• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brave Frontier Discussion Page #1

I don't think that "world" only means planet, it doesn't make sense to me, especially when the void can destroy worlds but is called "universe destroying" and holds multiple timelines within itself. I just think that "world" can mean universe or planet, and that Roglizer shouldn't be universal because it makes no sense to me. I personally think that he would be 1-B, and no I don't have any solid evidence to back it up but, it's what I think. There are multiple characters said to be on a higher plane of existence (and I believe those characters would be low 1-C) and Roglizer should scale higher than them. I don't know about all of the Sphere Originators but Daltisk can "fuse all worlds into one" (which would make no sense if "worlds" were only planets), Zegstia is more powerful than Karna Masta as his lore states, and limilnate is a being that seams to encompass all of existence. that's my opinion.

Even then why would Roglizer, who is superior to all the gods of the main quest be Low 2-C if Afla dilith is 2-C.

How about this: The "Alpha Shield" said that "it might have been a blueprint to create the universe". Even if it is debunked by the fact that Roglizer created Grand Gaia, that fact that it calls it a universe changes the thought of it being a planet.

I was actually thinking of lowballing them to around 4-B or 4-A, considering the fact that another God in Roglizer's batch can merge all worlds into one, and Roglizer's own personal statement of creating dimensions with a "myriad of worlds".

Until we find a universe level statement I think this is a fair lowball to put them at.

This should scale to the Divine Ten and anyone who can challenge them like Ark, since another God in Rog's batch could potentially fight Karna Masta on equal footing.

The only Gods this would not scale to would be Soul Bound Saga units, as their Gods come from another universe entirely.

Marriage Certificate

"A special document detailing one's marriage to a very enthusiastic candidate. A careful reading of the terms reveals several strange requirements, such as "must be able to outrun bullets, shockwaves, and explosions."

So, do they just place bombs next to you and see if you can out run it??

Also, isn't out running a a explosion hypersonic in speed, so you need to be hypersonic to get married?

ZERO9376 said:
How about this: The "Alpha Shield" said that "it might have been a blueprint to create the universe". Even if it is debunked by the fact that Roglizer created Grand Gaia, that fact that it calls it a universe changes the thought of it being a planet.
Grand Gaia is never called a universe, it's just the planet earth the story takes place on.

Rogalier's statement was never about him creating Grand Gaia, it was him creating the dimension that Grand Gaia resides in.

Also Amadream does mention universe.

Not sure what order of the universe is, best leave that alone for now. But it's made pretty clear she is abstract.

I'll Redownload the game, maybe I still have my alternative account...

Amadream can't affect the actual universe, and I doubt calling it a universe proves it's universal in size.

If something is called a universe, then it should be a universe unless contradicted to be so. There is nothing actually contradicting it being one either

Here's what I've gathered so far. BF is a 2-B multiverse, but so far no one would scale to this.

Rogalier has a statement of destroying dimensions with myriad of worlds. This is blatantly 4-A, and would be a lowball. We know the universe the main story takes place in is Low 2-C but we have yet to find proof that anyone scales to it.

Soul Bound Saga peeps come from another universe and scale differently, as such Power's 7-A calc will scale to SBS units.

Ok so it seems that my opinion is very much different from all of yours and there nothing I can say to change your opinion and Vice versa. So I'll just leave you guys to it. I'll technically still be here, but I probably won't say much.

Also, when Alien Light Diastima does he portal thing, its in a unknown dimension or if it's even in the main dimension.

Sir Ovens said:
Here's what I've gathered so far. BF is a 2-B multiverse, but so far no one would scale to this.
Rogalier has a statement of destroying dimensions with myriad of worlds. This is blatantly 4-A, and would be a lowball. We know the universe the main story takes place in is Low 2-C but we have yet to find proof that anyone scales to it.

Soul Bound Saga peeps come from another universe and scale differently, as such Power's 7-A calc will scale to SBS units.
I can work with that

Right, ignore the last part, I took some of Oblivion's page to finish the draft.

I mean, Amadream is abstract and conceptual, S'eljah is nonexistent, Kranus is non-corporeal and has corruption, etc.

She's kinda a weird unit, she basically gets stronger by everyone who has a thought, so in essence every second she is getting stronger. When you fight her, thinking of just "I'll stab her" would make her more powerful, since that is a thought.

We still have not confirmed if "worlds" = "universes" especially when Roglizer, another unit in her batch, uses the term "worlds" to refer to planets.

Until we confirm that Gods can destroy universes they stay at 4-A, likely higher.

BF2 is Japan only. We need someone who can download the game and translate it to get feats from there. Also all server exclusives are canon, which means EU's mirror world units are canon.

Alright, I have more stuff to share.

Laughing Dragon Long has a feat where his power would shake the planet, potentially destroy it (Thanks to Power for finding this unit). Now, this would be a Low 6-B, likely far higher feat. Low 6-B because of this blog, and likely higher because we don't know how exactly he would break the world. Why is this important you ask? Well you see, Gods all being 4-A scaling from the absolute God tiers seems ridiculous to me, so we need to find tiers for the lesser Gods. This is what our current scaling will look like:

Divine Ten and all who scale: 4-A, likely higher

Gods with "world" feats: 5-B, likely higher

Gods with no feats at all: Low 6-B, likely far higher

What does everyone think?

For Vargas's 100 special it "Adds high probability of resistance against 1 KO attack effect to UBB"

So Probability Manipulation for Ignis Halcyon Vargas

Back