• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brave Frontier Discussion Page #1

The continent feat is too vague to be 6-A. We don't know if Eldora can do it over time or all at once.

I'll try to find more solid evidence for demons. But stronger demons should scale go the Gods, weaker ones, if we lack better feats, will have go scale to the Low 7-B feat of Dancer May.

In fact, most Thunder type units have storm feats so Low 7-B is hella consistent.

Alright gents, I have good news. World destroying feats can be "possibly Low 2-C" based on the quest "A Familiar Reflection". There exists an alternate universe where Athensphere isn't destroyed and Azius describes his universe and the other universe as "worlds".

Which means God tiers now are:

5-B, possibly Low 2-C for "world" destroying Gods

and

4-A, possibly 2-B for Divine Ten

So I changed Belzeft to "At least 8-A, possibly 6-A"

Also, if someone is the concept of duality/balance, how strong are they?

Being a concept doesn't give you a tier. Whomever they are, they have to scale to someone else.

Hmm.

Regard's lore states it is comparable to Ishgria demons. Based on this, demons should scale to the dragons.

As for the feat in question, the mountian eruption would be 7-A, and the continent shaping feat would be 6-A. But since we don't know the context behind how Regard shaped continents, the 7-A lowball would be the solid rating, while the continent rating will be "possibly".

Granados' High 6-A feat should scale to stronger demons.

Alright guys, we have a problem. Bambu said that a mountain erupting can have far lower values than 7-A, and that it could be Low 7-B. This is unfortunate, but will have to be the extreme lowball.

Low 6-B is so stupidly consistent it's scary.

Laughing Devil Long can shake the world, which is a Low 6-B feat.

Vael was said to destroy a small country just by waking up.

Zele summoned thunder clouds from all around the world, which again, is a Low 6-B feat.

Anyway, I need a calc done for Zele.

Apparently moving all the clouds in the world isn't a Low 6-B feat. We need to find out what AP moving every storm cloud in the world gives. Here's the feat:

"Fearing the battle would run for far too long at this rate, Zele summoned thunder clouds from all round the world, compressing their electricity within her body until she glowed in a bluish hue."

I have a question: will third party characters like Sol Badguy be getting a "Brave Frontier" profile or tab added to to their pre-existing pages?

Ikelaggan said:
Idk, but there's quite a lot of third party crossovers in brave frontier.
There are. I was thinking if we do end up doing that, we can take it one verse at a time. King of Fighters/Fatal Fury, then take a break, then Fairy Tail, then break, and so on

They are getting a seperate profile.

The issue is that their unit descriptions don't give us any feats and it's hard to power scale when they're their own unit batch.

Fairy tail's Acno description says singlehandedly annihilating a nation, and that he could wipe islands off the map with but a roar. So BFxFT Acno is easily country level.

Sir Ovens said:
They are getting a seperate profile.
The issue is that their unit descriptions don't give us any feats and it's hard to power scale when they're their own unit batch.
It sucks that some of them are hard to scale and measure, but I'm happy to hear that we're at least attempting to make profiles

PowerToScale said:
Fairy tail's Acno description says singlehandedly annihilating a nation, and that he could wipe islands off the map with but a roar. So BFxFT Acno is easily country level.
That sounds about right, we can scale them from the FT event in Vortex dungeons

I still plan to add more pages in the future. But for now I'm focusing on my other verses.

Anyone else is still free to make profiles. Though, given the nature of Brave Frontier, it's best to run those pages by here first before publishing.

Ok, I've bee making profiles o google docs. They are technically not finished (I haven't put links in yet) but they're there I guess.

ZERO9376 said:
Ok, I've bee making profiles o google docs. They are technically not finished (I haven't put links in yet) but they're there I guess.
Alright, if and when you finish them, link them here. I'm excited to see the verse gaining progress

I can do that, but I'm not sure if you'll agree with what I put down. I focused on characters from the main quest, then went to Grand Quest, then Frontier Rift. I also did a few characters from the Vortex missions.

Also, in the profiles, I didn't make a section for their unit forms for most of them. I did this for a few reasons. The first one is that units are based on the original so they more than likely have the same abilities, even if its not shown in th boss fight. Second, I felt that the power of the units are amplified by the summoner, im not saying that they all are equal or comparable to him all the time, what im saying is that they may be more powerful than they should be.

You problably won't agree with me but it's what I think. Also I can send Maxwell's if you want

Wow, quite a bit different than what I was expecting when I first gave Afla a once over, but it seems to line up with everything that's been discussed

I guess a "At least Solar System Level, Likely Low Multiversal, Possibly Multiversal" or "At least Solar System Level, Likely Multiversal" would be good, coinsidering there are over 400 000 timelines.

Afla Dilithi should also have "Regenration Negation (Via Dissolving Liquid and Dissolving Soil)" as its saided to decreases the Regenerationn of people, and should also have "Probabiltiy Manipulation (Via Soul Absorpation- Thunder)" as it affects the probabiltiy of getting Critical hits

Back