• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boruto General Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I've seen the one for Sasuke's Katon. Seems like it needs to be revised, but I'm hopeful it'll be higher than 8-C.

What final clash are you referring to?

There are a few calcs that have been done that puts some end of series characters at town level. But i do not know if they have been looked at.

Oi, boy!

Kishi's original draft will be adapted in the anime, which means is the same as the novel, and it will have the manga's form for Momoshiki. Now the juicy part. In the original draft, Momoshiki eats his own world's star (Sun) chakra.

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/938880135339556864

Moshiki: Star level (Can eat a sun, Sasuke stated that he was stronger than Kaguya.)

Kaguya: Star level (Inferior to Momoshiki, her dimensions have sun's created by her.)

Naruto: Star level (Solo Momoshiki in base, give the ransengan to Boruto.)

Sasuke: Star level (Shouldn't be weaker than Naruto.)

Boruto: Star level (With his father's rasengan.)

Hagoromo: Star level (Defeated Kaguya)

Hamura: Star level (Defeated Kaguya)

Let the upgrades begin!

about those Naruto revisions, why is no one talking about the fact that rinnegan sasuke isn't 6-B :/, I just hope they dont forget

AppleLord said:
Oi, boy!
Kishi's original draft will be adapted in the anime, which means is the same as the novel, and it will have the manga's form for Momoshiki. Now the juicy part. In the original draft, Momoshiki eats his own world's star (Sun) chakra.

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/938880135339556864

Moshiki: Star level (Can eat a sun, Sasuke stated that he was stronger than Kaguya.)

Kaguya: Star level (Inferior to Momoshiki, her dimensions have sun's created by her.)

Naruto: Star level (Solo Momoshiki in base, give the ransengan to Boruto.)

Sasuke: Star level (Shouldn't be weaker than Naruto.)

Boruto: Star level (With his father's rasengan.)

Hagoromo: Star level (Defeated Kaguya)

Hamura: Star level (Defeated Kaguya)

Let the upgrades begin!
We don't know who Sasuke meant. Its vague. In all versions Momo is not considered that threat, but some else will come. Maybe Kaguya's clan.

Also Momo is not stronger than Kaguya since he wanted Kurama's chakra... Also JJ Madara will become Star level too, since he scales from Hagoromo and Kaguya.

BUT, Sasuke was in deed refering to Momoshiki.

Evidence A: It was confirmed that she was creating an army to beat him, after she already gain the chakra fruit.

Evidence B: Momoshiki was the only one after her.

Evidence C: He wouldn't had know about Kurama back when Ten Tails wasn't even split in nine. To go after her.

We will just have to wait, and see how the anime handles it. Yes, I forgot to add Madara.

AppleLord said:
BUT, Sasuke was in deed refering to Momoshiki.
Evidence A: It was confirmed that she was creating an army to beat him, after she already gain the chakra fruit.

Evidence B: Momoshiki was the only one after her.

Evidence C: He wouldn't had know about Kurama back when Ten Tails wasn't even split in nine. To go after her.

We will just have to wait, and see how the anime handles it. Yes, I forgot to add Madara.
  • From what I remember she as preparing an army if her clan comes in general.
  • We don't know what happened of the others. Momo wanted her power and in the anime or the movie I rmemebr a scene where he was with Kinshiki in a world with little God Tree's that he had taken all of their energy to live through the years.
  • He was intrested in Tailed Beasts in general. The Juubi is >>> them though... He wasn't interested in Naruto (without Kurama) or Sasuke who had Hago chakra though...
But I agree that we should wait.

I don't remember this part, "if her clan comes in general" been told.

We do know that at the present time, he was the only one after her.

How did Momoshiki knew about the Tail Beasts or Ten Tails if Kaguya hadn't eaten the fruit prior to meet him?

AppleLord said:
I don't remember this part, "if her clan comes in general" been told.We do know that at the present time, he was the only one after her.
How did Momoshiki knew about the Tail Beasts or Ten Tails if Kaguya hadn't eaten the fruit prior to meet him?
There are other chakra Trees... Kaguya's guarded the one in Earth... In the movie Momo searched the beings with High Chakra, thus the Tailed Beasts. He doesn't seem to know about the Juubi though...

That means we will see alien chakra beast in the future. We can divide them in Boruto, Sarada, Mitsuki, Metal Lee, Shikadai, Inojin, Shinki, Kawaki, and Iwabee. lol

We need to have a serious discussion on what to take as Highest canon dealing with Momoshiki's Arc in the Anime.

Like, a serious Mods only Threads.

• Do we take the Momoshiki arc in the anime as highest canon as it adapts Kishimoto's original script
  • Do we take the Manga arc as highest canon as Kodachi is the author (Co-Wrote the original script yet didn't incorporate anything in it) and Kishi is heavily involved via his supervisor roll.
@BurningFF

Do you think it requires a mods only thread, and if do can you create it?

Shadowbokunohero said:
about those Naruto revisions, why is no one talking about the fact that rinnegan sasuke isn't 6-B :/, I just hope they dont forget
It says physically, but Sasuke bisected Madara without Susanoo.

@TFO

Eh, I don't know. Let's see what happens in the anime first. If it goes like it's looking it will, I guess a thread should be made, but I don't know if it should be staff only.

AppleLord said:
Momoshiki eats his own world's star (Sun) chakra.

Let the upgrades begin!
yeah no, i actually read the novel

The star in this case is a parallel planet

Though this should upgrade Momoshiki to Planet+ via creating a parallel planet, the word star is misused in the novel a lot for the word planet so yeah. I'm totally fine with Planetary Momo though, since he's been stated over 4 canon sources to be superior to Kaguya so the scaling wouldn't be a mess.

i was actually planning on posting a revision that might put the God tiers at 5-B, but ill wait till the revisions are over anyway.

I don't understand how we put Aizen at Ichigo's level via statements but won't put Momoshiki at Kaguya's because "Statements aren't enough you need feats"

TataHakai said:

Well, that certainly killed my hype.

Iirc, Aizen tanked Yhwach's darkness attack, and I think there was that reiatsu law that says reiatsu used for defense can also be used for offence.

TataHakai said:
AppleLord said:
Momoshiki eats his own world's star (Sun) chakra.
Let the upgrades begin!

Though this should upgrade Momoshiki to Planet+ via creating a parallel planet, the word star is misused in the novel a lot for the word planet so yeah. I'm totally fine with Planetary Momo though, since he's been stated over 4 canon sources to be superior to Kaguya so the scaling wouldn't be a mess.
He has not been stated to be directly or shown to be. If he was then why he needs the Tailed Beast chakra? Even Kages could battle Momo. His feats don't put him anywhere near Kaguya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back