Yhwach's immunity to adjust in turn, rendering the poison ineffective)
  • Explosion Creation
  • Durability Negation and Transmutation with The Explode (His reishi turns whatever it comes in contact with into a bomb)
  • Fear Manipulation with The Fear (Yhwach can instill fear in others through his Heilig Pfeil. Furthermore with ├äs's Vollständig, Tatarforas. Yhwach only needs eye contact for his ability to work and he can create a dome with multiple eyes all around for a higher chance of success. In addition, one glance is enough to cause fear, closing one's eyes afterwards is no use, because fear has embedded within one's mind),
  • Fire Manipulation and Heat Manipulation with The Heat
  • Can greatly increases his durability with The Iron
  • Can fire off Reishi constructs to forcibly close gateways between dimensions and form Reishi cages to entrap his opponents with The Jail
  • Empathic Manipulation with The Love (Yhwach can launch a heart-shaped projectile and anyone hit by this heart will fall in love with him and they will obey every command he gives them)
  • Regenerationn (Low-Godly), Immortality (Type 3 and 8), Reactive Power Level and Limited Reality Warping with The Miracle (Yhwach can manifest the fears of the masses like fear of not being able to destroy his body into reality. His power works by turning any and all damage, lethal included, into size and power)
  • Reactive Power Level with The Overkill (Yhwach can gain might by killing someone, be it enemy, ally, or even beast)
  • Can force his opponents to question everything about themselves and their abilities with The Question
  • Sound Manipulation with The Roar, Air Generation, Statistics Amplification
  • Regenerationn (Mid-High) and Immortality (Type 3 and 8) with The Superstar (Yhwach can gain might from the cheers of a crowd)
  • Reality Warping (anything fantasy becomes reality, like summoning meteors, cloning himself up to six times with the exact same abilities and power, creating stuff, throwing people to space, making your bones into cookies.)
  • Elemental Manipulation
  • Death Manipulation
  • Stealth Mastery
  • Duplication
  • Power Bestowal (can bestow any power he wants to others and himself)
  • Spatial Manipulation with The Wind (Yhwach can physically bend away the space to avoid attacks from his opponents)
  • Durability Negation and Intangibility with The X-Axis (Yhwach can uniformly penetrate anything between his weapon and his target, ignoring obstacles and durability. Futhermore with The X-Axis True Power active, Yhwach is constantly in a state of intangibility, rendering him virtually untouchable even by Shinigami who can interact with spirits and intangible objects)
  • Power Mimicry and Shapeshifting with The Yourself (Yhwach can mimic not just the appearance of others but also their memories, knowledge, powers and equipment.
  • Invisible to beings that cannot see, hear or touch souls.
Yhwach King of Solo. You. Cannot. Simply. Overwhelmed. Yhwach.

U8r4o4fno8r21

I wrote that post with the intention of been able to copy and paste it again, since is short and very effective, also saves me the trouble of writting reasons for Yhwach to win again. I may update it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back