• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qawsedf234

VS Battles
Administrator
Human Resources
Okay so to start off I believe the 4-A scaling chain for Samurai Jack is incorrect. Its based on two showings: Cronus and the Nameless Evil

Cronus
This is the current reasoning
So here's the issue here
  • The starry sky thing, if you look at it, none of the stars are actually eaten. What I mean is that if you look at the first gif, the stars are never sucked into the mouth of Cronus, they just move off the stary field and into the white field, but if you pay attention there some stars reappear once the white field stops covering them.
  • When Aku gets the items he starts a chant, when this happen the same starry pattern forms around the items and when the pseduo Cronus is formed he looks like this. This is important, since Cronus actually matches this form. Before he forged the gems he was solid blue (which you can see again after Zeus defeats him) and while wearing them his skin becomes starry and white
  • In the next two part episode, Jack's father visits monks of Odin, Ra and Vishnu. When they open their eyes you again see the same star pattern. Showing this isn't Cronus being literally composed of stars or anything
The Nameless Evil

The Nameless Evil's justifications
Attack Potency: Multi-Solar System level (Fought against Odin, Ra and Vishnu simultaneously. Able to nearly kill the gods simply by making contact for a long enough period of time)

Speed: Massively FTL+ (Flew and fought across interstellar distances)

Lifting Strength: Multi-Stellar via size (Was shown as much larger than a star)
  • So the issue here is that the only real justification is the final one, but if you watch the entire scene this feels more like off perspective than anything else. Since when the Nameless Evil crunches back up the star is no longer visible despite it being so before hand
  • The Nameless Evil is shown to be larger than, but not horrible dwarf Ra. This is rather important, as in Episode 31 we see Ra's true form appear to blast away Set's minions and he's not the size of solar systems
Proposed New Tier
  • 4-A -> At least 5-B (Cronus is superior to Atlas who can lift planets)
  • Multi-Stellar lifting strength -> Planetary lifting strength
  • Large Size (Type 6) -> Large Size type 2 or 3

Last edited:
Did he do any of that on-screan , because then we can use KE
All the showings from the Titans come from the two gifs on Cronus' justification

EDIT: I guess if we want we could upscale them based on Aku or the Water Spirit, since they're superior to the Nameless Evil which should be much greater than Aku who's only a fragment of its total being.

Last edited:
Anywhay , maybe we can still get AP from the liffting even if done offscream , actually we may scale it to the GBE of the planet since the liffiting clearly happened very fast, so tier 5 is assured, i don't know how to properly calc that though

I agree with the downgrade, unsure about the new AP. Waiting till its talked about.

We could change it to "At least 6-B, likely/possibly 5-B" if that's better.

I agree with the downgrade, but what is speed getting downgraded to?

I agree with the downgrade, but what is speed getting downgraded to?
Unless I'm misunderstanding a scene isn't it still MFTL+? They seem like they chased each other through the void of space a lot still.

If not then my suggestion would be like "At least Relativistic" or "At least FTL" Due to scaling from the minions of Set and Jack.

Okay, I just saw it listed and something to do with "Size of a large star" as a justification for speed.

Is there a standard AP for "lifting a planet" statements?
My best guess would be using the speed of an average bench press or something and use the weight it get KE.

But for a standard I don't think there's any.

Though Cronus success in the planet rather quickly, so maybe just use baseline 5-B with thst as the reason and scake them to Aku?

Though if we're doing that we probably need to give the Gods size changing abilities. That or we're saying that Cronus and Zeus are just freakishly tall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back