• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boruto and Kawaki small skill addition. Unsion Jutsus

This will be just a simple thread to add the new skill from using the karma seals resonance. Latest chapter has Boruto and Kawaki using a new skill called Rasengan Unsion which is from the combination of their Karma seals.

This should be a simple skill to add to their profiles.

Unison R

Is this even worth making a CRT for? Isn't this just the addition of a technique description to both of their profiels?

It's in the rules that we can't add anything to profiles without making a crt. Also they don't have any technique with Unsion. This is the first

Resonance is the form and boost they get when both of the karma seals are on the same wavelength

@Astral......It's "Unison", lol. Also, I think it's just Kawaki transfering power, not them resonating. Thr resonance is already co-equal and if Karma is like Tsunade's Seal, it's likely just chakra transferring going on.

Can you write out here what you want to add to their profiles exactly?

I know that. I'm asking him to write it out here first.

To flesh out what I meant above, I don't think this should be added as a ability. It's likely Chakra Transference (Like how Sakura or Tsunade did to Ohnoki and Obito) considering the Comparison to the Byakugou Seal.

I didn't want to add it as an ability but one of their techniques

I'll wait up a description in a few minutes

AstralKing7 said:
I didn't want to add it as an ability but one of their techniques

I'll wait up a description in a few minutes
Well the thing it it's just an enhanced Rasengan. I don't think it's necessary to add it to their abilities because it's situational. Chakra Transfer coukd be added to Kawaki's profile I guess. We don't even have Naruto's and Yamato's combination Jutsu on profile...do we even have Naruto and Sasuke's? Those are real combination.

Real combination depends on perspective.

Idk why we didn't have Naruto's and Yamato's combination tbh. Naruto is missing his whole skill description on his profile

Majestic Attire Susanno isn't even there anymore

Also i wanted to add it as ability that can be used when they Karma based combinations

Back