• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brackets Returns! (Again)

Jackythejack said:
I feel like my entry is just gonna get demolished first round
I'm not sure if Ren gets past Saber Alter but I sure re-read his every fight in the series to at least see how far that debate goes one side or another when it comes along.

If he does get past her and by chance fights Sachiel I won't have anything left to ask from this tournament. A lso Ren vs Salter is actually sort of thematic because both have that facing inner darkness theme and Ren also summons a heroic spirit from like 500 years ago who fought in many wars.

Jackythejack said:
I feel like my entry is just gonna get demolished first round
You can swap it out for another entry if you think it will be a stomp.

I mean honestly I mostly just try to put obscure characters in these tournaments just so they get some love. Ain't gonna try to find another one this one is already pretty obscure and I like him

I am doing the same. If you are looking for some obscure but good 7-A, the various versions of Fate have plenty. I listed some above that get no love

I chose Lucario over any other Pokemon simply because he's the best suited one for something like this. You can do the same.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Imma say this again, Zasamal seems pretty damn hax, are we sure he is allowed?
Apparently his only combat applicable hax is his portal/void and that's a finishing move.

His Soul Manip doesn't work? His poison manip doesn't either? Not his corruption, sealing, or spatial manip?

Their descriptions sound pretty combat applicable

Iapitus The Impaler said:
His Soul Manip doesn't work? His poison manip doesn't either? Not his corruption, sealing, or spatial manip?
Their descriptions sound pretty combat applicable
Most of those are from his second key; I'd be using the first key, which only has poison and BFR, the latter I already explained is a finishing move.;

Yeah I'd wait for this first before I do 9-B. 9-B is a fun tier to mess around in though because there's so many

I'm tossing <information redacted> against your puny 9-Bs >:)

Take into account that 9B is a big deal, so if oeople do not choose the right charaxter is very likely that most macthes will be concluded by AP stomp.

Already did 9-B? Who won?

also let's do it agai

Huh.

Well I have a bunch of ideas for high 8-C so that's fine. Although another 9-B would be mighty fine.

Back