• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bowser (Mario Galaxy) VS God of Destruction Beerus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oblivion00 said:
Why not?
Cause he doesn't like Dragon Ball :p. On a serious note I think most people seem to think that the match is either inconclusive or Beerus wins.
Well, given that Beerus is quite likely to be a Universe-buster, and Bowser has not survived a Universe-busting black hole (though I don't know if he had a Grand Star on him when that happened), I'd say Beerus takes this.

SMG had him dying. Rosalina even stated that she used her magical protection for Peach and Mario yet Bowser wasn't spared. What happened at the end was the retcon of the entire universe.

Davy0 said:
SMG had him dying. Rosalina even stated that she used her magical protection for Peach and Mario yet Bowser wasn't spared. What happened at the end was the retcon of the entire universe.
I see.

But wasn't it the complete resetting of time that killed him?

Since, y'know, he's not Universe+?

To be entirely fair, we don't know if it was the universal black hole that killed him or the time reset that "killed" him, considering just how far above the rest of the cast Rosalina is.

Nah because he didn't survive the Supernova which was produced BY the black hole which wasn't at its apex in the first place, he isn't Universal.

He did survive the the Super Nova from his reactor,and then the Galactic Big Crunch

in the guidebook it mentions that Bowser narrowly escapes from a horrible fate

he is actually Galaxy Level, but not Universal

Super Saviant 5 said:
He did survive the the Super Nova from his reactor,and then the Galactic Big Crunch
in the guidebook it mentions that Bowser narrowly escapes from a horrible fate

he is actually Galaxy Level, but not Universal
Then I guess Beerus wins this matchup due to him being "Likely Universal" and Bowser only being "Galaxy-level".

i am not a biased bowser fanboy i repeat i am not a biased bowser fanboy........Bowser wins and i will tell you why

Bowser has reality warping powers; as a child Bowser turned yoshis island into a storybook and he even time traveled with no help in yoshi's island. Bowser is stronger than Beerus. Sure Beerus is strong too and we can see that his finger alone was the cause of a planetary explosion, but Bowser could throw planets in mario party at regular size, he threw a 40,000+/maybe even more ton rock back where it came from, can hurt Culex who is like Universal+, destroyed Dark Bowser with a KO punch, pulled an island, and has been confirmed to be strongest Mario character, making him stronger than the Mario who can lift fortresses and Donkey Kong who punched a mini moon out of orbit. Bowser is more durable than Beerus. He survived every single black hole and the Big Bang event supernova whatever....he tanked it all the mario galaxy guide states bowser survived....not to mention bowser fell in a sun survived getting a train and was about to stop it with his bare hands but tripped on a rock, breathes fire much hotter than average fire and the fire can also follow you. But let's be real....Beerus is leagues more intelligent and faster than Bowser. No explanations needed for these two. And experience is favoring Beerus as well.

But if it is Dreamy Bowser.....no matter what Beerus does he is getting stomped horribly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back