• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boruto movie upgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Given that this is a bit above the middle of Moon level, I think that this gives a clearer indication of where to place Hagoromo, Madara, and likely Naruto and Sasuke.

So Madara's back to moon level now? Fair enough, though it seems like Madara's power stats have gone through so many revisions.

Sounds about right, Naruto should be likely Moon Level with Kurama 100%, though, he mastered both his Bijuu and the Powers of the Sage of Six and the Bijuu Chakra boosts his power well above what it was in the final battle against the Rabbit.

Davy0 said:
Sounds about right, Naruto should be likely Moon Level with Kurama 100%, though, he mastered both his Bijuu and the Powers of the Sage of Six and the Bijuu Chakra boosts his power well above what it was in the final battle against the Rabbit.

So At least Multi Continent level possibly moon level?

I also think that they should all be Moon level, but it is up to Lord Kavpeny to decide.

No, they shouldn't all be possibly Moon Level, Sasuke relies more on Hax then power, and though his Ancestral Fighting Robot is comparable to Naruto's power in the war, unless he tapped into larger wells of something he'd gained outside of Hagoromo's control aside from the Sage of Six chakra which he hadn't completely mastered beforehand. Bijuu Chakra intensifies the power he already possesses and he has full control over the second most powerful Bijuu in the world which gives him a head-start in pure destructive potential compared to Sasuke, as again, his Rinnegan relies on hax moreso than destructive potential.

Actually he would via sheer power.Sasuke had gained half of Hagoromos chakra and the Ying release that hamura had and even half of Hagoromo is still moon level apparently.

They are equals in terms of what? Fighting skills? Because once again Naruto possesses the destructive capacity due to possessing Bijuu, Naruto should have more firepower, Sasuke should have more hax, Yin-Yang Equivalents, Yin is the destruction, Yang is the hax. Doesn't mean Sasuke possesses the firepower Naruto has, it only means he has far more abilities that can be used to defeat his adversaries, which has nothing to do with destructive potential. Otherwise Naruto being a Jinchurikki would be completely irrelevant.

Hmm. I thought that they each received half of Hagoromo's power?

They did however Naruto has since gained a completed Kurama. Though considering their combined performance against Momoshiki and their final fight, would they not be equal in terms of fighting ability?

Nah, the other Bijuu left him after that, but he mastered Kurama's power and Kurama was more powerful than three weaker Bijuu Combined. That was before he got the other half of his power from Flash Step, Kurama was that much stronger.

Correction they didn't get "half" of Hagoromo's power. Naruto got Ying release and Sasuke obtian Yang release which is a form of chakra, they didn't receive his power, they got acess to that power. There's nowhere stated that Hagoromo give half of his powers to them, since both Ying-Yang release is a form of Chakra not a power.

Again, The Bijuu were taken out of them after that, unless Sasuke somehow kept the entirety of the Bijuu's power (he neither has internal conversations with them, nor shows any of the characteristics of having multiple Bijuu) I'm pretty sure he didn't have that power after the war. By all means, show me a time after the the war when he used their power, and I will concede.

^Hagoromo originally had yang release to begin with him gaining both of them is likely from left over Juubi chakra. So yes through power one gains those seals.If that weren't the case then Asura and Indra would have the same Ying yang release hamura and Hagoromo had.Hagoromo and hamura are as strong as they are because they're sons of Kaguya obviously.This all makes sense due to Madaras statement of having both they're powers.

That's very interesting, he never uses their powers EVER again in the movies, at all. It's funny how they only show him using normal Rasengan-type moves that have nothing to do with the Bijuus, and they only show him having conversations with Kurama, and only Kurama is ever mentioned as his Jinchurikki. Don't you find that very very strange, Bias...

It is strange, but there's subtle hints that show he still has their powers. He could still fly and he gained the power to release Kurama from his body without dying, something that only Juubi Jinchuriki are capable of. In The Last, Naruto used BSM to fight against Toneri, but in the Boruto movie he used RSM to fight against Momoshiki. Interestingly enough, Sasuke remarked that him and Naruto wasn't using full power because of all the damage that they would do.

Sasuke still has the version of his Susanoo with the Bijuu's power too.

http://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Mb10e4d73f710e0c254e5bd0d6ebdfd7bo0&pid=15.1

I agree with what Davy0 said, it most by like Gohan not been able to use Ultimate form or lacks SSJ because of trainning. That's why Sasuke can still use Ying release and why he said in Gaiden that Naruto got weaker and never use Yang release again.

Madara and Obito where both able to summon Kurama completly outside of their body and they were not Juubi Jinchuriki at the time.

Non-Bias said:
It is strange, but there's subtle hints that show he still has their powers. He could still fly and he gained the power to release Kurama from his body without dying, something that only Juubi Jinchuriki are capable of. In The Last, Naruto used BSM to fight against Toneri, but in the Boruto movie he used RSM to fight against Momoshiki. Interestingly enough, Sasuke remarked that him and Naruto wasn't using full power because of all the damage that they would do.

See this is why I hate Naruto and Bleach, they don't make the facts clear enough.

If they have the ability to cause Moon Level destruction or even Multi-Contiental Destruction, that statement is completely irrelevant to the factors, they'd be destroying vasts pieces of the earth, so I don't know what you see even remotely relevant to that.

If he stopped training, why does that even matter.

Using the Tailed Beast Ball Rasenshurikens would cause irreparable damage I'm assuming, because that's what you're implying. It makes Sasuke also sound like a moron if a character that was superior to the Rabbit came to fight and they needed to defeat them, then they'd have had no issues in doing so. They'd still have the ability to defeat Peach Boy with ease, yet they hadn't. Thus, Sasuke is an idiot.

Yes, Sasuke's Ancestral Fighting Robot is permanently infused with Bijuu chakra, it doesn't mean that he himself can use said chakra for his own purposes, nor do we know the amounts.

There's too much evidence that counters what you're saying. The only one who was fully committed to Naruto as a Bijuu was Kurama. The other Bijuu's never showed up as apart of Naruto in either movies, if you can show even an inkling of that being wrong, then again I'll concede to that. I highly doubt it, but I've been wrong before and shall proudly state myself as wrong.

He released Kurama from his body after gaining 100% from him, how is that remotely relevant to him having the other 8 bijuu on his person and imbuing him with power.

When Madara fought Hashirama in he past he was able to summon the juubi (Kurama) as a jinchuriki.

About Obito he didn't summon it but when Madara summon him, Kurama took the same appearence from when Obito release him from inside Naruto's mother. Then in the Last Kurama takes a more humanoid appearence and not his chakra mode form that he took in Boruto movie.

Davy0 said:
Non-Bias said:

See this is why I hate Naruto and Bleach, they don't make the facts clear enough.
If they have the ability to cause Moon Level destruction or even Multi-Contiental Destruction, that statement is completely irrelevant to the factors, they'd be destroying vasts pieces of the earth, so I don't know what you see even remotely relevant to that.

If he stopped training, why does that even matter.

Using the Tailed Beast Ball Rasenshurikens would cause irreparable damage I'm assuming, because that's what you're implying. It makes Sasuke also sound like a moron if a character that was superior to the Rabbit came to fight and they needed to defeat them, then they'd have had no issues in doing so. They'd still have the ability to defeat Peach Boy with ease, yet they hadn't. Thus, Sasuke is an idiot.

Yes, Sasuke's Ancestral Fighting Robot is permanently infused with Bijuu chakra, it doesn't mean that he himself can use said chakra for his own purposes, nor do we know the amounts.

There's too much evidence that counters what you're saying. The only one who was fully committed to Naruto as a Bijuu was Kurama. The other Bijuu's never showed up as apart of Naruto in either movies, if you can show even an inkling of that being wrong, then again I'll concede to that. I highly doubt it, but I've been wrong before and shall proudly state myself as wrong.

He released Kurama from his body after gaining 100% from him, how is that remotely relevant to him having the other 8 bijuu on his person and imbuing him with power.
The way I interpreted, Sasuke saying that him and Naruto can't use full power had to do with the fact they were right in the middle of the village where there were plenty of civilians and they were with their kids too. It's kind of understandable why they wouldn't use full power if you ask.

And regarding Naruto retaining all the Bijuu's power, I suppose it's a matter of opinion. Like I said, subtle showings suggests he still has their powers.

He could fly.

Him and Madara could do that intangibility thing.

Madara-holds-Obito.jpg

And finally, he used RSM in the Boruto movie despite the fact he didn't use it in The Last.

Kurama doesn't grant Naruto the ability to fly and intangibility. RSM does, something Naruto had only once he acquired all the Bijuu's power + Hagoromo's power.

Like I said though, it's all a matter of opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back