• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bowser (Mario Galaxy) VS God of Destruction Beerus

Status
Not open for further replies.
How was it a Universal Level Black Hole if the Back Hole hadn't grown to the siz of the universe? It would have gotten there over time. But it definitely wasn't universe level at the end, the Supernova was the issue and the Universe reset on itself.

Davy0 said:
A black hole, gradually destroying the universe.

Actually, he should be changed to Universe, without the "+".
The black hole from what I remember was gradually destroying the universe but wouldn't that still only be multi-galaxy+ since the destruction of the universe was gradual and not a one shot.

Davy0 said:
A black hole, gradually destroying the universe.
Actually, he should be changed to Universe, without the "+".
Done.

However, you're first saying that Bowser isn't anywhere near Universal even with a Grand Star, but now you're saying that Bowser demonstrated Universe-level durability without needing a Grand Star. At least, that's what I'm interpreting from your comments on this thread.

Mind clearing that all up for me?

I'm not stating that. Unless the Black Hole was at its apex, he shouldn't be given the "Universe Level" durability, as he was killed by the Supernova blast itself, as stated in the Guidebook in which Rosalina states that she protected Peach and Mario, THAT was the Universal Destructive power. HE DID NOT survive that.

KingPin0422 said:
Wbaez93 said:
Bowser's speed?
I checked, and SMG Bowser has speed on par with Beerus, with both being at MFTL+.
MFTL+ is the biggest category on this site, from thousandx (10^3) FTL to planck level (10^45). So it's not good to look at speed that way. One MFTL+ would be statue compared to another

You know you can explain your reasoning rather than just saying he wins.

By his sheer speed advantage

Oh do go on. What is Bowser's exact speed?

That is not exact speed. Beerus is also MFTL+ and I'm pretty sure the speed with the Grand Star is flight speed and not combat speed.

If the exact speed is not listed then why did you say Bowser has a sheer speed advantage since they are both MFTL+. That's why most people think Round 2 could go either way.

Oblivion00 said:
If the exact speed is not listed then why did you say Bowser has a sheer speed advantage since they are both MFTL+. That's why most people think Round 2 could go either way.

Because of scaling to Mario who could travel between galaxies in seconds

Uuuuuuhhhh you sure you want to go about doing that? Because Beerus and Whis have already traversed multiple galaxies in minutes of one another. And Mario's version was because of the properties of the Launch Star, so that's complete BS. He isn't traversing there himself.

I would still say Beerus due to sheer power and they are roughly equal in speed (but also Beerus's full power is ambigious so he wins but not stomp

TISSG7Regrave said:
I would still say Beerus due to sheer power and they are roughly equal in speed (but also Beerus's full power is ambigious so he wins but not stomp
true, Beerus actual maximum could be MUCH stronger then what he's shown so far

DBZMLP12345 said:
TISSG7Regrave said:
There's also the fact that Bowser is only MFTL+(?) by using the Grand Star. Without it, he's likely a lot slower giving Beerus the chance to blitz him.

Though there is the chance of Bowser having some hax abilities. My only issue is how potent are they to put down Beerus.

Davy0 said:
Uuuuuuhhhh you sure you want to go about doing that? Because Beerus and Whis have already traversed multiple galaxies in minutes of one another. And Mario's version was because of the properties of the Launch Star, so that's complete BS. He isn't traversing there himself.
Exactly what I was thinking. Like I said earlier there is no SHEER speed advantage and we haven't even seen Beerus fight at full power.

CrossverseCrisis said:
DBZMLP12345 said:
TISSG7Regrave said:
There's also the fact that Bowser is only MFTL+(?) by using the Grand Star. Without it, he's likely a lot slower giving Beerus the chance to blitz him.
Though there is the chance of Bowser having some hax abilities. My only issue is how potent are they to put down Beerus.
Didn't he spit up the Grand Star? How can we even tell if it's the "engine" for his abilities if all he needs is for it to be smacked out of him. There's way too little information about what the Grand Star actually did other than made Bowser larger in size. Just from principle that he can "lose" the Grand Star power-up from a strong enough melee attack makes Bowser paste.

Seriously though The Bows stomps.

Reality Warping,Spatial Manipulation,Gravity Manipulation,Warping time and space are more than hax enough to take down Beebus

When did he ever showned Reality Warping and Spatial Manipulation.

And get some real proof, Not statements from you.

Hyperception said:
Undylan said:
Look on his profile
That's still not proof.

Not all Proflies could be right since it doesn't show the feats i like to see becuase otherwise i bowser could turn into dust using matter manipulation unless you show me something like that in the game.

Undylan said:
Hyperception said:
Undylan said:
Look on his profile
That's still not proof.
Not all Proflies could be right since it doesn't show the feats i like to see becuase otherwise i bowser could turn into dust using matter manipulation unless you show me something like that in the game.
Well iirc he died during the end of the universe so he doesn't have universal durability only was brought back during the reset

No
Why not?

Cause he doesn't like Dragon Ball :p. On a serious note I think most people seem to think that the match is either inconclusive or Beerus wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back