• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bounty-Hunting in Fantasy: Samus vs World Guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to put this out here, WG isn't restricted to exclusively Melee. He can used Ranged and Magic. He has telekinesis with Magic and can basically force choke people and grab objects from a distance. Ripping off her arm cannon could be an option.

@JMan She doesn't have Star level AP... I don't think she can surpass her weapon's current AP by punching.

Actually nevermind WG can't use Ranged when using the Staff of Armadyl. So Death's Swiftness wouldn't be an option. He still has all of his melee and magic attacks though.

@Glass

Her precog is not that so good, IIRC it only some kind of internal system that the armor has, which take control of her suit and make her avoit near threats (Some bad rip-off of the spider vision).

@Jman

Grapple beam is not really usefull due to his low range IICR, Electro armor and Screwattack are defensive abilities, Speed Booster is not really combat usefull because she will need to run directly to her target (Is not always a good idea) and bombs are limited.

Grapple beam can steal energy and power.

Yeah they are, except screw attack is defensive and basically kills anything I'm contact. Speedboster goes into shinespark. Power bombs aren't limited, that can be used in mirhpball, have an air omnidirectional blast and can be shot.

Newendigo said:
@Glass
Her precog is not that so good
  • Sensemove: Samus has shown more than once in Other M to be able to dodge threats behind her, and threats that are out of view, such as when the Vorash lunged at Samus from below the location she was traveling in, and there was no way for Samus to see or hear the Vorash coming.

Newendigo said:
That is why I say that it was a bad rip-off from the spider hearing!!!
Does it really matter if it's a ripoff or not? As long as it's useful in battle, that's all that matters in a versus match.

His range is still kind bad compared to her normal weapons.

both Speed Booster and Screwattack need to be in contact with her target, wich is not good at all when you have someone with flight and could have broken abilities that need to be in contact with the enemie.

So she is going to fight as a ball all the time? Nah.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Yeah they are, except screw attack is defensive and basically kills anything I'm contact.
She doesn't have One Hit Kill listed on her profile; this seems like a NFL.

I know, I'm must be drunk right now. Or maybe the abilitie is based on the spider taste.!

Okay I'm deleying.

Plasma and Ice Beam can be stacked together actually; she has them stacked together in Zero Mission, Super Metroid, and Fusion. I think Samus Returns is what you're thinking of when you said they "can't".

By the way, if Samus manages to steal the Staff of Armadyl with her grapple beam; WG is far passed F'd.

Newendigo said:
His range is still kind bad compared to her normal weapons.
both Speed Booster and Screwattack need to be in contact with her target, wich is not good at all when you have someone with flight and could have broken abilities that need to be in contact with the enemie.

So she is going to fight as a ball all the time? Nah.
She's fought Ridley, who can fly in a battlefield, and she doesn't rely on those abilities when every other ability she has that isn't meant for travel can do better than the speed booster and screw attack.

?grapple beam is at least like 15-30 feet.

So? Also she has pseudo flight, via multiple things, like space jump, jet packs, more.

She can shoot porwerpombs too.

It would be NFL if someone say that it will work on a being that is far above Samus, or someone comparable.

Still, compared to her normal weapons is not that good.

Pseudio flight is not that good as actual flight...

Really? It was while she is in morphball, or shooting using her cannon?

It never has, but it does oneshot anyone below significantly her; not sure about enemies exactly on her level. It doesn't oneshot SA-X and she has tanked hits from SA-X's Screwattack.

@Jman + No, I just said that without her arm cannon, she will have a freaking bad time fighting charatcers like WG (If not getting stomped anyway).

"Facepalm" Now we are far, far, far beyond from what we were primaly talking about.

Her Suit is biologically attached to her; and composed of elements immeasurable stronger than the strongest elements known to man; ripping it off is not going to be easy. Expecting the arm to get ripped off is kinda like expecting a tiny splinter to kill a Sauropod.

Did you see my comment?

"Nah, most of her powers are stacked to her beams, if someone ca cut off her arm cannon, whe will likely loss 80% of her offensive abilities".

I never said that WG will do that.

Okay, here is my new-gument:

Samus can pretty much one-shot with her normal attacks (Ice, wave, spazer, plasma and chargerd beam are OHK) and she has far better range, plus some degree of time and space manipulation and a lot of other broken abilities.

Guardian on the other hand is not that, helpless, he can constantly weaken her by life draining her, make her bleed out, suck her soul until she become a pale creature, paralyze her with melee attacks etc, he will able to heal normal wound (If there any normal wound), become more stronger by absorbing her life-force and soul, and become inmune to her attacks.

This is not a stomp, is more a "Who throw the best cards first", Guardian certanly has the ways to kill her, but I think that Samus is going to win in the mid way, seeing that she has a lot of her best cards in her normal attacks, and Guardian seems to not be able to use multiple of his abilities a the same time.

I will go with Samus, mid difficultie.

Well not before all arguments have been presented. I'll go ahead and add you in since you are still for Samus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back