• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

brief discussion on Law's tier.

I know we discussed Dressrosa character tiers previously, but there has been one thing making me feel strange about the tiering: Law being only "Likely Mountain" level.

I feel it is more appropriate to have him listed as being "At least Mountai" in both Attack Potency and Durability due to the fact that he is strong enough to continuously block Doflamingo's Goshikito attack for extended periods and has take a few strikes from Doflamingo and could continue his attacks and defense.

he can physically hold his own against Doflamingo's assault and even counter attack or tank a couple blows, so being considered around the low end of Mountain level doesn't really make sense when he can withstand some of Doflamingo's attacks.

I also suppose that this seems reasonable.

I waited a week for any more agreements or disagreements. Since 3 of you are fine with this, may I apply the changes?

I probably would have waited for like 1 more but isn't this just changing it from "Likely 7-A" to "At least 7-A"?

I don't see any problem with updating that part...

Okay then :p I'll wait because i actually see that upgrade being pretty much putting Law from the Low-end of Mountain to the High-end of Mountain (100 MT vs 900+ MT is kind of how i see it)

Back