• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brave Frontier Discussion Page #1

I've been trying to find information on the Demon Lords from the 2nd arc, but there isnt much to go off of. There is some stuff like Amu Yunos being unbound by time, Shusui being equal to Mora, Beiorg getting more powerful with each encounter, and Mora absorbing the power of some of the demon lords (Shusui, Amu Yunos, Melord, and Barion) and loses to the Summoner, with some help from Tilith. But besides that I don't know how powerful they may be. Would you guys happen to know anything?

When it comes to Karna Masta, I know he's the most powerful of the Devine Ten and is equal to his brother Alza Masta, so he is superior to Lucius. I also know the power of summoning comes from him

How powerful and fast are average Gods? I'm guessing that some will probably be light speed based on them being light elements.

The average god's speed should range from Sub-Relativistic to Speed of light. As for power, I would say, at least Multi-Continental level, at most Planet level. For the more powerful gods, speed should be speed of light to FTL+ (likely higher or immeasurable ), and power ranges from Large Planet Level to Low multiverse level (possibly Multiverse level+). The most powerful gods (Daltisk, Roglizer, S'eljah, etc) speed should be immeasurable to irrelevant (but if you want definitive speed I would say Massively FTL to Massively FTL+), and for power, at least Multiverse Level+ to High Hyperverse level (possibly Outerverse level for S'eljah).

This is just my opinion and I may be wrong

On S'eljah's profile, it mentions that the Void is a "all encompassing shadow of worlds". If i'm not wrong, the void is able to encompass the entire BF Multiverse, and I'm pretty sure it's be referenced as it's own dimension previously.

So, anyone who wields the power of the Void will be Low-Multiversal if not higher, right? correct me if I am wrong.

From what could find, the void is like the vortex in that it holds a countless number of world which would be Multiverse+ level, and has been able to easily kill being of a higher plane of existance. It's also sentient in the form of Kranus. When it came to S'eljah, she is a being that is above the void, she is also able to veiw all worlds and timelines.

Stop. Brave Frontier has a manga????

Is it canon to the mobile phone game?

Edit: Also can you guys add me on Brave Frontier? I need people to send me gifts.

yes there is a manga, it is canon but it takes place LONG before the mobile game, I can add you I just need your player ID.

The manga seems to take place between events in the stories, and is seems to be published by alim (the company that makes the game, you can see in the top corner their logo). So I would say it does seem to be canon.

Also, there are 3 handbooks, 2 mangas and 1 novel. This guy here reviews them, but it's all in Japanese.

Roy Sujanto

Plus, they all seem to be published by Alim too

All collabs are also alternate universes like Boku no Hero, Deemo, the recent Samurai Champloo, etc.

This could mean 2-C at the very least.

I was planning to make a makeshift map of the mutiverse in brave frontier, but I then realised that it would take longer than expected.

Alright, just let me know the scaling so I can make my boi Ultor a profile. Taunt will be hilarious in vs matches.

Taunts the enemy to attack you but boosts your own dura to the point they do almost no damage regardless of buffs or elemental advantage.

To clarify, are heaven and hell their own dimensions? I believe that they were treated as such, but just want to make sure.

Also, does the player gain all the abilities of his summons?

I believe the player gets their own Avatar. I'm currently at that stage but the grind to level up the avatar sucks.

The player has their own set of abilities, and each summon has there own abilities as well. The player's (Summoner's) official primary weapon is the Ex Deus Gladius, so the abilities that come with that should be his main, but likely has access to all the other weapons and their abilities. As far as I know, the summoner doesn't have any hax (unless you want to include summons) unless you want to include the fact that he can attack spirits and souls.

Also agreed, level grinding does suck

For beings on a higher plane of existence (EX: Juno-Seto), would that mean the same as being on a higher dimensional tier (EX: 5th dimensional) or no

The Mecha Gods also have statements about higher planes. "According to folklore, once fire completely consumes a single entity in ruin, the soul of the entity sublimates onto a higher plane. If one is able to control the power of a Mecha God, the power of limitless Fire may become theirs." (Fire Mecha God).

Each one is slightly different, but all end up saying "sublimates onto a higher plane" and "Limitless {Insert element} may become theirs".

So are we tiering Brave Frontier characters in batches? It seems to make the most sense scaling wise.

Anyone who is able to open up a single Void Rift is Mountain Level

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:PowerToScale/Brave_Frontier:_Void_Rift_Power

Also, Zenia in her previous evolution she was ment to absorb all of the Void's power, however, couldn't and overloaded her, and opened a rift in the Void. If her final evoulation is able to handle the Void (assuming that is were she gets her power to manipulate) this would make her "At least Low-Multiversal" considering that the Void encompasses all worlds. This is assuming that she can in her final evolution, her ability to manipulate all gates comes from that.

https://bravefrontierglobal.fandom.com/wiki/Obsidian_Seraph_Zenia

https://bravefrontierglobal.fandom.com/wiki/Void_Walker_Zenia

We would need to see how many realms there are first, some lores (like Roglizer) mention myraid worlds, which refers to many, but unspecified number of things. Also, worlds would have to be looked at to see if means planets or realms.

I might be able to help with profiles once all the calcs are done, but I'm currently getting swamped with Grappler Baki profiles and Elsword profiles, so it might take awhile

Can someone give me a brief summary of the main quest? I only remember certain elements from it like Tilith's resurrection.

Omni Emperor

Summon: *Ribbit* I have seen over four million timelines, yet I think we have never met. Or have we? *Croak*

So there is at least 4 million timelines, making Brave frontier at a 2-B structure.

Dear God. Ok, I guess the multiverse is 2-B, but who scales?

Alright so I think I have proof of the Gods scaling.

Holy End Roglizer's page says:

An ancient god with the power to begin and end worlds. According to Grand Gaian myth, Roglizer is a being with no intentions nor emotions that is rumored to have created dimensions full with a myriad of worlds. Storing the memories of worlds within the Heaven's Edge Sphere, this being uses all of the high knowledge it has gained to create more dimensions based on this information. At the same time, older dimensions also disappear without a trace as they meet their end at Roglizer's hands, explaining the origin of its name.

This means that "world" in Brave Frontier means planet and "dimension" means universe. That puts the Gods and anyone stronger than Roglizer at Low 2-C.

At best it's possibly since it's only a thoery, which was reiterated in the lore for heavens edge.

Also dimension with countless probable planets = universe? I thought we had to prove the size with it being called universe or with multiple galaxies via that new thread to even assume a dimension is universal in size.

Other Gods in Roglizer's batch, who should be comparable to him since they're all Old Gods, have statements of either existing before time, or being capable of straight up challenging Karna Masta.

Low 2-C isn't a stretch here.

This didn't really say much? I didn't question who would potentially scale nor do I see how existing before time is related here to my question. It doesn't change the fact that most lore is written as a theory therefore making it a possibility.

Eh that didn't really answer my question, it could just be a tier 4 structure for all we know. You just said it's Universal which is something we don't do know apparently without proof of multiple galaxies at min.

Back