• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also assumed that Jack's sword would work against Lich (otherwise, this match wouldn't have sense), but i think it wouldn't affect Lich as much as Aku, since Aku is a fragment of the manifestation of evil

I mean.

The Lich doesn't do much except waiting in Bullet Hell dragging people who come too close inside.

I have no idea about the requirements to be considered "evil" by Jack's sword (Haven't watched the series so I don't know Aku), but the Lich isn't some kind of Dark Lord Sauron style

I always assumed he was trying to get out. I mean we shoot at other Gungeoneers regularly, presumably Lich is no different. I wouldn't classify any gungeoneer as "good" (except my bullet son, he is an angel) but I wouldn't say we're evil.

Look after number one and all that.

Raw AP.

I mean regardless he isn't killing Lich but

yeah

How?

Lich can't hit Relativistic reactions meaning he literally can't affect Jack, and Jack can't conclusively put Lich down due to lawlregen and lawltimehaxresurrection

The reason I pit smh is because of the FRA basically you can't hit what's faster like I said

versitality we've seen much more from Jack

and lastly hax that directley take away that regen

Versatility, sure, Lich is just a boss fight.

The regen isn't the point, really. It's the timehax perfomed by another being that keeps Lich alive, though it's unknown if it is active or through a curse.

Is there a way I can request this thread to be closed? It hasn't been any more than a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back