• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brave Frontier Discussion Page #1

I don't know if you are still working on this or not, but if you are I have been researching this for a while now to find out how powerful the Brave Frontier characters are. During that time I have scaled some of the characters from the main quest, Frontier Rifts, and Grand Quest. If anyone is interested in my opinion and my resoning why I put them where they are, I can tell you. (Also, I didn't find the Manga very helpful)

Ok, So to begin I started with Maxwell. I'd put her on 5-B (Planet Level) at least but likely higher. I said this because not only is she called "the creator of the world", the mock unit of her (who is largely weaker than her) is able to recreate Grand Gaia from scratch. Grand Gaia has been called a world multiple times. One problem is how in fiction, the term world can mean different things (like planet or universe) and in Brave Frontier world seems to mean planet or universe, depending on the context. In this case it seams to say that Grand Gaia is a planet.

I may be wrong but its just what I got out of it. I have more characters to talk about but I will have to talk about them later.

Before I get onto another character, I wanted to mention speed. Figuring out speed in the game was difficult and honestly I'm still not 100% sure. In the early game, there are beings that attack with light, are made of light, or even the embodiment of light that the Summoner is able to fight. because of this I wanted to say that characters are Relativistic at least up to FTL and possibly higher in the first arc. In the second arc, after fighting Amu Yunos, the Summoner becomes Immeasurable due to Amu "transcend the concept of time itself". But if you guys want a definitive speed for the Summoner (so no Infinite, Immeasurable, and Irrelevant), I would say 1st Arc: Relativistic, possibly FTL 2nd Arc: FTL 3rd Arc: At least FTL, possibly FTL+ Frontier Rift Arcs: Massively FTL, possibly Massively FTL+

The reason I used the summoner was because most characters are comparable to him or he is comparable to them.

From what I remember, it seems to be reffering to the planet when it says world but yeah "At least 5-A, likely Higher" sounds good.

Yeah, I'm still doing the scaling. It does seem that they could get Infinite/Immeasurable speed from Amu Yunos

I'm not fully sure, I know that there are multiple universes, dimensions, and multiple, if not infinite, number of timelines in Brave Frontier. More will likely be explained in the upcoming Rift mission, due to S'eljah insinuating that there is an infinite number of timeless (though I could just be overthinking things). I'm pretty sure the "Gate" is the gateway to the "Vortex", which holds all of the universes, dimensions, and timelines, and that Lucius uses power from that to fight you.

Possibly, I've never played Brave Frontier 2 (because there's no global yet) and I couldn't find any translations so I'm not sure but it is a possibility. Also, tomorrow I'll tell you how powerful I think Alfa Dilith and Zevalhua are. I would tell you how powerful cadres is but, I'm not sure. I know that since you fight him after Maxwell he should be comparable if not superior to her. In his prime, he should be far more powerful because he was in a weakened state when you fight him due to his body's constant deterioration, but I couldn't find any information that really explained how powerful he is like I did for the other Fallen Gods

Yeah, I'ver been slowly looking into the six starters, iirc Vargas just as/ if not more powerful than the gods in his final state.

Brave Frontier
Brave Frontier (1)

So she is the abstract thought of Thoughts and Ideas. So basically any thoughts and ideas empower her and keep her alive. Also, in this context would worlds mean planets or universes?

When reading unit lore, you have to read it carefully. Some units have, what I like to call, a "what if" evolution. For example: the Six Heroes technically died in their 7 star form, their Omni evolution is a "what if" for if they didn't die. Some units "what if" evolution is their 6 star, 7 star, or Omni evolution, and some units don't have a "what if" evolution. So just be sure to read the lore carefully.

I think their deaths are irrelevant though, right? Like, DBGT for example. Now that Super is out, none of that stuff happens anymore, but we still have GT profiles. The "what if" evolutions should be fine to add

That is true.

Ok so for what I think Alfa Dilith and Zevalhua Tier is. I would put them both at, At least 5-A, Likely 2-C. I put them here because, when afla dilith was fighting a Dragon named Bestalg, it says that "The heated battle between Bestalg and Afla Dilith did not only leave its scars on the World of the Gods, but affected other realms as well". Zevalhua is at this level because Afla Dilith and her are rivals and have fought each other to a stand sill.

Do you guys agree with where I put them or no

There is no universal, "grand gaia" as a whole is a planet. You can tell by just going through each area which is a different country or whatever with some alternate dimension and time travel if I remember. Maxwell isn't some sort of universal creator.

Just read her lore carefully and you'll see it's obviously talking about the planet. She is one of the goddesses that aided in bring out about humanity.

As for abstract Amadream, it would only be a "possibly" if she were to be given a profile. The lore itself isn't even sure.

I never said Maxwell was universal, I was trying to say that the word "world" can have different meanings and that in Maxwell case, it means planet

Sounds great! I'm in the middle of building some Baki profiles, but after I finish, I could start whipping up some profiles here!

A lot of the profiles are gonna have "possibly insert hax ability" as a lot of lore is "rumored to have" or "has been said"

I'm still not 100% sure on what Lucius' tier is. I want to say "at least 2-C, likely 2-B" or "at least 2-C, likely 2-A" but I don't really know. I want to say that because of his ability to control the gate and fight using it's power but it probably still wouldn't solidify a ranking that high. What do you all think?

By the way I know Lucius is Genderless so I shouldn't say "he", but the game has called Lucius "he" multiple times so why not

Yeah that seems good. By the way, do you guys want me to talk about the Demon Lords of the second arc or skip to Karna Masta, because I couldn't really find much for the Demon Lords but I am willing to check again.

On the Brave Frontier 2 wiki page, it says that their are countless worlds, " destroying countless kingdoms and worlds". It does seem to refer to different universes as it does say, "In another world in the Kingdom of Seltavia". As it mentions in, as "in another realm or universe" instead of something like "On another world or planet".

Also, on the BF 2 reddit, it does say it's canon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brave_Frontier_2

https://www.reddit.com/r/bravefrontier2/comments/7xpten/welcome_to_rbravefrontier2/

I explained why Afla Dilith and Zevalhua were tier 2-C earlier, it was because when afla dilith was fighting a Dragon named Bestalg, it says that "The heated battle between Bestalg and Afla Dilith did not only leave its scars on the World of the Gods, but affected other realms as well" and Zevalhua is equal to Afla Dilith. Lucius is at least 2-C due to be superior to both of them and because of the power to manipulate the "Gate"

The "Gate" is a gateway to other worlds and dimension and timelines. Afla Dilith was able to affect multiple realms during his battle, which is why I said he was 2-C

In the "Traversing Eternity" dungeon, it talks about how a goddess turns a enter realm silent and there is a giant dark storm across it.

They also talk about a serpent, which is the embodiment/repersentive of chaos, and it is a intangible concept. It is also a opposite to something else.

Maybe someone could screen record/shot the dungeon since it doesn't let you view it again.

Back