• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brain vs Brawn: World's smartest animal vs world's largest animal

Blue-whale thumb
vs

The composite human is poaching for whales until he kills a baby whale. Unfortunately the whale was in a whale pod and he gets headbutted by a Blue Whale.

Only baseline wall level weapons.

No prep time for the human.

The human has an oxygen tank.

Since the human has wall level weapons, he proceeded to shot it in the eye with an explosive harpoon; confusing, scaring, and hurting the whale in the process causing it to attempt to swim away in terror. Then the CH harpoons it to death (or blows its brain out with more explosive harpoons if the CH has more than one).

Human: 1 Whale: 1

However there is one flaw with that strategy, whales have bad eyesight to begin with, so it getting shot in the eye doesn't effect it's sight and the whale has small building leave durability.

^ I don't think it's eye would have that durability (also just because it already can't see doesn't mean it's not going to be in pain after it's eye exploded)

Keeweed said:
Since the human has wall level weapons, he proceeded to shot it in the eye with an explosive harpoon; confusing, scaring, and hurting the whale in the process causing it to attempt to swim away in terror. Then the CH harpoons it to death (or blows its brain out with more explosive harpoons if the CH has more than one).

How many harpoons Ch is carrying? It will take multiple of them to take on that whale. The whaling ships generally carry large size harpoon shooters that travel at massive speeds, still multiple weapons are required to take them down. Whether the human's light hand held harpoon can kill the whale is arguable.

Iceassassin25 said:
Human via assault rifle or any chemical weapons
Human:2 Whale:1

True but chemical weapons require prep time and I'm not sure if they work underwater, I'm also not sure if guns work underwater.

Fusion Fanatic said:
How many harpoons Ch is carrying? It will take multiple of them to take on that whale. The whaling ships generally carry large size harpoon shooters that travel at massive speeds, still multiple weapons are required to take them down. Whether the human's light hand held harpoon can kill the whale is arguable.
He has only one.

1 harpoon in general or 1 explosive harpoon? Because if he has one regular and one explosive then he could blow a hole into the whale's eye and stab into it with the other harpoon; it'll be a disgusting, brutal, and inhuman process, but it will kill the whale eventually (maybe we should sick to predators when we make these fights, this is just sad and sick)

Keeweed said:
1 harpoon in general or 1 explosive harpoon? Because if he has one regular and one explosive then he could blow a hole into the whale's eye and stab into it with the other harpoon; it'll be a disgusting, brutal, and inhuman process, but it will kill the whale eventually (maybe we should sick to predators when we make these fights, this is just sad and sick)
That's quiet difficult to do 2 works simultaneously. When the human fires the 1st one at the eye, the whale will instinctively lash out in pain, the resulting shockwave will disbalance or hurl the human a good distance away. Then the whale may either retreat before the human could fire the next one, or may deliver a tail whip, which is faster than a human could react underwater.

^ I don't think that's how shockwaves work (I couldn't find anything about it); aren't there tiny fish that live on whales. I don't think it could produce a shockwave powerful enough to throw a man, but it running is both good and bad for the human, because it draws out the fight; but it also allows him to put some distance between the two and think about his next plan of attack.

Fusion Fanatic said:
I meant to say the powerful waves by the whale swinging it's body at high speeds.
Then it depends how far away they start; if they start right next to each other the whale wins, if they start 20ft apart the whale's eye gets blown up and it either bleeds to death or gets sneak attacked 5 minuets later after it ran away in a fear (and now this fight reminds me of composite cat vs falcon, which is not a good thing)

Actually I think I'm going to leave this thread; this is way to sick for me to debate. Have the composite human fight a predator or some random character that's fine; but this is crossing the line.

Keeweed said:
Actually I think I'm going to leave this thread; this is way to sick for me to debate. Have the composite human fight a predator or some random character that's fine; but this is crossing the line.
The whale is a predator since they kill thousands of krill everyday. And it's not real.

^ but krill aren't endangered and cute (also just because it's not real doesn't mean discussing in great detail on how to kill a whale isn't)

So like.... CH is a master whale biologist. If he has an explosive harpoon, combined with his masterful spear throwing and marksmanship as well as swimming capabilities AND analytical mind, he can easily just aim for the most vulnerable part of the whale and basically just blow a hole in it.

Human: 4

Whale: 1

Also, the human has a robotic arm that makes it stronger than the whale, so the whale's advantage of strength isn't even there.

Back