• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boruto General Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Base Momo at best scales to base Naruto, and KinMomo is somewhere above. The only thing I see that really puts him above Kaguya is skill and absorption.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Iirc, Aizen tanked Yhwach's darkness attack, and I think there was that reiatsu law that says reiatsu used for defense can also be used for offence.
Except Yhwach's casual attacks are obviously not Planetary, otherwise we'd have Planet level Orihime, not to mention the attacks he tanked weren't even a serious Yhwach

Yhwach put a hole through Aizen's chest because he thought Aizen was Ichigo and Bach actually had to try because Ichigo is clearly superior to Aizen in stats, As soon as Yhwach got out of KS Aizen got absorbed like he was some ant in Yhwach's way.

Though this isn't a bleach thread so it might be kinda off topic.

Kinshiki shouldn't be at least Moon Level to be able to fight as an equal with Sasuke? Sasuke is way above the Country Level that is currently assigned to Kinshiki, this is because Sasuke is very much above Toneri by a wide margin in view that Naruto was able to defeat him using only half of his power in Kurama Mode + Sage Mode. In the same way Base Momoshiki is stronger than Kinshiki so he should be on par with Sasuke and Naruto.

I think it's because Sasuke utilized only kenjutsu, aside from swapping places with a statue.

That reminds me. Probably Naruto can have 'likely higher' to his High 6-A rating since he easily defeated Toneri with half of his power.

In general Kinshiki is at Sasuke's level, and is not much weaker than Momoshiki. And although it is true Sasuke used only Taijutsu, I have seen that it is applied in other cases for example Yhwach raises the Wandenreich and is calculated with a certain tier, but only fights with Ichigo and Aizen physically, shouldn't the same be applied in that case?

Dariel Senju said:
In general Kinshiki is at Sasuke's level, and is not much weaker than Momoshiki. And although it is true Sasuke used only Taijutsu, I have seen that it is applied in other cases for example Yhwach raises the Wandenreich and is calculated with a certain tier, but only fights with Ichigo and Aizen physically, shouldn't the same be applied in that case?
That feat was remove.

well their striking strength, durability will be different to their AP, so im not sure if it will make Sasuke 5-C anymore.

after absorbing god tree what madara tier 5-C or low 5-B

@Shadowbokunoheroif madara is 5-C and sasuke was able to hurt a 5-C then his ap should be 5-C

if madara is low 5-B then his ap should be low 5-B no ?

From episode 37 of Boruto, one of the classmates is a kind of Black Bolt but woman and weaker lol, would this count as Transonic attack speed as a minimum, no?
Namida Sonic

mutsuki ***** up everybody... but then he met kakashi, and everything went to hell lol. even anko burning those ****** left and right. that was sad. and how did boruto not get knocked out when he and his classmates attacked kakashi? like, did kakashi not hit only him outta all those mofoes? come on plot, can u stop? just once? and a barrier made by 10 y/o can hold down kakashi? the guy who fights agasint guy, hand to hand, all the time?

Who the hell is Mutsuki and why does he **** everyone? Let's see, let's analyze things a little beyond the superficial. Mitsuki was fighting with Shino and was almost to the limit, then he was knocked out by Kakashi's accurate shot that led him to need medical attention and rest, for the final part of the exam it is logical that he has not recovered. What part of it was a test to determine if those children could be ninjas to understand what it means to be and to understand that working in a team is the key is not understandable? Obviously if the four who directed the test were proposed to finish them in less than 10 minutes they did, but no, they didn't go with all their potential and they were limiting a lot.

Friend, you don't know Naruto apparently. Did not see that Iruka a guy that Naruto exceeded since chapter one of the story could retain Naruto with that technique? That's what the Fuinjutsu are for, so that weaker characters have the opportunity to overcome or retain more powerful characters through a special technique. Your argument is that he fought with Guy and that's why he can free himself from whatever those children did, at that level seriously?

Dariel Senju said:
Who the hell is Mutsuki and why does he **** everyone? Let's see, let's analyze things a little beyond the superficial. Mitsuki was fighting with Shino and was almost to the limit, then he was knocked out by Kakashi's accurate shot that led him to need medical attention and rest, for the final part of the exam it is logical that he has not recovered. What part of it was a test to determine if those children could be ninjas to understand what it means to be and to understand that working in a team is the key is not understandable? Obviously if the four who directed the test were proposed to finish them in less than 10 minutes they did, but no, they didn't go with all their potential and they were limiting a lot.

Friend, you don't know Naruto apparently. Did not see that Iruka a guy that Naruto exceeded since chapter one of the story could retain Naruto with that technique? That's what the Fuinjutsu are for, so that weaker characters have the opportunity to overcome or retain more powerful characters through a special technique. Your argument is that he fought with Guy and that's why he can free himself from whatever those children did, at that level seriously?
lol I get this feeling that when someone says "u don't know shit bout this show", they think very highly of themselves. see, imma explain it to u from my point of view. guy, in the 1st part, was breaking walls by running, and slapping away gaara's sand, in base. kakashi was around his lvl (and this is still part 1, btw). then in part 2, they get way stronger. kakashi was fighting obito one on one, who as a 14 y/o, and still healing, broke a rock the size of a house with his fits, and im pretty sure that current kakashi is way stronger than that, since, like I said, he was fist fighting a 30 y/o obito (who is>>>>>>>> than that kid obito) with no side having the upper hand physically. if Naruto trained for two years, and became strong enough to beat his kcm for from the war, while in base, imagine how much stronger obito got in 15?? like, that makes no sense. those kids shouldn't even be able to restrict kakashi's arm, much less his whole body.

Kakashi was playing them the entire time really. He said so himself that they weren't getting the bell even if hell froze over.

Even if every single one of them would be Chunin level, they're fodder to him. Remember those grass ninja? They were Chunin.

u guys aren't understanding. them beating him is impossible, but them sealing him in place? even less possible, but not according to him, so were discussing about it.

There's many of them using the same jutsu on him with probably greater effectiveness, the more there are powering it. It's not farfetched for them to slow him down that way, but even then, he's not even completely immobile, considering he moved his arms to catch Boruto, then fought against forces of several children keeping him from moving + Boruto pushing at him on his arms while lacking proper leverage to use his strength.

Even then, he doesn't need to muscle through, even if he could. A strong enough Shiden would've turned everyone to ash, but let's not discuss that.

Shino said, "I can't very well kill my own student..." or something to that effect, implying that he could've defeated Mitsuki handily, but he didn't because it'd be a killshot, so he got outlasted instead because lightning kills the bugs.

That's how I interpret it.

people are saying that shino couldn't beat with sage trans, but isn't shino way above that lvl by now? like, even if shino were to fight a genin mitsuki with sage trans, he would still right?

I don't think Shino would've had an easy time defeating Mitsuki, but he probably would win if he wanted to kill him. Again, mid-high diff.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
people are saying that shino couldn't beat with sage trans, but isn't shino way above that lvl by now? like, even if shino were to fight a genin mitsuki with sage trans, he would still right?
People like Kakashi and Itachi were Shino level or above at a younger age than Mitsuki. So no, It's entirely conceivable Mitsuki could've beat him. As it stands, Mitsuki, Boruto and Sumire at least are Chunin Level in skill, so, yes, a Jonin who doesn't specialize in Taijutsu and is not fighting with killing intent while fighting a chunin with no qualms about killing him can lose.

I see. well, people underestimate shino a lot. he was stronger than kankuro in part 1 (who fodderized sakon and ukon), and even in part two, he was still the only one who actually, if only for a second, touched obito. like, he has no screen time, but its not too hard to say that should be stronger (by about 2 times, if were going waaaay out there lol) than pts, or early shippuden kakashi.

@Lorenzo No

Shino beating Kakuro via technique doesn't equate to Shino being stronger than the demon twins. Kankuro just got out played. Him being in an way compatible to Kakashi implies Shino is Anbu level, when I don't think he's even a Jounin. Normally, Chunin are ninja that are academy instructors. And the only way scaling in Naruto works is in physical stats and skill Scaling needs to be more consistent than what you're argument is making.

Kankuro also got better after that fight-- hit the lab, reinvented his Neutral Game and specked into a whole new puppet-- the black ant thing, iirc. (Talking about anime as if it's a game. Mmm TierZoo) Shino was having some kind of difficulty with the first puppet already, wasn't he? Yeah, I don't know how that same Shino would fair against two of them. Though I might be hazy on the events of that fight.

dude, shippuden shino (according to the wiki, btw) is already in early kakashi's tier. why wouldn't a much stronger not be comparable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back