• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boruto Spoilers

To be honest, Kawaki just said "I'll send you to where the seventh is", which could mean that Naruto is incapacitated in some new dimension or something.

I still dont want to digest the fact that Boruto is written by someone else than Kishi.

I'd probably flip if it is another Otsutsuki.

And to the dude wanting of Naruto(In Boruto) to mountain level, like what?

Gemmysaur said:
Naruto would probably teleport back to Konoha with a halo on his head and wings on his back, rip the opponents a new one, then teleport back to the afterlife.

While Boruto and friends will be looking around for 7 balls that can bring Naruto back.
Naruto The Movie: Kaguya Second Coming They litteraly pulled a DBS using the movie as a first arc but I actually like the art style..... until I saw Sasuke

Well if I'm not mistaken here the author who's writting this is the one who wrote the novels so we might see momoshiki creating a dimension in this manga

Back