• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Boruto/Naruto) Kawaki Tier Downgrade

How is Kawaki 7-C Town level when his only feat and calc on his page says Multi City Block + which is 8-A?

It says he later performs a better feat, but it has no manga scans, links or calcs. If he scales to someone why was it not written instead?

Kawaki is 7-C for several reasons, though why the page doesn't reflect this beyond me:

• The 8-A+ calc is casual. Kawaki was having a nightmare and woke up. His Chakra exploding out in the process created that Crater and he was exhausted already.
  • He killed Garou, another one of Kara's outer members, comparable to Ao, who s 7-C (Multiple times in fact as it's stated Kawaki blew off his jaw in the past).
  • The blast used to kill Garou Vaporized an area much much larger than the crater calced at 8-A, containing a sizable cliff.
Reference: Boruto chapter 25.

Lol it's nust a mistake cause we got the 7C calc it's just not on his profile for some reason. Probably a mistake but Tata made the calc and it was accepted easily

Yeah Kawaki is 7C for another feat not the one on his profile. That's just on his profile because it's from a casual sleep Kawaki

Someone needs to add the 7-C feat calc and remove the 8-A one.

Edit: Numbers are fixed now.

You do understand what you just said right 😂 the 7C one is the one accepted and needs to be added ƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å The 8A feat was casual and from a weak Kawaki while the 7C feat was from a weak Kawaki

AstralKing7 said:
You do understand what you just said right 😂 the 7C one is the one accepted and needs to be added ƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å The 8A feat was casual and from a weak Kawaki while the 7C feat was from a weak Kawaki
I meant the opposite. Lol

@TheFinalOrder

Would you be willing to provide better explanations for his profile page?

Antvasima said:
@TheFinalOrder
Would you be willing to provide better explanations for his profile page?
Sure. But someone would have to edit them in still as I don't know how to edit pages yet without messing something up.

I'm actually going to do it in the NAruto discussion thread because Kawaki's page has to be edits with Keys and everything. It just seems hastily thrown together. But I'll link this thread.

Okay. Is somebody else willing to edit the Kawaki page based on TheFinalOrder's earlier post?

Here's my proposal for the Keys and Reasoning:

• Keys: Kawaki should have 4 keys, "Base (Pre-TimeSkip) | Pre-TimeSkip Karma Seal | Base (Post-TimeSkip) | Post-TimeSkip Karma Seal".
How's this?

But was the 8-A+ feat done by his own chakra or by the chakra he absorbed since he can double the damage at release like Momoshiki?

Karma seal has its own feats and is different than his base so it should have its own key based on that fact and he gets other abilities. Karma isn't just a ability it's a form that grants other abilities

TheFinalOrder said:
Kawaki is 7-C for several reasons, though why the page doesn't reflect this beyond me:
So is somebody willing to clarify the reasons for his tier within his profile page?

I suppose that it seems fine, although the unknown statistics keys may be unnecessary.

I don't understand you,Karma is something he vcan easily use during the battle literally instantly.Different key is meaninglesse.

It's basically the same thing as NARUTOS KCM or BSM. He can enter it while literally fighting in a battle. If we do it for Karma we may as well remove the keys for KCM and TCM

AppleLord said:
Isn't Karma a technique, not a form?
No, it's a seal they can spread across their body that gives them extra techniques.

I.E., it's like Curse Mark with Power Nulification and Energy Absorbtion / Projection.

The Curse Mark had a sort of a form body change, this sealed only gives them a huge tattoo. I don't mind Karma been a form, but it doesn't look like it.

AppleLord said:
The Curse Mark had a sort of a form body change, this sealed only gives them a huge tattoo. I don't mind Karma been a form, but it doesn't look like it.
Only 2nd stage Curse Mark. Karma is more Akin to First Stage. But even then, we have separate Key's for forms like SM, where, for Naruto it's only Orange Eye shadow and different Color Irisis.

Edit: Or, how we have separate Key's for Different Sharingan.

Back