• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boruto Rasengan Uzuhiko Implementation

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much of what you just said was wrong, but I really don't have it in me to talk about it. But yeah, good job with the strawman. You sure showed him
see this is the type of comment I see when there's no counterargument but the streets can't know that.

I mean realistically it's not that deep, we just don't agree.

If you wanna continue elaborating your point to Arc and see if he says anything differently that's cool, at this stage tho I don't think this argument will sway anything.

Wrong. Don't throw around pointless accusations.
it was a joke, not an accusation, which is why it was crossed, sorry if you took it that way.

I don't have enough stake in you, the argument, or the thread in general to make a serious accusation about anything, like I said, it's really not that deep at all.

now let's stop cluttering the thread with unimportant stuff.
that moron living up to his name
chill out

Boruto is explaining the power coursing through Code's body.

He doesn't even mention the planet's orbit, and Code does not feel the orbit. Its just narratively much more emphasized than the power of the orbit. This is just supporting evidence though. What's worse (and my main point) is that Code is just actively being damaged by the effects of the planet's rotation which seemingly is the only part that stays after the initial impact considering that the orbit is never mentioned by Boruto or in the database (that is, during the aftereffects). You could make the claim that the damage that Boruto is talking about is the vertigo induced by the rotation, however he later specifies that the damage from the aftereffects would kill Code. Despite this Code can withstand the "full energy" of the planet's orbit earlier.

It in fact does, as thinking logically if it made up the brunt of the impact he would have said something about it, or the narrative would have presented it as more important.
A 5b character would die eventually from a 5b attack (even if he is a bit stronger) coursing through his body every second of every moment of his life

Net and Test and the rest of the gang addressed moron’s arguments perhaps even better than I would have. I’ll let this thread remain open until it hits its 48 hour quota, and then re-evaluate where everyone stands.

I’d appreciate it if we all could remain civil and cordial.

If you wanna continue elaborating your point to Arc and see if he says anything differently that's cool, at this stage tho I don't think this argument will sway anything.
I said that was my final response and I meant it.
That_moron2 do you really wish to die on this hill?
I feel as though my arguments were pretty solid, and to be honest I feel like Net's response kind of misunderstood the point.

We’ll just leave it up to staff votes. If they feel your point is solid they’ll change their votes, if not they won’t, and that will be that. There’s nothing to gain by repeating “so and so doesn’t understand my point”.

I'm fine with the calc, but idk if it works in this situation

It doesn't look like Boruto completely stops the orbit or rotation of the planet to hit Code. If that was the case, the effects would be catastrophic.
Now, if someone in the future absorbs all the "chakra" from the planet earth, I think they could scale to this calc. But for Code I don't think so

I'm fine with the calc, but idk if it works in this situation

It doesn't look like Boruto completely stops the orbit or rotation of the planet to hit Code. If that was the case, the effects would be catastrophic.
Now, if someone in the future absorbs all the "chakra" from the planet earth, I think they could scale to this calc. But for Code I don't think so
So you mean it's just a likely/possibly for Boruto since he could stop the rotation of the earth with this Rasengan but that won't apply to Code because he didn't take the attack to its full potential ?

this thread was mostly for if the value of the calc is valid, he was gonna tackle potential scaling in an actual thread.

based on that would you say you agree, disagree, or are neutral? (asking for Arc who is driving apparently btw)
Agree with the value then, this calc should honestly be a site wide common calc
So you mean it's just a likely/possibly for Boruto since he could stop the rotation of the earth with this Rasengan but that won't apply to Code because he didn't take the attack to its full potential ?
No for both. I’m saying he never completely stopped it but he affected it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back