• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brave Frontier Discussion Page #1

I dont know if this thread is even active but considering that I used to play this game alot I want to ask, if you have seen Overlord, what team would you use to raid Nazarick. And which unit would Solo Ainz?

In my opinion, Maxwell could easily solo. I technically think that most characters could, Maxwell was just the first that came to mind

ZERO9376 said:
In my opinion, Maxwell could easily solo. I technically think that most characters could, Maxwell was just the first that came to mind
What do u think about above explanation?

Payer88 said:
I dont know if this thread is even active but considering that I used to play this game alot I want to ask, if you have seen Overlord, what team would you use to raid Nazarick. And which unit would Solo Ainz?
I'd use my usual team of collab units, since I love the Brave Frontier collabs, though my fav unit in Brave Frontier from Brave Frontier would be Ordainer Hakuzo.

We shouldn't do a CRT until post site move, but this is definitely something that needs to be discussed

Yeah , but i found the most explcit evidence till yet, because it says thr word Universe right there

The statements look fine, but we still need a CRT because of how big the jump in AP is, how many units this would affect, etc.

The statements look fine, but we still need a CRT because of how big the jump in AP is, how many units this would affect, etc.

I am new how do we do a CRT and when do we do it?

CRTs are just a thread for content revision, so all youd have to do is when making a thread, set the type of thread to content revision in the dropbox above the text box. The whole site is about to be moved, so if we do it now, it will just cause disruption and hassle for the staff, so I'll make a CRT when the site is moved and settled.

Woah, I had no idea Brave Frontier had power scalers.

I played the game for a long ass time and I never thought the history behind it was that significant. Plus, I didn't even know there was a manga.

Is there any link for the manga? And when I finish Brawlhalla profiles, I'll see what I can add to this verse.

EDIT: Manga right here.

Last edited:
I just found out that Karna Masta wasn't there during the war between the gods and the humans. He was already sealed away by Lucius and Lucius was using Karna Masta's name to give orders.

I just found out that Karna Masta wasn't there during the war between the gods and the humans. He was already sealed away by Lucius and Lucius was using Karna Masta's name to give orders.
How would this affect current scaling? Would their be any notable changes for multiple people, or would that only effect Karna?

How would this affect current scaling? Would their be any notable changes for multiple people, or would that only effect Karna?
It just means that those who fought against the gods during the war (Like the Six Heroes) never even saw Karna Masta, so they don't scale to him. I doubt they fought Lucius either because he was the one who saved the humans in the end.

Just curious, but is anyone still working on this? I've been making profiles on google docs (Though you'll likely disagree with my scaling). I just want to know if anyone else is doing something

Just curious, but is anyone still working on this? I've been making profiles on google docs (Though you'll likely disagree with my scaling). I just want to know if anyone else is doing something
I'm not personally working on this, but I wouldn't mind looking at the google docs profiles you've been working on

I'm not personally working on this, but I wouldn't mind looking at the google docs profiles you've been working on
Pick a set and I'll send it (Again I doubt anyone will agree but it's my opinion)

1: Juno-Seto, Ensa-Taya, & Sero-Anya

2: S'eljah & Kranus

3: The Four Fallen Gods (Updated) & Lucius (WIP)

Damn RIP. When I deleted my facebook I forgot my Brave Frontier account was connected and my whole account went with it.

Hopefully I can get it back

Where does Low-Godly regen come from?
Honestly, I was gonna take that out tomorrow. I originally put it in because most gods and demons will come back as souls after their death. This didn't happen to the four fallen gods because of Lucius absorbing them, and it didn't happen with the demon lords (kind of) because Mora absorbed them (You fight their shadow instead, a piece of their power taken form). While there are some characters that I believe have this level of regeneration, it's not anyone from the Main Quest. Units would also have this level of regeneration.

I hope we get move animations like that ones in that one Final Fantasy game where they're becoming the sun, freezing the earth and sun, and cutting the earth and moon in half

Any other questions about the profiles? I'm taking a break from Brave Frontier to work on other projects before school starts (Currently working on scaling Destiny Child and Grand Summoners).

Also, the Summoner's profile is nowhere near finished so that won't be done for a while.

Back