• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boruto power-scaling Upgrade

I think there are some characters in boruto that are not upgraded, such as sarada and mitsuki. They have enough evidence for this upgrade. During the timeline of the manga, there will be More than timeline in the anime. It is possible they will More be stronger. So sarada and mitsuki should be stronger than the anime. In addition, sarada and mitsuki also show evidence that they can attack Shojoji with Tier: At least 8-A.

https://twitter.com/OrganicDinosaur/status/1003802548661350408?s=19

ÒéÁÒâ®ÒâÇÒü»Òü¥ÒüÂÒüƒÒéÆÚûëÒüÿÒéïÒü¿ÒÇüÒé½ÒââÒü¿þø«ÒéÆÞªïÚûïÒüìÒÇüÕåÖÞ╝¬þ£╝ÒéÆþÖ║ÕïòÒüùÒüƒÒÇéÞÖ╣Õ¢®Òü½þ┤àÒüäÕàëÒüîÕ«┐ÒéèÒÇüõ©ëÒüñÕÀ┤ÒüîµÁ«ÒüïÒüÂÒÇé

And latest addition has been announced that in lightnovel, sarada can use sharingan three tomoe successfully. As evidence for the sarada in the manga. The manga is the longest timeline .

Sarada

Mitsuki

He and she should have power-scaling via boruto, can say that All 3 of us have equivalent power.

Should be stronger than Sasuke Retrieval and konohamaru

kawaki(karma) >> kashin koji >> Ao >> Shojoji >= kawaki base (none ninjutsu) >= boruto >= mitsuki >= sarada >>> konohamaru

I think it's time In addition, we should upgrade their speed. to High Hypersonic via mitsuki power-scaling

conclude

Sarada and Mitsuki Upgrade to At least 8-A.

Kawaki, Boruto and Sarada Speed Upgrade to High Hypersonic

agree about the speed heavily, it's something I wanted to bring up but kept forgetting about, to be honest as for the 8-A scaling, yeah it seems solid to me, I actually was under the assumption she already was 8-A

Tbf all of the genin should have been updated to High Hypersonic a year ago scaling from average speed calc of a genin. Idek the reason why we rated them at Hypersonic.

Sarada currently does not scale to Boruto if I remember correctly because she has not shown any feats similar to him. Boruto scales to Bqse Kawaki which is the reasons he is rated 8A.

Boruto has been training a lot throughout the manga and feats that he has shown have not been replicated by Sarada yet which is why it's safer to keep her at 8B instead of just saying she should be as strong as Boruto when Sarada states herself that Kawaki is stronger than them.

Mitsuki is actually weird tho. Mitsuki would obviously scale to atleast 8A or higher with SM but Base Mitsuki.

The shojoji feat imo shouldn't be used because shojoji had just got knocked out by a Rasengan. His stamina should have been cut down a lot and the fact that Sarada one shotted him is hella inconsistent and when shojoji is physically stronger than Boruto and Kawaki technically by statements and feats. I mean base Boruto and Kawaki

Also besides Boruto all of team 7 should benefit in the speed rating when we scale the average Jonin to MHs from scaling to Aoba

You should probably ask Kepekley23 and Burning Full Fingers to comment here.

AstralKing7 said:
Tbf all of the genin should have been updated to High Hypersonic a year ago scaling from average speed calc of a genin. Idek the reason why we rated them at Hypersonic.
Sarada currently does not scale to Boruto if I remember correctly because she has not shown any feats similar to him. Boruto scales to Bqse Kawaki which is the reasons he is rated 8A.

Boruto has been training a lot throughout the manga and feats that he has shown have not been replicated by Sarada yet which is why it's safer to keep her at 8B instead of just saying she should be as strong as Boruto when Sarada states herself that Kawaki is stronger than them.

Mitsuki is actually weird tho. Mitsuki would obviously scale to atleast 8A or higher with SM but Base Mitsuki.

The shojoji feat imo shouldn't be used because shojoji had just got knocked out by a Rasengan. His stamina should have been cut down a lot and the fact that Sarada one shotted him is hella inconsistent and when shojoji is physically stronger than Boruto and Kawaki technically by statements and feats. I mean base Boruto and Kawaki
If that is true then you make a point, i was under the assumption that Boruto scaled from Shojioji, i was not all that active during the Boruto upgrades, however i think Sarada should get another key with a At least rating, as she has clearly gotten stronger and increased her sharingan capabilities. so a second key with a At Least 8-B rating is what i suggest , Post Momoshiki arc key

Yeah, I would agree that Sarada needs another key, there is a noticable point where she has gotten stronger Post Momoshiki Arc.

Also, is it possible for you to get some scans and not twitter links that can't be verified?

However, I wouldn't agree on the speed scaling for Sarada until we get actual evidence she should scale for that.

I also agree with this.

@Astral

The genin as of the Sasuke Retrieval are not simply at the level of standard genin though. In the Boruto timeline, only those that have the feats and reasonable scaling should get the High Hypersonic rating.

If both Burning and Imade also agree with this, it should probably be fine to apply.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I also agree with this.

@Astral

The genin as of the Sasuke Retrieval are not simply at the level of standard genin though. In the Boruto timeline, only those that have the feats and reasonable scaling should get the High Hypersonic rating. Like seriously all of he relevant genin scale to each other or have feats that scale somewhat to Jonin.
They all have the feats. Boruto,Metal Lee definitely (was even regarded as the fastest of his class), Sarada, Mitsuki, Shikadai, Chocho, Inojin, Iwabie, Sumire and others all have good feats and deserve to be High Hypersonic

Tbf tho I don't blame anyone cause the High Hypersonic feat was made before the anime had really picked up with battles and feats.

• Shojoji was already heavily injured from the Rasengan. They shouldn't scale from those feats against him.
  • That Boruto Novel isn't canon (Not cosigned by Kishi or Kodachi with no proof of their involvement).
  • Mitsuki and Sarada should scale from Base Boruto as they could fight each other in a sparing match earlier in Ao Arc. This is proven when Mitsuki could tank Taijutsu hits from Ao, who had killing intent.
So, Sarada and Mitsuki should scale to "At Least 8-A", through Boruto.

Sarada scaling would be hella inconsistent since the reaosn Kawkai is 8A I'd because Sarada states Kawaki is physically stronger than all of them.

The training match as well shouldn't be used cause it doesn't even look like a serious fight. Sarada only swept Boruto's leg and did nothing to Mitsuki. I don't know if that is enough bump her to a new tier when it was barely a fight.

I always considered Sarada to be physically superior to Boruto and Mitsuki, it would seem to be her current theme/core in Boruto, a trait from her mother. If anything, I think her striking (thus her AP), should scale to be greater than Boruto's.

However, we know with Karma that both Boruto and Kawaki are vastly more superior than they currently are tiered, we just need some feats to calc off of.

Naw see that's where I don't agree. Just because Sarada is more of a physical fighter doesn't downright make her stronger than the rest. Technically Boruto has better chakra control then everyone on team 7 which means he should be stronger because I'm pretty sure you need chakra control while using taijutsu.

Boruto has feats that puts him above Sarada while she doesn't actually have any 8A feats but the theme argument which doesn't make much sense. Sarada even gives a statement about her strength compared to Kawaki

Karma kawkai has a key which is rated higher than Boruto physically and with jutsu but Boruto should still be atleast 8A with Karma Seal

@IMade

Would you be willing to handle the upgrade after you have all reached a conclusion?

Burning Full Fingers said:
I also agree with this.
@Astral

The genin as of the Sasuke Retrieval are not simply at the level of standard genin though. In the Boruto timeline, only those that have the feats and reasonable scaling should get the High Hypersonic rating.
They were barely able to keep up with Mirai who has fought dozens of other high level enemies at once, was Hokage Naruto's handpicked bodyguard for Kakashi and Might Guy during an "important" mission and was even complimented by both Kakashi and Naruto ,Shikamaru and Konohamaru have praised Mirai to be a powerful Kunochi and is Naruto's personal body guard, so Sarada should scale to High Hypersonic

mine was in reference to the Speed

AP: im not sure... idk it feels super inconsistent, I mean it wouldn't be impossible for to be 8-A but at the same time does she really have any good scaling outside of thematic reasons?

if anything I Propose At least 8-B possibly or likely higher

also Mitsuki should def be 8-A he is heavily implied to be Jonin level to special Jonin

• defeated Shino twice
  • the Ao stuff
and also his whole sage mode nonsense

Yeah I actually agree Mitsuki should be 8A as a whole even during his academy years but I guess people felt like it wasn't right for a child to be that strong in Base compared to a high level Jonin like Shino and Konohomaru. I agree Mitsuki is 8A and is consistent wit his fight with Shizuma as well

Sarada tho can actually have other scaling which would be her scaling to Mitsuki and not to Boruto which I think is better all around

AstralKing7 said:
Sarada scaling would be hella inconsistent since the reaosn Kawkai is 8A I'd because Sarada states Kawaki is physically stronger than all of them.
The training match as well shouldn't be used cause it doesn't even look like a serious fight. Sarada only swept Boruto's leg and did nothing to Mitsuki. I don't know if that is enough bump her to a new tier when it was barely a fight.
It's not inconsistent in the slightest. Boruto states he won't be holding back and they proceed to go 1 v 1 in Taijutsu. I highly disagree with the notion it doesn't look like a serious fight.

And Kawaki off screen the Robots. How do we know Karma wasn't used to bust them up? You cannot use Sarada's statement there when you don't know the factors. Mitsuki scales from Ao, Sarada scales from Boruto.

Dude the reason Boruto in the first place is 8A is because he scales to Kawaki in Base which we believed and Sarada states Kawkai is stronger than all of team 7. It's hella inconsistent to have Sarada state she is weaker than Kawaki but as strong as Boruto who scales to base kawkai. Kawaki when he uses the Karma Seal mostly uses energy blasts. The puppets looked to have been torn apart physically by Kawaki.

The way I see is that we should most likely make a new key for a Boruto which is after the Ao arc because that's when he fought Kawaki and Naruto even stated he had been training and that's a new arc. This actually makes more sense because we could scale them to Mitsuki who logically be 8A in Base. Boruto in Kawkai arc should scale to Kawkai which would be consistent because he got stronger stated by Naruto and the fact that Kawaki is stronger than team 7

@Astral, Iirc, the statement came when they found him unconscious. Post the scan for context, and no, it's not inconsistent because there is nothing else to compare it to in order for it to be inconsistent in the first place.

Sarada scales to Boruto as of Ao Arc, that's factual. Now, Boruto has been training in the Kawaki arc, so if you want to make a separate key, I can agree with that and it can be discussed, but as far as Sarada's statement, iirc, she made it at a time there was no context behind Kawaki destroying the robots, meaning you can't use it as a legitimate argument against her feats.

If we're going to Separate the Keys, I think it should be as follows:

• Academy Arc
  • Chunin Exams
  • Post-Momoshiki
  • Kawaki Arc
What do you think?

I agree with these separate keys^

Also, Shadow does have a point with possibility of 8-A since it is not set in stone. So a possibly rating might be the best option here until we do get some concrete undeniable evidence.

I agree with separate keys for Boruto during the Kawaki arc since Naruto states that he has been training and has grown stronger

@TFO bro if we don't accept Kawaki being 8A in Base from Sarada statement then no one would be 8A in the first place including Sarada ƒÿæ. Your tryna scale Sarada to Boruto but won't accept the statement that makes Kawkai 8A in first place but your tryna make Sarada 8A scaling to Boruto. It's inconsistent. I'd actually agree with Shadow and Imade and scale them to Mitsuki who should actually be 8A in Base for a while

i personally believe the only ones who need multpile keys are Boruto, Sarada, and Mitsuki and Metal Lee. They are the only ones who we can assume train from what we see. Shikadai and team shouldnt have new keys yet until they are shown to have gotten stronger in any way atleast

@Astral, you keep saying Sarada said Kawaki was stronger than them, what chapter did this happen? Because I'm blanking on that ever happening.

So have the changes been agreed upon?

Antvasima said:
So have the changes been agreed upon?
Until someone can point me to the chapter where Sarada supposedly says Kawaki is stronger than them, I personality can't agree with this. Even then, I'm not so Sure they scale from Mitsuki.

This is what makes Kawaki 8A in Base
3EC473AA-45AD-4A26-BE7B-93189A770BD9
Sarada speaks for Mitsuki as well because he was apart of the fight with the puppets and we scale Mitsuki jutsu to 8A already and the damage to the puppets seems to have been physical as well as no explosive evidence around the terrain so it's safe to assume Kawaki didn't use his Karma seal against those puppets. The puppets were tanking Mitsukis 8A jutsus. Konohomaru also gave his opinion on Kawakis capabilities as well.

You can't claim "It's safe to assume Kawaki didn't use his Karma Seal". Nothing supports that notion, it is unquantifiable.

His Chakra Blast thing was Calced at 8-A, iirc. Physically he should be unknown until his fight with Boruto. Kawaki doesn't even scale from them last I checked, he scales from his own feats.

His chakra blast was calced at 7C unless you mean the chakra blast from when he woke up which was a causal feat.

Then Boruto and team 7 aren't 8A anymore cause we do scale Boruto to Kawaki currently.

I gave logical evidence as to why it doesn't make sense that Kawaki used Karma Seal.

AstralKing7 said:
His chakra blast was calced at 7C unless you mean the chakra blast from when he woke up which was a causal feat.
Then Boruto and team 7 aren't 8A anymore cause we do scale Boruto to Kawaki currently.

I gave logical evidence as to why it doesn't make sense that Kawaki used Karma Seal.
You didn't give "logical evidence", Astral. Nothing about it is "Logical". The feat is off screen and you're using extremely circumstantial statements to bolster your opinion.

• Boruto/Sarada/Mitsuki couldn't damage the Robots. That makes them (The Robots) 8-A or at least 8-A scaling from Mitsuki.
  • Kawaki battled them off screen and broke them apart. His base has an 8-A feat from waking up. And his Karma Seal State has a 7-C feat.
It's more Logical to Assume that Kawaki used the Kara seal as his Base hasn't showcased enough power destroy the Robots (Even if he was Casual, it makes Kawaki "Unquantifiably" stronger than his base feat and you cannot assume his base was sufficient with what is presented, but we know his Karma seal state is.)

All I'm saying is, Kawaki shouldn't scale to them in the Ao Arc.

• Sarada = Boruto physically (At least depending on views of her strength) in Ao Arc
  • Base Boruto = Base Kawaki physically (In Kawaki Arc where Boruto is stated to uave been training)
So there are no inconsistencies. You simply cannot backwards scale here.

I'm not backwards scaling. I wasn't trying to scale anyone to Kawaki arc anymore after seeing that Saradas statement about Kawaki shouldn't be used anymore but Konohomarus should be if we are thinking Karma Seal was used

All in all team 7 wont become 8A besides Boruto using Karma Seal. Mitsuki should be the only downright 8A and Sarada shouldn't scale to Kawaki arc Boruto.

Now if we could scale Team 7 to Mitsuki some way it would be consistent with base Kawkai being stronger than team 7 and Karma Seal being a tier higher

Back